Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis? 16:13 - Sep 18 with 748 viewsswansealad69

Feel abit sory for the sh#t he had now
As this new guy allso looks like a lost lamb
Has to be said that how bad are we when we cant even bring on another striker when he clearly is struggling.
Gomis? on 16:18 - Sep 18 with 687 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What we're missing is a midfield who can collectively give a striker chances. We don't have that ATM

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gomis? on 16:20 - Sep 18 with 643 viewsjack247

Gomis had Ayew supporting him. Llorente has nothing at the moment
Gomis? on 16:23 - Sep 18 with 606 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gomis? on 16:20 - Sep 18 by jack247

Gomis had Ayew supporting him. Llorente has nothing at the moment

I don't know what's up with Gylfi but I'd seriously consider dropping him at the moment because he's offering nothing. Play Fer further forward and bring Leon in alongside Cork. We may just stopped giving possession straight back to the oppo then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gomis? on 16:34 - Sep 18 with 563 viewsElward

Llorente has had 1 shot (header) in 5 games. We could have Messi up front and still make him look sh!t
Gomis? on 16:43 - Sep 18 with 508 viewsjack247

Gomis? on 16:23 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't know what's up with Gylfi but I'd seriously consider dropping him at the moment because he's offering nothing. Play Fer further forward and bring Leon in alongside Cork. We may just stopped giving possession straight back to the oppo then.

I was pretty sure he was coming off for Baston. Cork wasn't brilliant, but I thought a straight 442 may be worth a go at that point. Siggy had done very little.

Siggys problem is that he has no one to link with. I am guessing that is the logic in playing Ki instead of a winger? He has never been a player who can do much on his own, he needs people running off him and to forge some kind of partnership with Llorente. In theory, it should be ok, as Llorente is as good as anyone we have had at holding up the ball and laying it off (apart from Bony), but they just don't seem to have clicked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024