Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 14:35 - Oct 1 with 3123 viewsDrizzy

Is he really better than Taylor?

Absolute sh*thouse.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Kyle Naughton on 14:37 - Oct 1 with 3104 viewsKGriz16

He played well today. Mane had a quiet game and he dealt with the constant threat of Clyne.
Kyle Naughton on 14:37 - Oct 1 with 3102 viewsshandyjack

didn't see much wrong from him today, he was isolated a lot with no help down the left side

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kyle Naughton on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 3083 viewsTheKirkyLife

Truth been told he was one of the only players to step up in the early games and I felt he did well to keep Mane quiet. Lost his head after the second but after putting your heart and soul in only to end up with that result who wouldn't?
Kyle Naughton on 14:41 - Oct 1 with 3048 viewsicecoldjack

Fair play what a clueless OP .
Kyle Naughton on 14:42 - Oct 1 with 3040 viewsDrizzy

Christ if only Taylor had these excuses made for him. He wasn't isolated he had a very deep midfield trio helping him and Routledge while he was on. Does nothing to stop crosses and gets caught square time and time again allowing runners past him. Mane had a quiet game because he played poorly not because of Naughton and Clyne continually had acres of space inside to run into.

He's gash.

Kyle Naughton on 14:46 - Oct 1 with 2994 viewsshandyjack

Kyle Naughton on 14:42 - Oct 1 by Drizzy

Christ if only Taylor had these excuses made for him. He wasn't isolated he had a very deep midfield trio helping him and Routledge while he was on. Does nothing to stop crosses and gets caught square time and time again allowing runners past him. Mane had a quiet game because he played poorly not because of Naughton and Clyne continually had acres of space inside to run into.

He's gash.

nonsense

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kyle Naughton on 14:48 - Oct 1 with 2965 viewsDarran

To me Naughton just trudged around the pitch doing f*ck all of any relevance today.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kyle Naughton on 14:50 - Oct 1 with 2939 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle Naughton on 14:48 - Oct 1 by Darran

To me Naughton just trudged around the pitch doing f*ck all of any relevance today.

Yeah but in fairness you're fookin clueless when it comes to football.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 14:51 - Oct 1 with 2936 viewsBloodyhills

Yes he really is better than Taylor.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Kyle Naughton on 14:51 - Oct 1 with 2925 viewsdeanscfc

Naughton isn't great and neither is Taylor. Full backs so often our weakness but how can anyone be surprised? We knee this last season and even the season before. Says a lot when Rangel is still often outperforming the others
Kyle Naughton on 14:52 - Oct 1 with 2920 viewsDrizzy

Kyle Naughton on 14:48 - Oct 1 by Darran

Innit.

"No protection" give over FFS. He had a trio of deep lying midfielders protecting him all game and he only had to cover a very small area on the left side. Offered nothing going forward but why on earth is he playing as a LWB in a formation that relies on him to provide width. Utterly baffling.

Absolute coward as well. The first to hide every game.

Kyle Naughton on 14:53 - Oct 1 with 2904 viewsDrizzy

Kyle Naughton on 14:46 - Oct 1 by shandyjack

nonsense

Educated retort. Keep your fingers in your ears, mate. Bet you think "the ref gave us nothing" as well.

Kyle Naughton on 15:18 - Oct 1 with 2808 viewsjack247

Naughton is it as good a defender as Taylor and he isn't as good a wingback as Kingsley. He is better than both in possession though and more suited to a style where players have to be comfortable on the ball and capable of switching positions and covering teammates roles.
Kyle Naughton on 15:20 - Oct 1 with 2790 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle Naughton on 15:18 - Oct 1 by jack247

Naughton is it as good a defender as Taylor and he isn't as good a wingback as Kingsley. He is better than both in possession though and more suited to a style where players have to be comfortable on the ball and capable of switching positions and covering teammates roles.

Spot on .
Kyle on 15:20 - Oct 1 with 2787 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Kyle Naughton on 14:37 - Oct 1 by shandyjack

didn't see much wrong from him today, he was isolated a lot with no help down the left side

I agree. Taylor is great defending but is absolutely useless going forward, I was underwhelmed initially by Naughton but he has won me over, as has the two Centre Halves. Amat and v der Horn, are quality.
Kyle Naughton on 15:55 - Oct 1 with 2682 viewsLeonisGod

Lost count of the times Mane got passed him. Tayls would be getting hammered for that game.
Kyle Naughton on 16:03 - Oct 1 with 2652 viewsmax936

Kyle Naughton on 14:50 - Oct 1 by icecoldjack

Hairstyles, sunglasses and music as well

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kyle Naughton on 16:06 - Oct 1 with 2634 viewsangryjack

stephen hawking is better than taylor
Kyle Naughton on 16:10 - Oct 1 with 2604 viewsDarran

Kyle Naughton on 14:50 - Oct 1 by icecoldjack

Well he didn't do anything of relevance in today's game but if you want enlighten us on what he did please feel free.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kyle Naughton on 16:13 - Oct 1 with 2587 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kyle Naughton on 14:53 - Oct 1 by Drizzy

Educated retort. Keep your fingers in your ears, mate. Bet you think "the ref gave us nothing" as well.

Yes. And continue to keep yours up your arse you clueless Liverpool supporting Gwent c*nt.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024