Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least now 12:57 - Oct 3 with 9243 viewsJango

At least we'll have a manager who will be backed to the hilt by the board and player power will be a thing of the past. His record as a manager has been pretty impressive to be fair to him so hopefully he can get the best out of a talented squad. Shame for Guidolin cos it looked like he could have got the season going with a few more games but it is what it is.
At least now on 18:16 - Oct 3 with 1424 viewsFlashberryjack

At least now on 17:53 - Oct 3 by eddie71

This, I am desperately trying to be positive. So spent the drive home trying to convince myself of two things :

1) It shows the septics are keen to avoid relegation.

2) They will now have to back Bob in January if the club doesn't improve as he will be very much their guy.

"They will now have to back Bob in January if the club doesn't improve as he will be very much their guy"

The club hasn't got any money to back any manager.......and sure as f*ck the Americans aren't gonna dip into their pockets.

When are people going to accept that we are well and truly f*cked.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

At least now on 18:22 - Oct 3 with 1419 viewsnavyjack

Dont really care much for his record-but as long as he doesn't apologise to players for subbing them itll be a start...

As much as I though FG was a decent enough fella,That nonsense was the final straw.
At least now on 18:24 - Oct 3 with 1408 viewsDewi1jack

One upside.
The Merrycans are going to have to back Bob (our) Hope in January.
Couldn't have seen them backing Giggs and No Hope.

We've become as bad as some PL clubs, worse than most in the way we're run at the mo.
Can't blame the Merrycans yet, as they've only just stepped in.
The last few transfer windows are down to our snidey, sneaky b'stard sell outs.
I don't give a fuk what they did in the past to save the club. That's in the past and they have had their thanks many times and done alright on a long term risk of their time and money
The present is tomorrows history.
And won't they look bad for the way they've treated the Trust, fans and Guido.
The only way I won't at the mo advocate Jenkins being sacked is because the Yanks may bring in some right tw@, like one of those muppets who wanted Giggs as manager.

So all the people who were advocating getting rid of Guido have their wish come true.
Don't fugging whinge you're not seeing your beloved Utd/ Liverpool/ Spurs etc next season if we go chasing Carduff.
Hopefully we're not going down and unlike some, I will support the team and manager no matter what division we're in or who we're playing.

Bob Bradley's Black and White army!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

At least now on 18:26 - Oct 3 with 1404 viewsunion_jack

At least now on 18:16 - Oct 3 by Flashberryjack

"They will now have to back Bob in January if the club doesn't improve as he will be very much their guy"

The club hasn't got any money to back any manager.......and sure as f*ck the Americans aren't gonna dip into their pockets.

Maybe they will. He is their appointment, he's a compatriot, a lot rests on this so they may joy=ust back him with true investment.

They won't want him to fail and the eyes if the US are on Kaplan, `Levine and `Bradley. Could be good for us.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

At least now on 18:26 - Oct 3 with 1402 viewsDafyddHuw

Just answerme this - how many Prem clubs would have offered BaldyBob the gig?
At least now on 18:32 - Oct 3 with 1376 viewsBloodyhills

At least now on 13:17 - Oct 3 by 34dfgdf54

I'm struggling to find what has been impressive about Bradleys career?

You're not alone. Manager in the USA, Egpyt, Norway and a 2nd rate French league on par with our third tier.

Nothing there that gives me confidence he can cut it at the top table.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

At least now on 18:33 - Oct 3 with 1371 viewsJango

At least now on 18:26 - Oct 3 by DafyddHuw

The same could be said about our last 6 or 7 managers tho
At least now on 18:35 - Oct 3 with 1361 viewsmax936

At least now on 18:26 - Oct 3 by union_jack

Maybe they will. He is their appointment, he's a compatriot, a lot rests on this so they may joy=ust back him with true investment.

They won't want him to fail and the eyes if the US are on Kaplan, `Levine and `Bradley. Could be good for us.

I bet my last dollar that we'll sign at least 2 yankee players.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

At least now on 18:44 - Oct 3 with 1335 viewsJango

At least now on 18:35 - Oct 3 by max936

People moaned that Guidolin didn't use his knowledge of the Italian league to bring players over, they'll moan if Bradley does use his knowledge of US league and brings some over.
At least now on 18:46 - Oct 3 with 1329 viewsWxmJax

At least now on 18:06 - Oct 3 by Jango

Well he's won 2 more trophies than we as a club have then. You can pick negatives all you want but he's our manager so we just gotta deal with it.

