Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City League Cup 23:12 - Sep 18 with 1899 viewsshandyjack

whats your team for Wednesday with saturday in mind.

Fab
Naughts Mawson Amat Taylor

Leon Cork

Jeff Fer Wayne

OmB

Poll: Expectation for the season

Man City League Cup on 23:20 - Sep 18 with 1892 viewsElward

The 11 players who still give a sh!t about this club
Man City League Cup on 23:23 - Sep 18 with 1881 viewsjacabertawe

Man City League Cup on 23:20 - Sep 18 by Elward

The 11 players who still give a sh!t about this club

We don't have that many, or anywhere near that number.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Man City League Cup on 23:47 - Sep 18 with 1845 viewsGriffting

Nord
Rangel Mawson Amat Taylor
Leon Fulton
Routs Fer Jeff
Borja

Good way to measure how good Fulton and Mawson are. Be tempted to play VDH but I want to see if there's any potential in a mawson/Amat partnership. Borja needs gametime would replace with O mcB in second half. The rest picks itself IMO.
Man City League Cup on 23:53 - Sep 18 with 1830 viewsDarran

Man City League Cup on 23:47 - Sep 18 by Griffting

Nord
Leon Fulton
Routs Fer Jeff
Borja

Good way to measure how good Fulton and Mawson are. Be tempted to play VDH but I want to see if there's any potential in a mawson/Amat partnership. Borja needs gametime would replace with O mcB in second half. The rest picks itself IMO.

How the fùck will it be a good way to measure how good Fulton and Mawson are ?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man City League Cup on 23:53 - Sep 18 with 1829 viewsPrivate_Partz

I suspect it will be Rangel for Naughton. Borja and Van Der Horn need an outing as well. Fulton instead Fer?. Dyer needs some time as well. Plenty of options but unfortunately recognised midfielders in reserve are very thin on the ground due to our transfer cock ups.
Man City will probably have a very different side out as well. Unfortunately that will undoubtedly have ouudles of talent.

Edit. Forgot Dyer was injured dooooooh.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 23:56]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Man City League Cup on 23:54 - Sep 18 with 1821 viewsjasper_T

Man City League Cup on 23:53 - Sep 18 by Private_Partz

I suspect it will be Rangel for Naughton. Borja and Van Der Horn need an outing as well. Fulton instead Fer?. Dyer needs some time as well. Plenty of options but unfortunately recognised midfielders in reserve are very thin on the ground due to our transfer cock ups.
Man City will probably have a very different side out as well. Unfortunately that will undoubtedly have ouudles of talent.

Edit. Forgot Dyer was injured dooooooh.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 23:56]

Dyer's dead.
Man City League Cup on 23:58 - Sep 18 with 1800 viewsJackFish

Man City League Cup on 23:47 - Sep 18 by Griffting

Nord
Leon Fulton
Routs Fer Jeff
Borja

I like that team. Nothing like throwing Mawson, Fulton and Borja in at the deep end though!
Man City League Cup on 23:58 - Sep 18 with 1797 viewsGriffting

Man City League Cup on 23:53 - Sep 18 by Darran

How the fùck will it be a good way to measure how good Fulton and Mawson are ?

Because we are playing one of the best teams (if not the best) in Britain. They do well and it could see them get a chance in the prem and certainly gain more trust from the manager. If they don't it's probably as a lot of people expected, they need more time. We're not exactly backed to win this game so it's very much a shot at nothing for these boys. Fulton deserves his chance after playing well in the previous round and we all want to see what Mawson has to offer.
Login to get fewer ads

Man City League Cup on 00:00 - Sep 19 with 1794 viewsmonmouth

I have to say, I couldn't give two f*cks about Wednesday. Play nobody that is important for Saturday unless giving Baston half an hour.

The last thing we are going to need is any more league cup arsetoss for any first team players this side of Christmas. If the reserves can do it great. If not just knock it on the head now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man City League Cup on 00:00 - Sep 19 with 1792 viewsDarran

Man City League Cup on 23:58 - Sep 18 by Griffting

Because we are playing one of the best teams (if not the best) in Britain. They do well and it could see them get a chance in the prem and certainly gain more trust from the manager. If they don't it's probably as a lot of people expected, they need more time. We're not exactly backed to win this game so it's very much a shot at nothing for these boys. Fulton deserves his chance after playing well in the previous round and we all want to see what Mawson has to offer.

Oh ok we play our second string and they'll be playing their first team.

Yeah fair point.

