Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 13:39 - Oct 3 with 18338 views34dfgdf54

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/03/trust-reaction-to-change-in-management-at

We are being f*cked royally.
Trust Statement on 13:41 - Oct 3 with 6945 viewscostalotta

Laughable!
Trust Statement on 13:42 - Oct 3 with 6938 viewsLeonisGod

That's the most damning thing about all of this.

Yes, they're taking the p1ss.
Trust Statement on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 6913 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

.....clear we are p*ssed off statement.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Trust Statement on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 6910 viewsairedale

What I don't get Risca, is that we go there for the football and we will do that whatever happens in any season. On the other hand the people making decisions like the Guidolin one are in it for the money, and the way things could go then they could well be the ones royally fu##ed.
Trust Statement on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 6910 viewslondonlisa2001

Sorry, but on the point that the Trust have made.

Decisions on the management of the club have to be made at the board level of Swansea City Football Club Ltd. If board meetings have taken place without the Trust director being given adequate notice, then that is contrary to the requirements of the Companies Act. It really is as simple as that.

If they are making decisions in the 'wrong' company (Swansea City 2002 Ltd) where the Trust have no representation, that is again not allowed.

At some point, the expressions of disappointment have to stop and legal action needs to be explored. It is of course, entirely possible that this is happening, but in which case, just say it,
Trust Statement on 13:49 - Oct 3 with 6849 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 13:42 - Oct 3 by LeonisGod

That's the most damning thing about all of this.

Yes, they're taking the p1ss.

Indeed they are and for the Trust not to be included or consulted is just a continuation of the way they (Americans and Huw & Co) have moved forward.

Its all well and good the Trust saying they want to work with the new owners. Its another thing believing their bullshit time and time again.

The Trust has been shown up IMO.

Whatever and whoever has advised the Trust since April needs to up their game because they (which means us by the way) are being taken for fools!

If the new board will not engage with the Trust, then the Trust needs to engage with them. If that cannot happen then the Trust needs BIG changes to match the 21% shares which is pretty significant. We've been amateurish at best! Sorry if that offends but its just the way I see it. We've been too Swansea! Some of you may know what i mean by that.
Trust Statement on 13:50 - Oct 3 with 6817 viewsUxbridge

Trust Statement on 13:44 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

Sorry, but on the point that the Trust have made.

Decisions on the management of the club have to be made at the board level of Swansea City Football Club Ltd. If board meetings have taken place without the Trust director being given adequate notice, then that is contrary to the requirements of the Companies Act. It really is as simple as that.

If they are making decisions in the 'wrong' company (Swansea City 2002 Ltd) where the Trust have no representation, that is again not allowed.

At some point, the expressions of disappointment have to stop and legal action needs to be explored. It is of course, entirely possible that this is happening, but in which case, just say it,

All avenues are being explored.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Trust Statement on 13:51 - Oct 3 with 6799 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust Statement on 13:50 - Oct 3 by Uxbridge

That is a very welcome statement Ux - thank you.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 13:54 - Oct 3 with 6751 viewscostalotta

Hope so...

If they've done it its because they believe they can. Now that is one thing but... they obviously do not respect the Trust. Why is that?
Trust Statement on 13:57 - Oct 3 with 6690 viewsMattG

Trust Statement on 13:54 - Oct 3 by costalotta

Hope so...

If they've done it its because they believe they can. Now that is one thing but... they obviously do not respect the Trust. Why is that?

Naivety?
Trust Statement on 13:58 - Oct 3 with 6686 viewsPozuelosSideys

Good luck. Im sure the vast majority of the supporter base are hoping you can pull rabbit's out of hats.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Trust Statement on 13:58 - Oct 3 with 6683 viewsvetchonian

Trust Statement on 13:54 - Oct 3 by costalotta

Hope so...

Maybe because they are a thorn in their side? Possibly capable of stopping them taking cash out of the club?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Trust Statement on 14:00 - Oct 3 with 6633 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Well done Ux

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Trust Statement on 14:00 - Oct 3 with 6625 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 13:58 - Oct 3 by vetchonian

Maybe because they are a thorn in their side? Possibly capable of stopping them taking cash out of the club?

