Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The team IMO 01:08 - Oct 15 with 5092 viewswhiterock

Mostly as U suspect but Tayls starts with Fedirico, ki on bench with Mike and Mawson 19th man

Bob's gone for experience
The team IMO on 08:33 - Oct 15 with 3925 viewsWarwickHunt

I sincerely f*cking hope not.
The team IMO on 08:56 - Oct 15 with 3869 viewsSmellyplumz

Bob is
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 11:42]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The team IMO on 08:56 - Oct 15 with 3869 viewsicecoldjack

I would be surprised if he went with taylor and freddy, in fact I'd be extremely worried !!

I think bob will more or less go with the same team that started last 2 games, I see no real need for change .

Fingers crossed bob gets off to a flyer though, takes pressure off him and gives the players a boost , c'mon the swans !!
The team IMO on 11:04 - Oct 15 with 3724 viewsmax936

Gonna a be interesting today whatever team he picks, I will say though that it'll be unfair to judge him on todays game and on that note I can't really see that much changing either, Arsenals form against us has got to change at some point and I just hope it's not today.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The team IMO on 11:06 - Oct 15 with 3719 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Ur "IMO"=normally right about this - inside knowledge?
The team IMO on 11:10 - Oct 15 with 3705 viewsClinton

We need to bag a couple today, the problems aren't just at the back. Bit of good fortune for Borja wouldn't go amiss.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The team IMO on 11:14 - Oct 15 with 3692 viewsLeonisGod

The team IMO on 11:10 - Oct 15 by Clinton

We need to bag a couple today, the problems aren't just at the back. Bit of good fortune for Borja wouldn't go amiss.

The problems aren't really at the back at all imo. Linking the midfield to the attack, with quality in the final third is the problem. We're not making many chances and when we do we don't put them away.
The team IMO on 11:20 - Oct 15 with 3680 viewsmax936

The team IMO on 11:14 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

The problems aren't really at the back at all imo. Linking the midfield to the attack, with quality in the final third is the problem. We're not making many chances and when we do we don't put them away.

Correct, the gap between attack and midfield is glaring on times.

Login to get fewer ads

The team IMO on 11:21 - Oct 15 with 3674 viewsunion_jack

The team IMO on 11:14 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

The new line up in defence seems to be getting better game by game. Any unforced changes to that today would be foolish to say the least.

You are bang on with midfield - attack linkage. Need someone to deliver that killer pass and someone to know it's going to happen. Simple really isn't it?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The team IMO on 11:23 - Oct 15 with 3661 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I got a feeling Van de hoorn will get found out today if he starts .

I hope im 100% wrong on this one.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The team IMO on 11:37 - Oct 15 with 3618 viewsicecoldjack

The team IMO on 11:04 - Oct 15 by max936

Gonna a be interesting today whatever team he picks, I will say though that it'll be unfair to judge him on todays game and on that note I can't really see that much changing either, Arsenals form against us has got to change at some point and I just hope it's not today.

I will disagree slightly.
The last 2/3 performances have been more than acceptable considering the form of the opposition, it shows the team is well capable and has no issue against the bigger sides, that's always been the way even with the dis information banded about with Laudrups team .

I agree that arsenals form against us will change but no need for it to change today. This is a game that our recent form suggests is possible to get something from.

I have concerns about Bradley but I think he is smart enough to know it's all about evolution not revolution, he will get judged today, a drop off from the previous 2 games will make me nervous for the rest of the season, the bench mark has been set(though it's a low bench mark many feel we turned a corner ) however I fully expect us to be well in this game .

Really really rooting for bob, if anything he has a burning desire to prove himself and that can only be a good thing for us, especially with him already having people management skills and experience.

Go swans !
The team IMO on 11:46 - Oct 15 with 3593 viewsDarran

The team IMO on 11:37 - Oct 15 by icecoldjack

I will disagree slightly.
The last 2/3 performances have been more than acceptable considering the form of the opposition, it shows the team is well capable and has no issue against the bigger sides, that's always been the way even with the dis information banded about with Laudrups team .

I agree that arsenals form against us will change but no need for it to change today. This is a game that our recent form suggests is possible to get something from.

I have concerns about Bradley but I think he is smart enough to know it's all about evolution not revolution, he will get judged today, a drop off from the previous 2 games will make me nervous for the rest of the season, the bench mark has been set(though it's a low bench mark many feel we turned a corner ) however I fully expect us to be well in this game .

Really really rooting for bob, if anything he has a burning desire to prove himself and that can only be a good thing for us, especially with him already having people management skills and experience.

Go swans !

So what if today's performance is dire and we come away with something?

Rooting for Bob my arse.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The team IMO on 12:03 - Oct 15 with 3553 viewsjack247

The team IMO on 11:46 - Oct 15 by Darran

So what if today's performance is dire and we come away with something?

Rooting for Bob my arse.