Er....no, he hasn't and you know that's not true...or you should.

League cup winners, League 1 champions, League 3 champions, Football League Trophy winners since BB last won a trophy so stop with the lies.

If stating the facts is negativity then I'm guilty as charged.

We've just taken on the manager of a team that is 11th in the French 2nd Division. There's another fact. I believe that it was done for commercial reasons but there you go. We have to get behind him and the team regardless of whether we like the new owners or not.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

At least now on 18:50 - Oct 3 with 1312 viewsjasper_T

At least now on 18:44 - Oct 3 by Jango

People moaned that Guidolin didn't use his knowledge of the Italian league to bring players over, they'll moan if Bradley does use his knowledge of US league and brings some over.

Because the MLS is dogsht.
At least now on 18:52 - Oct 3 with 1300 viewsmax936

At least now on 18:44 - Oct 3 by Jango

Massive difference Guidolin wasn't allowed to, that much seems obvious, but you can bet that Bradley will bring one or two over, whether there'll be better than the Italian players we might have brought over is unknown, but again I know where my 5 bob would be going.

At least now on 18:54 - Oct 3 with 1292 viewsJango

At least now on 18:50 - Oct 3 by jasper_T

Because the MLS is dogsht.

So is the Spanish 3rd division where Rangel came from. If the players were already big stars then we wouldn't be in with a chance of signing them, that's the point of it surely.
At least now on 18:56 - Oct 3 with 1280 viewsairedale

At least now on 18:26 - Oct 3 by DafyddHuw

The same ones as would have offered Guidolin I spose.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 18:57]
At least now on 18:58 - Oct 3 with 1269 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 18:54 - Oct 3 by Jango

So is the Spanish 3rd division where Rangel came from. If the players were already big stars then we wouldn't be in with a chance of signing them, that's the point of it surely.

If we were in L1, then he might be an acceptable appointment

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

At least now on 18:59 - Oct 3 with 1138 viewsWingstandwood

At least now on 18:35 - Oct 3 by max936

I will not be impressed by that because the MLS is but a mere knackers-yard for aging Premier League to exploit and have one last mega pay-day.

Argus!

At least now on 18:59 - Oct 3 with 1138 viewsjack247

At least now on 18:54 - Oct 3 by Jango

We were in league one then though?
At least now on 18:59 - Oct 3 with 1130 viewsJango

At least now on 18:58 - Oct 3 by SwansNZ

If we were in L1, then he might be an acceptable appointment

Well you'd better accept it or go and support someone else then
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 19:00]
At least now on 19:01 - Oct 3 with 1123 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 18:59 - Oct 3 by Jango

Well you'd better accept it or go and support someone else then
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 19:00]

like your team? scummer

At least now on 19:01 - Oct 3 with 1123 viewsdobjack2

At least now on 18:16 - Oct 3 by Flashberryjack

Who would want to come here if we are in the sh!t ah yes we went through that last season.

New contracts for longstanding players looked like planning for relegation at the time
At least now on 19:02 - Oct 3 with 1114 viewsJango

At least now on 18:59 - Oct 3 by jack247

We were in league one then though?

Rangel has been playing premier league football for years. Jamie vardy was playing non league football a few years ago. To suggest there can't be any talented footballers because it's America is quite arrogant and deluded
At least now on 19:05 - Oct 3 with 1107 viewsFlashberryjack

At least now on 18:26 - Oct 3 by union_jack

I really can't see it myself, but I sincerely hope you're right.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

At least now on 19:06 - Oct 3 with 1099 viewsmax936

At least now on 18:59 - Oct 3 by Wingstandwood

I will not be impressed by that because the MLS is but a mere knackers-yard for aging Premier League to exploit and have one last mega pay-day.

You just know its gonna, hopefully not but its high on the cards imo.

At least now on 19:07 - Oct 3 with 1095 viewsjack247

At least now on 19:02 - Oct 3 by Jango

Rangel has been playing premier league football for years. Jamie vardy was playing non league football a few years ago. To suggest there can't be any talented footballers because it's America is quite arrogant and deluded

I'm sure there are some talented footballers in America. He doesn't have a great track record of doing anything with them though.

If we are pinning our hopes on him plucking the next Rangel and Vardy from obscurity, we are fcked.
At least now on 19:07 - Oct 3 with 1094 viewsSwansNZ

At least now on 19:02 - Oct 3 by Jango

Did he suggest that?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024