Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summary Man City 23:23 - Sep 21 with 3220 viewsPozuelosSideys

Didn't watch it. Canot be bothered to read the threads. Any chance of a summary? Decided to spend my evening with some flange. Did I make the right choice?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Summary Man City on 23:24 - Sep 21 with 3215 viewsLeonisGod

We were tidy, but unexciting. You'll definitely have seen more action.
Summary Man City on 23:26 - Sep 21 with 3202 viewsmax936

Hope you used the right gasket

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Summary Man City on 23:31 - Sep 21 with 3180 viewsPozuelosSideys

By tidy I assume we were better than Sunday? If so, then thats a plus. Hopefully we can put up some sort of show at the weekend

Fwiw, would smash again

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Summary Man City on 00:06 - Sep 22 with 3114 viewsPintado

Swansea played much better and with more heart than Sunday, VDH and Baston looked good imo, but Man City never got out of first gear, if they get to 4th gear inn sunday then expect a hiding.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Summary Man City on 01:39 - Sep 22 with 3032 viewsPozuelosSideys

Cheers. Sounds like it may have been disappointing, but its a positive that our second string didnt get steamrollered. Hopefully we can start being at least solid and difficult to beat instead of rolling over.

Summary Man City on 08:30 - Sep 22 with 2856 viewsswan65split

Some people saw positives, .............I saw ..well lack of ideas, a long hard season, another full of rumours, the loss off Swanselona, our key to our success to Boreselona, with possible relegation at the end..............I hope I am proved wrong!

The chances are you got more excited than I did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024