Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage 08:52 - Oct 10 with 4706 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-extra-robbie-savage-on-giggs
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 09:10 - Oct 10 with 3189 viewskarnataka

I read the Savvy Robbage article yesterday and found it very amusing because of its stupidity but nowhere near as amusing as the Mediawatch analysis which had me in fits. Brilliant stuff.
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 09:10 - Oct 10 with 3189 viewsLoyal

Proves the point that footballers like Giggs have no skills or ability in communication or ability to pass on information. Pretty key as a leader.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 09:27 - Oct 10 with 3133 viewswaynekerr55

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 09:10 - Oct 10 by Loyal

Proves the point that footballers like Giggs have no skills or ability in communication or ability to pass on information. Pretty key as a leader.

"Run more and work harder"

Sounds like he picked up everything he knew off Mr Moyes then...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:02 - Oct 10 with 3044 viewsLoyal

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 09:27 - Oct 10 by waynekerr55

Their belief they should just stroll in to jobs is beyond explanation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:05 - Oct 10 with 3028 viewsMurph75

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 09:10 - Oct 10 by Loyal

Watching him during the euros on tv just put me to sleep. Compare him to Bilic and his charisma. I know who'd I'd rather play for.
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:13 - Oct 10 with 3004 viewswaynekerr55

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:02 - Oct 10 by Loyal

Their belief they should just stroll in to jobs is beyond explanation.

Yet 9 out of 10 times they do get jobs.

You want to see some of the ex pro Joey's working in academy football...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:18 - Oct 10 with 2976 viewsperchrockjack

Problem with rob is that he cannot be objective.

He was with gigs in manure youth and remain chums.

He clearly hates Swansea and no amount of false saccharine shite can hide that

It May be the case Bob will get us our mojo back

He will front up as the team might and for me that ll do nicely

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:20 - Oct 10 with 2980 viewsDarran

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:18 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

Problem with rob is that he cannot be objective.

He was with gigs in manure youth and remain chums.

He clearly hates Swansea and no amount of false saccharine shite can hide that

It May be the case Bob will get us our mojo back

He will front up as the team might and for me that ll do nicely

Yeah he loves a concert.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:28 - Oct 10 with 2953 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Good piece and thanks for sharing. I think that this nails it on the head, really. I think Giggs should have gone to Newport County, i know a really tough job, but with not a lot of pressure on him to succeed. Too many ex pros expect the top jobs too soon, just on reputation alone. Whereas like the article says there are many young managers and ex pros who have gone down the leagues to build that experience, like Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank.
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:36 - Oct 10 with 2931 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

What was the link?
Cheers.
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 10:37 - Oct 10 with 2926 viewsjacabertawe

That is the best put down of that ignorant idiot Lilly that I have ever read.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 11:32 - Oct 10 with 2784 viewsperchrockjack

You bin down t beach yet

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 12:49 - Oct 10 with 2613 viewsvetchonian

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 09:27 - Oct 10 by waynekerr55

to be honest that sounds more likley the answer BB gave

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 13:31 - Oct 10 with 2505 viewsDarran

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 11:32 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

You bin down t beach yet

Just got here Richard.
People can diss Port Talbot as much as they want but the beach is class.

Anyway here's a photo of my gorgeous wife to cheer you up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 13:37 - Oct 10 with 2479 viewsmacthejack

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 12:49 - Oct 10 by vetchonian

to be honest that sounds more likley the answer BB gave

Yeah, apart from no it doesn't but... Yeah.

For all it might be bluster he's certainly eloquent and I imagine would probably give an excellent interview. Giggs on the other had, you ever seen his 'punditry'?
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 13:37 - Oct 10 with 2479 viewsdobjack2

There is a link to a New York Times article where it is stated that each candidate was asked how they would set up the team for their first game in charge against Arsenal. The work harder run faster is attributed to giggs without naming him.

Seems the decision had been made some time ago irrespective of the last couple of results and that parts of the American press is better informed than either local or U.K. National press.
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 13:38 - Oct 10 with 2475 viewsmacthejack

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 13:37 - Oct 10 by dobjack2

There is a link to a New York Times article where it is stated that each candidate was asked how they would set up the team for their first game in charge against Arsenal. The work harder run faster is attributed to giggs without naming him.

Seems the decision had been made some time ago irrespective of the last couple of results and that parts of the American press is better informed than either local or U.K. National press.

Rory Smith writes for the NYT but lives and works in England, probably has all sorts of contacts this side of the pond, wouldn't read too much into that.
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 13:49 - Oct 10 with 2439 viewsdobjack2

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 13:38 - Oct 10 by macthejack

Rory Smith writes for the NYT but lives and works in England, probably has all sorts of contacts this side of the pond, wouldn't read too much into that.

Cheers, but I haven't seen anything as detailed as the New York Times article over here. The detail, if true of course, suggests that he has good contacts at the club. Perhaps better than local journalists.
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 14:07 - Oct 10 with 2407 viewsmacthejack

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 13:49 - Oct 10 by dobjack2

Cheers, but I haven't seen anything as detailed as the New York Times article over here. The detail, if true of course, suggests that he has good contacts at the club. Perhaps better than local journalists.

Agreed, in this case it adds for interesting insight but it can't be good that such detailed and confidential information is able to reach the media. Didn't Huwbert say something semi-recently about eradicating moles.
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 14:34 - Oct 10 with 2345 viewsdobjack2

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 14:07 - Oct 10 by macthejack

Agreed, in this case it adds for interesting insight but it can't be good that such detailed and confidential information is able to reach the media. Didn't Huwbert say something semi-recently about eradicating moles.

I suppose that official moles are ok and that it's just the unofficial moles that need eradicating
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 16:26 - Oct 10 with 2175 viewsnantywatcher

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 13:31 - Oct 10 by Darran

Just got here Richard.
People can diss Port Talbot as much as they want but the beach is class.

Anyway here's a photo of my gorgeous wife to cheer you up.

Went their for the first time yesterday - brilliant!
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 21:00 - Oct 10 with 1880 viewsperchrockjack

Darren

A friend of mine stayed in premier inn baglan.

When he told me ,I almost passed out, possibly as I'd been in sauna for 30 mins solid.

He did go and walked aberavon beach when I told him to check out broughton bay.

Said it was incredible to see steelworks on one side and beautiful sand on t other.

He is from Redcar however.

Can't see the lovely wife. Could you send me some private ones and I ll send a few undraped ones .

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 21:02 - Oct 10 with 1874 viewsMurph75

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 21:00 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

Darren

A friend of mine stayed in premier inn baglan.

When he told me ,I almost passed out, possibly as I'd been in sauna for 30 mins solid.

He did go and walked aberavon beach when I told him to check out broughton bay.

Said it was incredible to see steelworks on one side and beautiful sand on t other.

He is from Redcar however.

Can't see the lovely wife. Could you send me some private ones and I ll send a few undraped ones .

Fair play. That was funny
You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 21:15 - Oct 10 with 1838 viewsperchrockjack

Redcar s not funny, murph

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 21:18 - Oct 10 with 1828 viewsMurph75

You've got to love this about Sobbie Ravage on 21:15 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

Redcar s not funny, murph

The rest of it is though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024