Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ratcliffe's at it now 17:22 - Sep 19 with 6301 viewsjacktar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37405528

He must have been reading the comments on here.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:26 - Sep 19 with 4563 viewsTrundle10

Kevin Ratcliffe is an odious tw@t.
Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:29 - Sep 19 with 4543 viewsjacktar

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:26 - Sep 19 by Trundle10

Spot on!

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:32 - Sep 19 with 4524 viewsBorojack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:29 - Sep 19 by jacktar

Spot on!

Agreed he is right though

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:34 - Sep 19 with 4511 viewsjacabertawe

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:32 - Sep 19 by Borojack

I also agree with all of Rat's comments.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:35 - Sep 19 with 4507 viewsTrundle10

He is jumping on the bandwagon thats all. Tw@t first as last.
Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:36 - Sep 19 with 4501 viewsjacktar

He wouldn't have a good thing to say about us even if we'd had a start like Man City.
He's just a stirring little sh1t.

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:36 - Sep 19 with 4489 viewsOldjack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:26 - Sep 19 by Trundle10

that's as maybe, but he's spot on in his assessment ,unless we get a dramatic improvement down we will be going ,if Franco thinks the players are not doing their jobs correctly i sincerely hope he's dragged everyone into his office today and read them the riot act which they deserve

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:38 - Sep 19 with 4474 viewsOldjack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:35 - Sep 19 by Trundle10

He is jumping on the bandwagon thats all. Tw@t first as last.

this was said as the game finished yesterday i heard it ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:38 - Sep 19 with 4471 viewsBorojack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:36 - Sep 19 by jacktar

He wouldn't have a good thing to say about us even if we'd had a start like Man City.
He's just a stirring little sh1t.

Yep

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:38 - Sep 19 with 4468 viewsTrundle10

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:36 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

that's as maybe, but he's spot on in his assessment ,unless we get a dramatic improvement down we will be going ,if Franco thinks the players are not doing their jobs correctly i sincerely hope he's dragged everyone into his office today and read them the riot act which they deserve

Fer assessment spot on?
Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:41 - Sep 19 with 4447 viewsOldjack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:38 - Sep 19 by Trundle10

Fer assessment spot on?

He just don't like him ,he does tend to go missing for long periods though

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:45 - Sep 19 with 4430 viewsTrundle10

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:41 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

Like i said the guy is a tw@t. Just sticking the boot in. Fer didnt fit in at Norwich and QPR so Swans should notpick him, top goal scorer and one of our better performers. Lazy journalism
Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:56 - Sep 19 with 4378 viewsjojaca

You can't argue with those comments, I'm also baffled we signed relegation journeyman Leroy Fer. We just sold exactly the same type player to Newcastle and we pick up another one. Our midfield is awful, they expose our defense with no protection and poor Llorente does not see a another player within 20 metres of him. Our three central midfielders must be having a little tea party together, while the game continues around them.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 17:58]

Even when you know, you never know?

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:00 - Sep 19 with 4347 viewsploppy

On the commentary it said that Kingsley was unwell, so that wasn't tactical.
Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:06 - Sep 19 with 4317 viewsmonmouth

No option but to just sit and take it I'm afraid. Hopefully it will galvanise everyone to unite and firefight the growing problems.

I fear it may get worse before it gets better. Actually it's virtually certain to isn't it, barring some miracle upturn on the pitch against three of the prem's form teams (including the two red hot ones). On the (admittedly rather desperate) plus side it's virtually a shot to nothing though so hopefully they can relax and try and play.

Without any foundation in fact, I'm expecting a fairly hostile Trust statement shortly too; the whole club feels pretty unsable to me at the moment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:10 - Sep 19 with 4297 viewsPrivate_Partz

Rats sticking the knife in, quell surprise. 'You can see it in their eyes'! Give me a break!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:35 - Sep 19 with 4209 viewsSmellyplumz

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:10 - Sep 19 by Private_Partz

Rats sticking the knife in, quell surprise. 'You can see it in their eyes'! Give me a break!

Do the players look as though they are enjoying their football then?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:37 - Sep 19 with 4198 viewsDewi1jack

Ratcliffe.
Is a right obnoxious horrible tw@ of a person.
Media- fuk 'em

We're the new Millwall.

No-one likes us (especially since we sacked the next big England manager) and we don't care

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:41 - Sep 19 with 4179 viewsLeonisGod

That give me hope because he's normally well wide of the mark. Miserable cunit has always had it in for us.
Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:42 - Sep 19 with 4175 viewsraynor94

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:37 - Sep 19 by Dewi1jack

Ratcliffe.
Is a right obnoxious horrible tw@ of a person.
Media- fuk 'em

We're the new Millwall.

No-one likes us (especially since we sacked the next big England manager) and we don't care

Come on Dewi, yes some are desperate for us to fail, but why are we giving people so much ammunition?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:56 - Sep 19 with 4136 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:35 - Sep 19 by Smellyplumz

Do the players look as though they are enjoying their football then?

Yeh they all love losing. Look into their eyes. jeez.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ratcliffe's at it now on 19:20 - Sep 19 with 4074 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:41 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

Fer goes missing? Ki went missing for the entire game yesterday and still had the gall to have a tantrum when hooked. C*nt. Him, not you. I like you.

Poll: Tory leader

Ratcliffe's at it now on 19:29 - Sep 19 with 4030 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:56 - Sep 19 by jojaca

You can't argue with those comments, I'm also baffled we signed relegation journeyman Leroy Fer. We just sold exactly the same type player to Newcastle and we pick up another one. Our midfield is awful, they expose our defense with no protection and poor Llorente does not see a another player within 20 metres of him. Our three central midfielders must be having a little tea party together, while the game continues around them.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 17:58]

Yeah, we should never have bought him.
Oh wait a minute, that would mean we would be at the bottom of the table, but still we would have saved a few million in the process, so that's all right is it?.
Are you for real or just a WUM?
Ratcliffe's at it now on 19:41 - Sep 19 with 3996 viewsDewi1jack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:42 - Sep 19 by raynor94

Come on Dewi, yes some are desperate for us to fail, but why are we giving people so much ammunition?

Trouble is Rayns,I think the whole club as a whole (including us) are not doing the things we used to be good at.
No easy fix.
But sacking a manager every year and a bit is never going to stabilise our playing side.
Maybe Guido is just too much of a gent to take our players to task and give them the boot up the arze they so badly need. Some are seriously overpaid mediocre (at PL standards) players with ideas miles above their talent levels
Sacking Jenkins isn't going to help much at the mo either IMHO.
Just more upheaval when we need to sort stuff out properly.

Premier League is very unforgiving about past mistakes.
And tends not to give you time to correct them.
I'll still approach every game with the optimism we can beat whoever is in front of us though.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Ratcliffe's at it now on 20:38 - Sep 19 with 3851 viewsJackofdreambeach

The Rat is right on this one.
A summer (or more) typified by selling at 12 million and buying at 5 million . The decision makers' ambition must be questioned
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024