Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore 00:15 - Oct 15 with 2394 viewsParsSwans

I don't normally post things I hear from other people however I have been informed through someone associated with the club we will look to bring in these two U.S. Players by January. Who knows but I hope not!Bradlley is decent enough but Altidore is awful
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 00:31 - Oct 15 with 2365 viewshobo

Bradley is a solid performer at L1 level but isn't that good in the Championship let alone thePrem
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 0:31]
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 00:50 - Oct 15 with 2322 viewsPozuelosSideys

If thats the calibre of player we are looking to add to the squad, then i wouldnt hold out much hope for us in the PL going forward unfortunately

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 05:01 - Oct 15 with 2213 viewsMrBoognish

Your sources are shit... First off it's MICHAEL Bradley, who currently makes £5.7mil a year in MLS which is way more than Swansea could afford but even if they could, he's been heavily linked with AC Milan and I highly doubt that he'd want to put that kind of pressure on himself or his dad. As to Jozy, if it's the same source linking Michael then, enough said.
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 05:39 - Oct 15 with 2190 viewsPozuelosSideys

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 05:01 - Oct 15 by MrBoognish

Your sources are shit... First off it's MICHAEL Bradley, who currently makes £5.7mil a year in MLS which is way more than Swansea could afford but even if they could, he's been heavily linked with AC Milan and I highly doubt that he'd want to put that kind of pressure on himself or his dad. As to Jozy, if it's the same source linking Michael then, enough said.

£5.7m? is what, 100k a week? Pretty sure we could afford it. Bloody hope we dont try though

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 06:26 - Oct 15 with 2151 viewsstAteSwan

Altidore could be Premiership quality if he can stay healthy. Still, I think you've got people taking guesses based off Bradley's connections here.
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 06:45 - Oct 15 with 2126 viewsjack247

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 06:26 - Oct 15 by stAteSwan

Altidore could be Premiership quality if he can stay healthy. Still, I think you've got people taking guesses based off Bradley's connections here.

I'm thinking there is an element of that going on too. We aren't just going to sign players because they are American.

Altidore isn't going to compete with Llorente or Baston
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 08:04 - Oct 15 with 2010 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I can maybe see his son come in if we get rid of Ki, but not altidore, he just can't cut it in the prem. The type of player from the MLS that we should be signing is players like Jordan Morris a highly rated forward.
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 08:16 - Oct 15 with 1970 viewsJango

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 05:01 - Oct 15 by MrBoognish

£5.7m a year and linked with AC Milan. Must be a cracking league 1 player ....
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 08:22 - Oct 15 with 1940 viewsnierika

As unimpressed as I am usually with Michael Bradley I'd rather have him than Ki right now lol
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 08:27 - Oct 15 with 1928 viewsWarwickHunt

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 06:45 - Oct 15 by jack247

I'm thinking there is an element of that going on too. We aren't just going to sign players because they are American.

Altidore isn't going to compete with Llorente or Baston

Aye - that would be crazy.

A bit like appointing a manager just because he's ...oh, hang on.
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 08:30 - Oct 15 with 1906 viewsjack247

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 08:27 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Aye - that would be crazy.

A bit like appointing a manager just because he's ...oh, hang on.

Fair point
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 08:31 - Oct 15 with 1903 viewsWarwickHunt

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 08:30 - Oct 15 by jack247

Fair point

Tap-in.
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 09:02 - Oct 15 with 1828 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 08:31 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Tap-in.

Both Pants or should that be Shorts?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 10:15 - Oct 15 with 1664 viewsmonmouth

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. I think it's a fair assumption that the whole purpose is to plant a stars and stripes in the premier league and try and 'leverage' off that.

The Trust should rename itself the Uncle Sam Swansea City Investment Trust and issue some junk bonds. Maybe they'd get a proper seat at the table then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 10:23 - Oct 15 with 1644 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 10:15 - Oct 15 by monmouth

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. I think it's a fair assumption that the whole purpose is to plant a stars and stripes in the premier league and try and 'leverage' off that.

The Trust should rename itself the Uncle Sam Swansea City Investment Trust and issue some junk bonds. Maybe they'd get a proper seat at the table then.

My thoughts exactly Mon. He gets massive publicity stateside. I reckon Bradley Jnr will be our player soon.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 11:14 - Oct 15 with 1560 viewsmax936

I haven't a clue has to what Mark/Michael Bradley is like to be honest I had never heard of him until Uncle Bob came here, but Altidore is a big lumbering article and I can't see what he's got to offer us I really can't, the link to him must be because of his previous spell playing over here, hopefully its nothing more than that
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 11:15]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 11:37 - Oct 15 with 1500 viewsjack247

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 11:14 - Oct 15 by max936

I haven't a clue has to what Mark/Michael Bradley is like to be honest I had never heard of him until Uncle Bob came here, but Altidore is a big lumbering article and I can't see what he's got to offer us I really can't, the link to him must be because of his previous spell playing over here, hopefully its nothing more than that
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 11:15]

I'd go along with that. Don't know much about Bradley, but he seems highly rated. If we sign Altidore though, they are flat out taking the piss
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 11:37]
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 13:37 - Oct 15 with 1361 viewsjasper_T

The only way Altidore could look PL quality is if he let someone else borrow his shirt.
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 13:47 - Oct 15 with 1337 viewsMrBoognish

Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 05:39 - Oct 15 by PozuelosSideys

£5.7m? is what, 100k a week? Pretty sure we could afford it. Bloody hope we dont try though

Let me rephrase that, Michael Bradley who currently makes £5.7mil a year in MLS which is way more than Swansea could afford for a player that will never take over a match or be the best player on the pitch at any given time.
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 16:59 - Oct 15 with 1175 viewsParsSwans

Mr Boognish or should I say Mr Happy, I never claimed my source was amazing neither have i ever claimed this or that despite living by and knowing a few of the players I am so so sorry I got Michaels name wrong I hope you can forgive this horrendous error. My source works directly with the club and whether this comes to fruition who mows cheer up and have a good week d tho boogieman😀😀😀😀
Mark Bradley and Jozy Altidore on 18:07 - Oct 15 with 995 viewsChThirteen

Bradley would be a solid signing. He's inconsistent going forward but he's great defensively and he can run all day. He's better than Ki at least.

Altidore is too lazy to be successful at in the PL. I can't imagine how he would start on this team.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 18:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024