Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cowns 13:23 - Oct 11 with 5314 viewscontroversial_jack

Why would anyone find them scary and intimidating?
Cowns on 13:25 - Oct 11 with 3844 viewsswanjackal

Something just not right with them, I'm sorry!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cowns on 13:26 - Oct 11 with 3835 viewsWarwickHunt

Pull the udder one.
Cowns on 13:26 - Oct 11 with 3834 viewsdickythorpe

Gordan Cowns?
Cowns on 13:28 - Oct 11 with 3818 viewscontroversial_jack

Cowns on 13:26 - Oct 11 by dickythorpe

Gordan Cowns?

Opps , Clowns, lol
Cowns on 13:48 - Oct 11 with 3767 viewsSwanjack10

As the nights draw in this clown lark is gonna get naughty, one chased 14 year old kids by ravenhill park sunday evening, someone is gonna grab one of these idiots soon and give them a severe tuning, I for one wouldnt hesitate to take off his rubber nose , wig and shove it up his arse to save police time, but who would be the offender, the imtimidating tvvat dressed up as a clown or joe public when fight mode kicks in?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2016 13:49]

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Cowns on 13:51 - Oct 11 with 3756 viewsSwanjack10

Cowns on 15:34 - Oct 11 with 3652 viewscontroversial_jack

Cowns on 13:48 - Oct 11 by Swanjack10

As the nights draw in this clown lark is gonna get naughty, one chased 14 year old kids by ravenhill park sunday evening, someone is gonna grab one of these idiots soon and give them a severe tuning, I for one wouldnt hesitate to take off his rubber nose , wig and shove it up his arse to save police time, but who would be the offender, the imtimidating tvvat dressed up as a clown or joe public when fight mode kicks in?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2016 13:49]

Whoever initiates the assault.
Cowns on 18:56 - Oct 11 with 3511 viewsphact0rri

Am I the only one looking forward to when clowns hit france, for the Clown v Mime invisible club vs balloon club street battles?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Cowns on 18:59 - Oct 11 with 3505 viewsLoyal

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cowns on 19:04 - Oct 11 with 3500 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kids, elderly people, vulnerable people, basically anyone who's not a fan of some prick dressed in a clown costume sneaking up behind them with the sole purpose of unexpectedly scaring the sh*t out of them.

May all find clowns scary and intimidating in this context.

Poll: Tory leader

Cowns on 19:06 - Oct 11 with 3492 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Cowns on 19:16 - Oct 11 with 3476 viewsLoyal

Which one is the real clown.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Cowns on 19:16 - Oct 11 with 3475 viewsmonmouth

Cowns on 19:04 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Kids, elderly people, vulnerable people, basically anyone who's not a fan of some prick dressed in a clown costume sneaking up behind them with the sole purpose of unexpectedly scaring the sh*t out of them.

What the fack is wrong with people. I mean, seriously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cowns on 20:11 - Oct 11 with 3403 viewsPacemaker

Cowns on 15:34 - Oct 11 by controversial_jack

Whoever initiates the assault.

From BBC website

Cambridgeshire Constabulary said it received a call at about 10.30pm from a man who says someone in a clown mask with "possibly something in his hand" had jumped out at him in Woodston, Peterborough earlier in the day.
"The informant punched him in the face," said a spokesperson.

Obviously seen as self defence in Cambridgeshire

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Cowns on 20:18 - Oct 11 with 3395 viewsLoyal

Cowns on 20:11 - Oct 11 by Pacemaker

From BBC website

Cambridgeshire Constabulary said it received a call at about 10.30pm from a man who says someone in a clown mask with "possibly something in his hand" had jumped out at him in Woodston, Peterborough earlier in the day.
"The informant punched him in the face," said a spokesperson.

Obviously seen as self defence in Cambridgeshire

Straight forward self defence.
And without a complaint there isn't an issue anyway.

Cowns on 20:21 - Oct 11 with 3386 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cowns on 13:25 - Oct 11 by swanjackal

Something just not right with them, I'm sorry!

