Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... 17:59 - Oct 8 with 15454 viewsJackBaston

what a chicken nugget he is

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-fc-l
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:04 - Oct 8 with 6695 viewslifelong

Listening to him and watching him today I just feel glad he''s not our manager.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 18:04]
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:05 - Oct 8 with 6677 viewsThornburyswan

Bet that's when Huw hesitated on the 'can we win the Champions League in the next 3years' question . . . . . . . . . .
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:06 - Oct 8 with 6664 viewsmonmouth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:11 - Oct 8 with 6615 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Must be true - surely he'd never come out and lie as he came in 2nd place to Bob

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:12 - Oct 8 with 6605 viewsphact0rri

"When I realized they were welsh, I knew there would be a clash of cultures and ambition."

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:14 - Oct 8 with 6601 viewsblueytheblue

Agent playing PR game same way you owners did.

Almost certainly no interviews took place.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:17 - Oct 8 with 6556 viewsGriffting

Can't reject a job he was never offered.

To be fair he never actually said he turned it down. He said 'we spoke a few times and there was mixed messages and I thought they didn't match my ambition'.

Which translates to 'we spoke, they weren't that keen on me, they picked someone else and now I'm saving face'.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:21 - Oct 8 with 6528 viewsexiledclaseboy

We had ambitions to not employ a charisma free failure of a human being.

Say what you like about Bob Bradley but if the choices were him and Ryan Giggs I'm glad we got the one we did.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:28 - Oct 8 with 6489 viewsGowerjack

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:14 - Oct 8 by blueytheblue

Agent playing PR game same way you owners did.

Almost certainly no interviews took place.

So are you implying that Giggs is lying ?

Has he form for that sort of thing....?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:30 - Oct 8 with 6470 viewsblueytheblue

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:28 - Oct 8 by Gowerjack

So are you implying that Giggs is lying ?

Has he form for that sort of thing....?

Do you believe out of all potential candidates Bradley was the best?

I believe your owners are lying. I believe Giggs and his agent are lying. Both sides have agendas.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:32 - Oct 8 with 6459 viewsexiledclaseboy

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:30 - Oct 8 by blueytheblue

Do you believe out of all potential candidates Bradley was the best?

I believe your owners are lying. I believe Giggs and his agent are lying. Both sides have agendas.

Why would Giggs lie about having spoken to us about the manager's job?

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:32 - Oct 8 with 6452 viewslifelong

Robbie Savage reckons that Giggs failed the interview, Giggs reckons that he turned us down.. .somewhat conflicting stories.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:34 - Oct 8 with 6429 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:11 - Oct 8 by PatchesOHoulihan

Must be true - surely he'd never come out and lie as he came in 2nd place to Bob

Griggs came 4th behind Bob, Clement and Marcelino.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:38 - Oct 8 with 6394 viewsjack247

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:21 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

We had ambitions to not employ a charisma free failure of a human being.

Say what you like about Bob Bradley but if the choices were him and Ryan Giggs I'm glad we got the one we did.

I'd have to agree with that.

As much as I've made my feelings about appointing Bob clear. I'd prefer him to Giggs. Even though Giggs has bucketloads of top flight experience and would instantly command players respect. He just comes across as self righteous and dour.

One thing you can't accuse Bob of lacking is charisma.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:41 - Oct 8 with 6367 viewsblueytheblue

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:32 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

Why would Giggs lie about having spoken to us about the manager's job?

Giggs not being happy about things your board said thus disengaging is infinitely better for his desire to get a Prem managers job than saying he was never approached.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... (n/t) on 18:43 - Oct 8 with 6351 viewsGriffting

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:41 - Oct 8 by blueytheblue

Giggs not being happy about things your board said thus disengaging is infinitely better for his desire to get a Prem managers job than saying he was never approached.

[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 18:44]
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:43 - Oct 8 with 6350 viewsGriffting

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:41 - Oct 8 by blueytheblue

What have the board said?? I must have missed this.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:45 - Oct 8 with 6336 viewsperchrockjack

Seems it was a proper interview in which case giggs would have been at a disadvantage being a thick,arrogant,dour,depressing ,odious knobtprot of a man clearly unable to sell himself.
Reputation as a player not enough.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:47 - Oct 8 with 6317 viewsexiledclaseboy

So you reckon Giggs was never approached about this Premier League manager's job and is pretending he was because it'll help him get a different Premier League manager's job?

Ok then.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:48 - Oct 8 with 6310 viewsLoyal

I mean let's be honest he spends most of his time hanging out of family members.
And has a coaching track record off failure.
As stated all he was worth was a few transfers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... (n/t) on 18:50 - Oct 8 with 6297 viewsplasjack

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... (n/t) on 18:43 - Oct 8 by Griffting

[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 18:44]

You are assuming to many theories, stick too comments about the circus that is up the road.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:50 - Oct 8 with 6296 viewsjack247

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:43 - Oct 8 by Griffting

What have the board said?? I must have missed this.

They said they spoke to him but thought he was too inexperienced
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:51 - Oct 8 with 6291 viewsexiledclaseboy

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:50 - Oct 8 by jack247

They said they spoke to him but thought he was too inexperienced

We've all done crap interviews let's be honest.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:51 - Oct 8 with 6287 viewsblueytheblue

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:47 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

So you reckon Giggs was never approached about this Premier League manager's job and is pretending he was because it'll help him get a different Premier League manager's job?

Ok then.

Look at it this way.

Your owners won't admit no interviews, only ever wanted Bradley. Bad for PR, especially if/when he fails. So allow a compliant media to name names... bolsters Bradley "hey look, he interviewed better than big names".

Clubs aren't beating down Giggs' door to offer him a job. Never in the running for you but named in the media... damage limitation - say he pulled out for valid "reasons". Hardly going to boost his career having to admit he was never approached, a journeyman at best manager the preferred option...

Making the best of a bad situation for both parties.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 18:52]

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:53 - Oct 8 with 6271 viewsexiledclaseboy

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 18:51 - Oct 8 by blueytheblue

Look at it this way.

Your owners won't admit no interviews, only ever wanted Bradley. Bad for PR, especially if/when he fails. So allow a compliant media to name names... bolsters Bradley "hey look, he interviewed better than big names".

Clubs aren't beating down Giggs' door to offer him a job. Never in the running for you but named in the media... damage limitation - say he pulled out for valid "reasons". Hardly going to boost his career having to admit he was never approached, a journeyman at best manager the preferred option...

Making the best of a bad situation for both parties.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 18:52]

The truth is out there, Bluey Mulder.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024