Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow 15:40 - Oct 4 with 8694 viewsGroo

Must be a mate of Trampie's being a Welsh nationalist.

He publishes a totally inaccurate piece and can't take it when people try to put him right and points out a simple bit of hypocrisy on his part.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great to have people with Welsh ancestry in Argentina but these are not Welsh, they are Argentinian, so to describe Welshman against Welshman in the Falklands War is a bit of an insult to the actual Welshmen.

The piece alludes to Argentina having rights over the Falklands by stating inaccurate, misleading and incomplete history, totally missing the British side.

Of course he hates Britain and the English. He can't see that the Europeans in South and North America (Welsh included) have taken the land of the original inhabitants, exactly as he states the English has done in Wales, but its OK there as its not Wales.

http://jacothenorth.net/blog/time-to-show-appreciation-of-international-relation

Groo does what Groo does best

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 15:55 - Oct 4 with 6080 viewsLoyal

Any Welsh nationalist worth their salt will 'hate' those pesky English kids.
The article is dreadful, and I can guess who 'he' is as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:09 - Oct 4 with 6068 viewsfishman

While ,in my opinion Jac does overdo the Welsh rhetoric,if you scroll back through his blogs you will see that he and many others have documented untold amounts of "jobs for the boys" /corruption that has ,for various reasons never been brought out in the open .
I am totally non political [they all stink] but what he has shown is the way the so called Welsh government has screwed the so called public purse .
So ,maybe the latest blog ,which i believe is by a guest writer ? is a little one eyed ,please spend some time looking through his archive ,some of what he has dug up will make your blood boil,
Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:15 - Oct 4 with 6057 viewsblueytheblue

Amazingly enough, just conveniently fails to mention in democratic votes, Falkland Islanders have overwhelmingly ( 98 or 99 per cent?) voted to remain British.

Funny that.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:24 - Oct 4 with 6043 viewsGroo

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:09 - Oct 4 by fishman

While ,in my opinion Jac does overdo the Welsh rhetoric,if you scroll back through his blogs you will see that he and many others have documented untold amounts of "jobs for the boys" /corruption that has ,for various reasons never been brought out in the open .
I am totally non political [they all stink] but what he has shown is the way the so called Welsh government has screwed the so called public purse .
So ,maybe the latest blog ,which i believe is by a guest writer ? is a little one eyed ,please spend some time looking through his archive ,some of what he has dug up will make your blood boil,

I did have a quick glance and your right about what you say.

Not knowing the detail unsure how much conspiracy theory is in there, maybe none, and that type of stuff I agree with bringing out in the open.

It's not restricted to Wales either, corruption at high level is endemic in the UK as a whole, he fights the Welsh corner and I can see that.

Pity he spoiled it with that one article which shows his hatred which blinds him to the rights of others.

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 17:17 - Oct 4 with 6018 viewsfishman

Cant disagree with that ,for me the "working of the 3rd sector" is what really gets me going ,again when you have the time ,try and have a look deeper into what his blogs highlight ,it really is an eye opener
Also realise its not just Wales thats getting screwed .
Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 17:43 - Oct 4 with 5999 viewsKilkennyjack

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:15 - Oct 4 by blueytheblue

Amazingly enough, just conveniently fails to mention in democratic votes, Falkland Islanders have overwhelmingly ( 98 or 99 per cent?) voted to remain British.

Funny that.

Amazing - you import an entire population from ,say, Britain - and then ask them to vote to remain in , say, British.

Amazingly they do.

Not sure it proves very much at all.

All seems a bit colonial to me.
Argentina are our friends now who we play football and rugby against.
Surely right minded men and women on both sides can make an agreement that is not war based.

Its a long way away and we have no money.

Beware of the Risen People

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 17:52 - Oct 4 with 5984 viewsblueytheblue

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 17:43 - Oct 4 by Kilkennyjack

Amazing - you import an entire population from ,say, Britain - and then ask them to vote to remain in , say, British.

Amazingly they do.

Surely right minded men and women on both sides can make an agreement that is not war based.

Falkland Islands have their own government. We provide defence as an overseas territory.
Those living on the island have no ties to Argentina, no desire to be part of Argentina. Wouldn't sit well abandoning them. I'd have thought (g)nats would be happy about their self-determinism.