Post of the century that one

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cowns on 21:16 - Oct 11 with 3322 viewscontroversial_jack

Cowns on 19:04 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Simple Definition of clown

: someone who performs in a circus, who wears funny clothes and makeup, and who tries to make people laugh

: someone who often does funny things to make people laugh

: a rude or stupid person
Cowns on 21:22 - Oct 11 with 3307 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cowns on 21:16 - Oct 11 by controversial_jack

Simple Definition of clown

: someone who performs in a circus, who wears funny clothes and makeup, and who tries to make people laugh

: someone who often does funny things to make people laugh

: a rude or stupid person

Aye, keep it simple for yourself, it's probably for the best. Here's another simple definition for you. This time "context":

"The circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood."
[Post edited 11 Oct 2016 21:22]

Cowns on 21:26 - Oct 11 with 3284 viewscontroversial_jack

Cowns on 21:22 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Aye, keep it simple for yourself, it's probably for the best. Here's another simple definition for you. This time "context":

"The circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood."
[Post edited 11 Oct 2016 21:22]

Let's ban Halloween shall we, because of all those scary grinning pumpkins or Guy Fawkes night, because animals may be frightened of the big bangs. What about that big scary old man who climbs down chimneys and goes into young children's bedrooms at night
Cowns on 21:30 - Oct 11 with 3265 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cowns on 21:26 - Oct 11 by controversial_jack

Let's ban Halloween shall we, because of all those scary grinning pumpkins or Guy Fawkes night, because animals may be frightened of the big bangs. What about that big scary old man who climbs down chimneys and goes into young children's bedrooms at night

I'm certainly up for banning fireworks for definite. I'm ambivalent about Hallowe'en, I just refuse to answer the door. I can take or leave Christmas too, but you might want to speak to someone if strange men found their way into your bedroom when you were a lad. You might need therapy.

Read the definition of "context" again and then read some of the reports that led to the story. It may just help you a bit.

Cowns on 21:45 - Oct 11 with 3243 viewscontroversial_jack

Cowns on 21:30 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

I'm certainly up for banning fireworks for definite. I'm ambivalent about Hallowe'en, I just refuse to answer the door. I can take or leave Christmas too, but you might want to speak to someone if strange men found their way into your bedroom when you were a lad. You might need therapy.

Read the definition of "context" again and then read some of the reports that led to the story. It may just help you a bit.

They didn't find their way into my bedroom, thankfully - not that I can remember, although I was probably asleep at the time. if someone was to wear a Dracula or a Jimmy Seville mask, that would be scary, but a clown , sorry, no.
Cowns on 21:54 - Oct 11 with 3229 viewslifelong

Cowns on 21:26 - Oct 11 by controversial_jack

Halloween is generally harmless, it's a one off night where kids dress up and go to people's houses for trick or treat, the majority of them are under the supervision of their parents or other adult.

These idiots dressed as clowns are a different matter.... stupid feckers.
Cowns on 22:11 - Oct 11 with 3204 viewsDarran

Cowns on 21:54 - Oct 11 by lifelong

Halloween is generally harmless, it's a one off night where kids dress up and go to people's houses for trick or treat, the majority of them are under the supervision of their parents or other adult.

These idiots dressed as clowns are a different matter.... stupid feckers.

I concur and as I said on Twitter yesterday if a clown jumped on the bonnet of my car he'd be having free flying lessons within seconds.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cowns on 08:13 - Oct 12 with 3081 viewsClinton

Big red nose, pale skin, baggy badly fitting clothes, please don't attack, it's just me on my way back from the pub.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Cowns on 16:38 - Oct 12 with 2986 viewsSwanjack10

Cowns on 21:45 - Oct 11 by controversial_jack

They didn't find their way into my bedroom, thankfully - not that I can remember, although I was probably asleep at the time. if someone was to wear a Dracula or a Jimmy Seville mask, that would be scary, but a clown , sorry, no.

You must be hard as a coffin nail, I bet yr arse would be like a rabbits nose if an idiot dressed up as a clown who maybe tooled up crossed your path at night, its happening every night, I was told the police are keeping it capped from the press etc for obvious reasons.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024