Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good little article 21:10 - Oct 3 with 2683 viewsEilian

Sorry if this is a Ferdy but this article is quite interesting.

Perhaps he suits us more than what people think. what he says about athletic bilbao at the end is interesting.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/why-bob-bradley-heading-top-one-fascinating-

Also, this quote from a different article is definitely interesting!!!

''When I have a chance to observe different managers, the ones that do good work, I mention Pochettino, Klopp, Tuchel. We haven’t even talked about the Guardiolas and the Ancelottis. But I’ll tell you what, maybe I’m stupid, but I think I’m a manager in and around that level''
- Bob Bradley

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fourfourtwos-50-best-football-managers-world

Good little article on 11:05 - Oct 4 with 2536 viewsEilian

There is also this documentary all about our Bob

Good little article on 11:11 - Oct 4 with 2519 viewsDafyddHuw

He's better than Klopp - according to Bucket Bob
Good little article on 12:22 - Oct 4 with 2421 viewsmax936

its fair enough to have self confidence, but sometimes convincing others and living up to that self confidence is a huge task, you up to it Bob if not Swansea's not the place for you me old sarn.

Best of luck.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Good little article on 12:27 - Oct 4 with 2401 viewsPozuelosSideys

Smacks of arrogance to me. Those bosses he mentioned walk the walk. This guy is just talk until he proves otherwise. Plenty of coaches make the right noises without a single clue how to implement when they speak of.

Monk knew the "Swansea Way"..and look how that was interepreted.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Good little article on 12:39 - Oct 4 with 2342 viewsDafyddHuw

Good little article on 12:27 - Oct 4 by PozuelosSideys

Smacks of arrogance to me. Those bosses he mentioned walk the walk. This guy is just talk until he proves otherwise. Plenty of coaches make the right noises without a single clue how to implement when they speak of.

Monk knew the "Swansea Way"..and look how that was interepreted.

Arrogance? Try this from Twitter -

New Swansea City boss Bob Bradley on Pep: "I will tell you what, maybe I’m stupid, but I think I’m a manager in and around that level."

Based on his record at Le Havre?
Good little article on 12:49 - Oct 4 with 2293 viewsmidswan

Good little article on 12:39 - Oct 4 by DafyddHuw

Arrogance? Try this from Twitter -

New Swansea City boss Bob Bradley on Pep: "I will tell you what, maybe I’m stupid, but I think I’m a manager in and around that level."

Based on his record at Le Havre?

maybe he is just "stupid" after all?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024