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:28 - Oct 4 with 5957 viewsKilkennyjack

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 17:52 - Oct 4 by blueytheblue

Falkland Islands have their own government. We provide defence as an overseas territory.
Those living on the island have no ties to Argentina, no desire to be part of Argentina. Wouldn't sit well abandoning them. I'd have thought (g)nats would be happy about their self-determinism.

Well i hope our leaders will save our young men and women from having to make huge personal sacrifices for an island many miles away.

Jaw jaw is better than war war.

Argentinians are very nice people.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 18:33]

Login to get fewer ads

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:30 - Oct 4 with 5954 viewsWatchman

15 years time Falklands will be part of Argentina or at least joint sovereignty

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:30 - Oct 4 with 5954 viewsblueytheblue

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:28 - Oct 4 by Kilkennyjack

Well i hope our leaders will save our young men and women from having to make huge personal sacrifices for an island many miles away.

Jaw jaw is better than war war.

Argentinians are very nice people.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 18:33]

When not sacrificing their own ill trained men and women for the sake of their own elections.

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:32 - Oct 4 with 5951 viewsKilkennyjack

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:30 - Oct 4 by blueytheblue

When not sacrificing their own ill trained men and women for the sake of their own elections.

Argentinian people are no different to welsh people

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:39 - Oct 4 with 5941 viewsWingstandwood

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 17:17 - Oct 4 by fishman

Cant disagree with that ,for me the "working of the 3rd sector" is what really gets me going ,again when you have the time ,try and have a look deeper into what his blogs highlight ,it really is an eye opener
Also realise its not just Wales thats getting screwed .

I always used to buy Private Eye magazine, to say it was an eye-opener was an understatement. Loved its political neutrality also.

Argus!

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:39 - Oct 4 with 5938 viewsGroo

Amazingly they do.

and what's the difference between people who moved to live in the Falklands from the UK (in fact there area number of originating countries from all over the World living there, not just the UK) and the people who moved to live in Argentina (again a multiple number of originating countries, but mainly Spain and Italy).

Also no-one was imported, everyone there are descendants of people who freely moved there, no matter what Country they came from, or people who have themselves chosen to move there.

The people who live in the Falklands want nothing to do with Argentina apart from free trade and neighbourly friendship, they do not want to become colonized by them.

The Falkland islands have their own government and look after themselves apart from defense and foreign relations, simply because they are too small. Financially they look after themselves.

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:43 - Oct 4 with 5931 viewsGroo

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:30 - Oct 4 by Watchman

Doubt that very much.

Apart from the Islanders being very much against it, what rights do Argentina have to the Islands?

Everyone wants a peaceful solution, a legal option has be available through arbitration or the International Courts for decades, yet they do not use this route.

If they are as in the right that they tell everyone, then why not go the legal route and end it once and for all.

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:52 - Oct 4 with 5924 viewsGroo

You need google translate, but here is an indication where the Argentinian Malvinas myth started, during the 1940's.

http://www.taringa.net/posts/apuntes-y-monografias/19596813/El-plan-para-recuper

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 19:12 - Oct 4 with 5907 viewsDr_Winston

Amazingly they do.

As opposed to a population imported from Spain?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 19:50 - Oct 4 with 5876 viewsperchrockjack

...hang on,this not slagging Wales.

Lifey, where are you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 15:46 - Oct 8 with 5758 viewsGroo

This clown has posted more now, but of course he's banned anyone with a counter argument.

http://jacothenorth.net/blog/isolation/

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 15:55 - Oct 8 with 5750 viewsGroo

Reading the comments makes me want to throw up

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:08 - Oct 8 with 5741 viewsperchrockjack

Corbin has stated many times he d discuss this with Argentina.

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:11 - Oct 8 with 5740 viewslifelong

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 19:50 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

...hang on,this not slagging Wales.

Lifey, where are you

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:12 - Oct 8 with 5737 viewsperchrockjack

Way too late,roger.

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:17 - Oct 8 with 5733 viewslifelong

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 16:12 - Oct 8 by perchrockjack

Way too late,roger.

I can't be bothered with you...go away.
Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 17:09 - Oct 8 with 5701 viewsLohengrin

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 18:30 - Oct 4 by Watchman

The Royal Welsh think otherwise...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jac o' the North, an open minded fellow on 17:12 - Oct 8 with 5696 viewsexiledclaseboy

I was in Jersey last week. Now that's an island worth keeping hold of. Lovely place. Much more desirable than the rancid, remote old Falklands.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024