Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? 19:20 - Sep 19 with 1830 viewsAndyNak

For me...

Gylfi (though his current form is v poor)
Leon (age obviously a factor)
Fabianski

Kingsley is showing potential and hopefully Baston and Mawson will add something

But that's it

In previous years there's always been at least half the team I'd have hated to leave.
Too many players that are just meh

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 19:25 - Sep 19 with 1817 viewsunion_jack

I think I'd have to add Montero and Barrow to that list.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 19:29 - Sep 19 with 1804 viewsAndyNak

For me, only because we don't have anything better... Too inconsistent and lack of end product from either for me to be gutted about them leaving. Not saying they don't have anything to contribute to the squad but I wouldn't be bothered.

That said, in the current set up we'd be unlikely to replace them with anything better but I certainly believe there's better out there that we could get if we wanted to

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 19:41 - Sep 19 with 1776 viewsItchySphincter

Take the entire first team outside and shoot them, then see what we have left.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 19:54 - Sep 19 with 1760 viewsAndyNak

I was reading one of the threads on FG where someone suggested getting rid of Ki and Taylor in January and it dawned on me that neither leaving would bother me. I then couldn't think of many others who would particularly bother me - I don't think this was the case a few years back

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 23:32 - Sep 19 with 1671 viewsMurph75

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 19:54 - Sep 19 by AndyNak

I was reading one of the threads on FG where someone suggested getting rid of Ki and Taylor in January and it dawned on me that neither leaving would bother me. I then couldn't think of many others who would particularly bother me - I don't think this was the case a few years back

I wouldn't want to see anyone leave. I'm highly doubtful we'd replace them.
Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 23:39 - Sep 19 with 1655 viewsKilkennyjack

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 23:32 - Sep 19 by Murph75

I wouldn't want to see anyone leave. I'm highly doubtful we'd replace them.

Fab, Amat, Barrow, Jeff, Leon.

Beware of the Risen People

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 23:45 - Sep 19 with 1646 viewsJethroJack

Sounds like you need to go and "follow" a club that has players you fancy then. No point agonising over this useless bunch week after week, it won't do your health any good.

This Forum is more depressing than the team.
Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 00:05 - Sep 20 with 1621 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Even though he hasn't done anything yet, Borja is already in the top 3, behind only Siggy and Fab.

Agree with OP that Kingsley is well up there, just as a promising young talent. I'd probably put him at 4, Montero at 5, Cork at 6, and Barrow at 7.

Nobody else would be a big loss at this point, it is worrying to say.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 00:20 - Sep 20 with 1614 viewsAndyNak

Why? Because I don't rate many of the current playing squad? We recruit overpaid average players so I have to find a new club to support? I've followed the club home and away since around 88.

My point being, we have more average players in my opinion than at any other time in this league, not enough game changers, not enough leaders. Hopefully some of the new boys will be able to step up but we're pinning all our hopes on a youngster who's played a couple of games in the championship and a promising strike but completely untested in this league.

Theres very few at the moment I'm that bothered about losing - can you see any other Prem clubs coming in for Taylor? Fernandez? Naughton? Cork? Routledge? Rangel? Ki? Doubtful. The quality in the squad has dropped considerably for me - not only that but far fewer of the type of players I want to see here - those who leave everything out on the pitch and conduct themselves in the right way. Give me a team of players who give their all and show a little passion for the club - and the fans - over those going through the motions.

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 00:28 - Sep 20 with 1602 viewsAndyNak

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 00:05 - Sep 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

Even though he hasn't done anything yet, Borja is already in the top 3, behind only Siggy and Fab.

Agree with OP that Kingsley is well up there, just as a promising young talent. I'd probably put him at 4, Montero at 5, Cork at 6, and Barrow at 7.

Nobody else would be a big loss at this point, it is worrying to say.

Pretty much agree with that - Don't get me wrong Im not saying I want rid of Barrow or Jeff... but even with them I wouldn't be that bothered if someone came in for them. I do like Cork but theres no way he is captain material from what I've seen so far and I think its affecting his game - he seems less effective than last season. I do quite like Naughton - works hard - and Fer has shown some ability with his passing vision and an eye for goal so far this season - wouldn't worry me if either left though.

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 02:34 - Sep 20 with 1549 viewsTheKirkyLife

Fabs, Kingsley, Amat, Rangel (legend status), Britton (legend status), Gylfi, Jeff, Mo, Borja, Mawson and PERHAPS Fer if he put in better shifts defensively. Maybe Cork as well since he's a good guy and always tries his best.
Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 09:15 - Sep 20 with 1427 viewsTrundle10

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 02:34 - Sep 20 by TheKirkyLife

Fabs, Kingsley, Amat, Rangel (legend status), Britton (legend status), Gylfi, Jeff, Mo, Borja, Mawson and PERHAPS Fer if he put in better shifts defensively. Maybe Cork as well since he's a good guy and always tries his best.

So you would be gutted to see Rangel go. Great servant yes but we need to move on
Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 09:25 - Sep 20 with 1416 viewsLoyal

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 19:41 - Sep 19 by ItchySphincter

Take the entire first team outside and shoot them, then see what we have left.

I feel a thread coming on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 09:49 - Sep 20 with 1400 viewsLeonisGod

Which players from the current squad would you be gutted to lose...? on 09:15 - Sep 20 by Trundle10

So you would be gutted to see Rangel go. Great servant yes but we need to move on

I'd be gutted because he's still the best option in our current squad. Crazy, but that's where we are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024