Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sigurdsson 20:15 - Oct 1 with 949 viewscontroversial_jack

Seems to escape criticism for whatever reason!
Sigurdsson on 20:18 - Oct 1 with 937 viewsjack247

He has had a fair bit this season and rightly so. I wouldn't be too harsh today though, he was clearly asked yo sacrifice himself for the team and put in a good shift. A couple of nice balls for Baston to run onto too. Having a more mobile striker will help him a lot.
Sigurdsson on 20:19 - Oct 1 with 936 viewsvetchonian

I was critisiised for giving him some stick today by some around me.....all I said was we want our Siggy back as he seems out of sorts and this guy who sits by me had a go .....yes he is one of if not our best player but at the moment not a aptch on the player of last season

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sigurdsson on 20:20 - Oct 1 with 926 viewsairedale

Gylfi is a tryer, but I thought that he was a bit ropey in the first half, but improved a lot in the final quarter.
Sigurdsson on 20:22 - Oct 1 with 911 viewsmonmouth

Not at all. He loses far too many balls and doesn't have the pace to do what we're asking him to just now. Looks like a fish out of water. How much of that is down to Euros (in the head and body), how much to position, how much to team setup and how much to simple lack of form is anyone's guess.

One thing that did make me laugh though. Leon lost the ball in a terrible position. Next thing cries of 'Leon' 'Leon'. If that had been Routs, fack help him.

I understand it, but it was amusing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024