You think? Perhaps.

Judging by what is going on i doubt that very much.

They probably see it as an occasional nuisance.
Trust Statement on 14:03 - Oct 3 with 6580 viewsLeonisGod

Trust Statement on 13:57 - Oct 3 by MattG

Naivety?

I doubt that. They're naive when it comes to football but not business.

More like arrogance
Trust Statement on 14:04 - Oct 3 with 6567 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 13:57 - Oct 3 by MattG

Naivety?

Nah. Because they know they can easily out manoeuvre, out flank or whatever way you want to say it the Trust.

We need the Trust to up their game. Im not the only one saying it but thats the reality of the situation.
Trust Statement on 14:05 - Oct 3 with 6560 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 14:03 - Oct 3 by LeonisGod

More like arrogance

I think he meant the Trust!
Trust Statement on 14:05 - Oct 3 with 6555 viewsMattG

Trust Statement on 14:03 - Oct 3 by LeonisGod

More like arrogance

Maybe two sides of the same coin where the Trust and supporters are concerned.

To think, given what has happened to this Club in the past, they could act with impunity is both arrogant and naive, IMO.
Trust Statement on 14:05 - Oct 3 with 6554 viewsUxbridge

Trust Statement on 13:51 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

That is a very welcome statement Ux - thank you.

If I could say more I would. All I can say is that nobody's sitting on their hands here.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Trust Statement on 14:06 - Oct 3 with 6530 viewsLeonisGod

Trust Statement on 14:05 - Oct 3 by costalotta

I think he meant the Trust!

oh right
Trust Statement on 14:07 - Oct 3 with 6525 viewsMattG

Trust Statement on 14:04 - Oct 3 by costalotta

Nah. Because they know they can easily out manoeuvre, out flank or whatever way you want to say it the Trust.

We need the Trust to up their game. Im not the only one saying it but thats the reality of the situation.

You don't think the Trust is up to much?

Fvcking hell, mun - you should have said.
Trust Statement on 14:07 - Oct 3 with 6512 viewsSweyns_Eye

Sorry Uxbridge, but in my opinion thats just not good enough.

Huw Cooze and The Trust have been outmaneouvred and taken for a ride by Huw Jenkins and the Yanks. This action in sacking FG without consulting the supporters director tells you all you need to know about how the working relationship between the current board and the Trust is going to pan out.

Its time for the Trust to up its game and give the board a rough ride. Whether publically or behind the scenes. No more sucking up to HJ and trying to get a working relationship, its obvious he doesn't care.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Trust Statement on 14:09 - Oct 3 with 6485 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust Statement on 14:05 - Oct 3 by Uxbridge

If I could say more I would. All I can say is that nobody's sitting on their hands here.

Understood.

I have been in a few situations where American owners have assumed that they are able to ignore UK law due to their wealth. It has never proved to be a sensible assumption on their behalf !
Trust Statement on 14:10 - Oct 3 with 6442 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Trust Statement on 14:07 - Oct 3 by Sweyns_Eye

Sorry Uxbridge, but in my opinion thats just not good enough.

Huw Cooze and The Trust have been outmaneouvred and taken for a ride by Huw Jenkins and the Yanks. This action in sacking FG without consulting the supporters director tells you all you need to know about how the working relationship between the current board and the Trust is going to pan out.

Its time for the Trust to up its game and give the board a rough ride. Whether publically or behind the scenes. No more sucking up to HJ and trying to get a working relationship, its obvious he doesn't care.

Do it publicly, out in the open for all to see.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Trust Statement on 14:11 - Oct 3 with 6423 viewsSweyns_Eye

Trust Statement on 14:05 - Oct 3 by Uxbridge

Well I'm glad you say that. I am angry. Whatever the Trust is doing, significant action needs to be done soon. The Trust can't afford to wait.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024