Man City League Cup on 00:01 - Sep 19 with 1788 viewsGriffting

Man City League Cup on 23:58 - Sep 18 by JackFish

I like that team. Nothing like throwing Mawson, Fulton and Borja in at the deep end though!

In fairness though, if they're not up for games like these then what are they doing here. They expected game time in cups (certainly Fulton does), can't be helped we have drawn man city. Go out there and do your best I say.
Man City League Cup on 00:02 - Sep 19 with 1782 viewsGriffting

Man City League Cup on 00:00 - Sep 19 by Darran

Oh ok we play our second string and they'll be playing their first team.

Yeah fair point.

You know they'll be playing their first team in the cup?? Pep?? Is that you??
Man City League Cup on 00:03 - Sep 19 with 1782 viewsDarran

Man City League Cup on 00:00 - Sep 19 by monmouth

I have to say, I couldn't give two f*cks about Wednesday. Play nobody that is important for Saturday unless giving Baston half an hour.

The last thing we are going to need is any more league cup arsetoss for any first team players this side of Christmas. If the reserves can do it great. If not just knock it on the head now.

Indeed.

Man City League Cup on 00:34 - Sep 19 with 1730 viewstherealme

Feel sick just thinking about it.

18+, viewer discretion is advised. It's gonna be a bloodbath

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Man City League Cup on 00:52 - Sep 19 with 1696 viewsandrew

Nordfelt
Rangel vdh Amat Taylor
Leon Fulton
Routs Ki Montero
O mc b

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Man City League Cup on 00:54 - Sep 19 with 1695 viewsTheKirkyLife

With Saturday in mind.

Nordfeldt
Rangel - Mawson - Amat - Taylor

Britton - Fer - Fulton

Routledge - Llorente - Montero

Subs: Fabs, VDH, Naughton, Cork, Sigurdsson, Barrow, Borja
Man City League Cup on 01:01 - Sep 19 with 1686 viewsFar_Post

It would be crazy for us to put our reserves out when the cup competitions represent our only opportunity for success this season. Having said that i would give Mawson a start for the sole reason of seeing what the lad is capable of.

Fabianski

Naughton Mawson Amat Kingsley

Fer Cork Sigurdsson

Barrow Llorente Borja

Blog: The C Word

Man City League Cup on 01:05 - Sep 19 with 1681 viewsJackFish

Man City League Cup on 00:34 - Sep 19 by therealme

Feel sick just thinking about it.

18+, viewer discretion is advised. It's gonna be a bloodbath

Taking a friend to his first Swans game, not sure he's picked a good one!
Man City League Cup on 02:37 - Sep 19 with 1623 viewsdameedna

Good that we have City, going out to York City would be far worse and we have a chance for manager to see some other players.

Nordfelt
Rangel Mawson VDH Taylor
Routledge Britton Fulton Montero
Baston
McBurnie
Man City League Cup on 07:07 - Sep 19 with 1542 viewsjack247

Llorente should be given a break. So should Fer.

Baston needs match fitness and to get used to,playing for us, play him until he tires then bring on McBurnie

Mawson has been talked up, give him a chance to play.

Routledge and Montero haven't played much recently, start them both.

Siggy needs to play at least a half. Can't use the Euros as an excuse anymore, he needs to play his way back into form.

Taylor and Rangel would make sense, as would a midfield of Leon and Fulton. I know it's lightweight. It's more about getting players we may need for more important games a bit of time on the pitch.

Nordfeldt
Rangel Amat Mawson Taylor
Leon Fulton
Routledge Montero
Siggy
Borja
N/A. on 07:41 - Sep 19 with 1503 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:32]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Man City League Cup on 07:47 - Sep 19 with 1490 viewsNeathJack

N/A. on 07:41 - Sep 19 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:32]

He is.
Man City League Cup on 08:01 - Sep 19 with 1466 viewsmidswan

And sadly maybe the players think the same.....if full of 'fringe' players they will know its just a 'bone' thrown to them to keep them happy. Not right obviously but we all know that's how it is....smacks of poor management to me all round.As per the other thread plenty of easily read signs that FG has somewhat lost the dressing room. I give you Monk mk2.
Man City League Cup on 08:11 - Sep 19 with 1453 viewsJFSwan

Nordfeldt
Rangel Amat VDH Taylor
Leon Fer
Routledge gylfi Monetro
Baston
Man City League Cup on 11:01 - Sep 19 with 1320 viewsjacabertawe

Yep. Sorry we bought tickets for this irrelevancy, bearing in mind the parlous state that we are in. Can the U18s play?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024