Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wiggins and TUE 09:45 - Sep 25 with 10229 viewsshandyjack

Are you happy with his response on the Andrew Marr show today. Seems a bit iffy to me that his Asthma requires this injection before 3 Grand Tours
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 9:46]

Poll: Expectation for the season

Wiggins and TUE on 13:05 - Mar 6 with 2594 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

You shouldn't be allowed to compete if you need some sort of medical product to be able to do so. Not everyone is genetically capable of competing at a world class level in a sport. If you have asthma or something else then tough luck, it isn't mean to be.

It is getting out of hand. All TUE's should be banned.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wiggins and TUE on 13:47 - Mar 6 with 2556 viewsAmbergambler

Wiggins and TUE on 15:29 - Mar 5 by FieryJack

Never trust a bloke with sideburns that long.

I thought he looked shifty due to his daft hairstyle.
Last time I saw him he still had the mod look. It didn't look real to me, looked like a wig - aptly named if it is!
Wiggins and TUE on 13:57 - Mar 6 with 2546 viewstrampie

Same old England.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wiggins and TUE on 14:07 - Mar 6 with 2527 viewslondonlisa2001

Wiggins and TUE on 13:57 - Mar 6 by trampie

Same old England.

Brailsford is a Welsh speaker you moron.
Wiggins and TUE on 14:08 - Mar 6 with 2523 viewsLeonWasGod

Wiggins and TUE on 14:07 - Mar 6 by londonlisa2001

Brailsford is a Welsh speaker you moron.

Wiggins and TUE on 14:20 - Mar 6 with 2511 viewstrampie

Not all Brit Nats are English [some in Northern Ireland], some Brit Nats speak other languages as well as English [in cycling lots speak French].
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 14:39]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wiggins and TUE on 14:25 - Mar 6 with 2506 viewslondonlisa2001

Wiggins and TUE on 14:20 - Mar 6 by trampie

Not all Brit Nats are English [some in Northern Ireland], some Brit Nats speak other languages as well as English [in cycling lots speak French].
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 14:39]

Amazingly irrelevant Tramp.

There's no great need for cyclists to speak Welsh is there. Brailsford does because he grew up in North Wales.

So your comment of 'same old England' was nonsense. In any language.
Wiggins and TUE on 14:36 - Mar 6 with 2494 viewsWingstandwood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5467415/Sir-Bradley-Wiggins-invested-tax

Looks like Sir Bradley Wiggins likes to bend rules and exploit stuff to suit his own personal advancement? Mmmmmmmmm???????

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Wiggins and TUE on 14:52 - Mar 6 with 2472 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wiggins and TUE on 13:05 - Mar 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You shouldn't be allowed to compete if you need some sort of medical product to be able to do so. Not everyone is genetically capable of competing at a world class level in a sport. If you have asthma or something else then tough luck, it isn't mean to be.

It is getting out of hand. All TUE's should be banned.

Does that mean asthmatics should not be able to get a job as they are not genetically capable of working unless they are on a medical product?

There are also several professional football players who are asthmatics. Scholes Beckhan Lampard to name just a few retired asthmatics

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wiggins and TUE on 15:26 - Mar 6 with 2451 viewsAmbergambler

Wiggins and TUE on 09:28 - Mar 6 by mike1

It amazes me that so many asthmatics are good cyclists! Has anyone thought about going through the medical records and seeing when they were actually diagnosed with this condition. Was it well before or after they became elite in their sport?.

Only taking an interest in this story as my son is asthmatic and a keen cyclist (non-competitive)
Been cycling since a child and finds it helps with his asthma, so I imagine it's possible lots of competitive cyclists started for the same reason.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 15:35]
Wiggins and TUE on 13:35 - Mar 7 with 2370 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wiggins and TUE on 14:52 - Mar 6 by felixstowe_jack

Does that mean asthmatics should not be able to get a job as they are not genetically capable of working unless they are on a medical product?

There are also several professional football players who are asthmatics. Scholes Beckhan Lampard to name just a few retired asthmatics

I don't think the DVLA employ WADA to test their employees for asthmatic drugs. He can get a normal job and cycle in amateur competitions if he likes.

Cycling is far different to football as well. Lampard and Scholes excellence at football isn't solely determined by their asthmatic drugs. In cycling whoever has the most staminia is the best, so it is hugely unfair.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024