That's absolutely fine. We had a few of those towards the end of last season and I loved it. Playing style is important, but not as much as points
The team IMO on 12:03 - Oct 15 with 3550 viewsDafyddHuw

The team IMO on 11:04 - Oct 15 by max936

I don't think he'll be judged on today's game. I know we usually do well at the Emirates, but I think he's still in a honeymoon period.
I don't think that honeymoon will extend as far as the Watford game tho. If we don't get at least a point at home against them the pitchforks will be out.
The team IMO on 12:05 - Oct 15 with 3545 viewsDarran

The team IMO on 12:03 - Oct 15 by jack247

That's absolutely fine. We had a few of those towards the end of last season and I loved it. Playing style is important, but not as much as points

Exactly my friend he's got plenty of time for that lets hope we can get sone points on the board first.

The team IMO on 12:06 - Oct 15 with 3545 viewsShonky

When did we sign Fernando Federicez?

Its just a ride...

The team IMO on 12:24 - Oct 15 with 3503 viewsmax936

The team IMO on 12:05 - Oct 15 by Darran

Exactly my friend he's got plenty of time for that lets hope we can get sone points on the board first.

Yet you criticised Guildolin for poor football, but you happy if Bob does it fukme he must be a Cheap Trick fan or just being American is good enough for you is it, at least be consistent ffs, dear me.

The team IMO on 12:55 - Oct 15 with 3440 viewswaynekerr55

The team IMO on 08:56 - Oct 15 by icecoldjack

I would be surprised if he went with taylor and freddy, in fact I'd be extremely worried !!

I think bob will more or less go with the same team that started last 2 games, I see no real need for change .

Fingers crossed bob gets off to a flyer though, takes pressure off him and gives the players a boost , c'mon the swans !!

That cūnt Taylor shouldn't kick another ball for the club.

Not my words, the words of a Gooner buddy in work

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The team IMO on 13:00 - Oct 15 with 3423 viewsblueytheblue

The team IMO on 12:24 - Oct 15 by max936

Yet you criticised Guildolin for poor football, but you happy if Bob does it fukme he must be a Cheap Trick fan or just being American is good enough for you is it, at least be consistent ffs, dear me.

Bob just wants you to want him. Clearly.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The team IMO on 13:06 - Oct 15 with 3402 viewsDarran

The team IMO on 12:24 - Oct 15 by max936

One of the most hideous posts on here this year. I know it's difficult for you to understand but there's a massive difference between a poor performance and losing and a poor performance and winning.

Which of those two would you prefer today Stephen?

The team IMO on 13:13 - Oct 15 with 3381 viewsDarran

The team IMO on 13:00 - Oct 15 by blueytheblue

Bob just wants you to want him. Clearly.

As long as we don't Surrender.

The team IMO on 13:18 - Oct 15 with 3352 viewsblueytheblue

The team IMO on 13:13 - Oct 15 by Darran

As long as we don't Surrender.

Could well be Heaven Tonight if you win.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The team IMO on 13:48 - Oct 15 with 3270 viewsmax936

The team IMO on 13:06 - Oct 15 by Darran

One of the most hideous posts on here this year. I know it's difficult for you to understand but there's a massive difference between a poor performance and losing and a poor performance and winning.

Which of those two would you prefer today Stephen?

Hideous you say that's rich coming from you, how many post have you called hideous so far this year? its far from hideous as that's the truth
We played poor at Burnley and won, we played poorly at home to Hull yet we dominated long parts of the game and had chances to have won the game but failed to finish those chances, Leicester we were poor yet did you really think we'd get anything there ? Southampton the same, Played well against Chelsea got a point, played very well against Man City but didn't get what we deserved caused by decisions going against us, Liverpool the same until they upped the pace, those sides have got considerably more wealth and quality than we got, but hey that doesn't count in your eyes cause of your parallel vision everything is black and white.
All points are good points, no matter how they come, but that's not your point is it because you are doing what you accuse others of doing towards other Managers.
You said on another thread, about others wanting us to get gubbed today, you really think Swans Supporters want that to happen, yeah you probably do knowing how you mind works, now that's hideous for you.

The team IMO on 13:56 - Oct 15 with 3248 viewsDarran

The team IMO on 13:48 - Oct 15 by max936

Hideous you say that's rich coming from you, how many post have you called hideous so far this year? its far from hideous as that's the truth
We played poor at Burnley and won, we played poorly at home to Hull yet we dominated long parts of the game and had chances to have won the game but failed to finish those chances, Leicester we were poor yet did you really think we'd get anything there ? Southampton the same, Played well against Chelsea got a point, played very well against Man City but didn't get what we deserved caused by decisions going against us, Liverpool the same until they upped the pace, those sides have got considerably more wealth and quality than we got, but hey that doesn't count in your eyes cause of your parallel vision everything is black and white.
All points are good points, no matter how they come, but that's not your point is it because you are doing what you accuse others of doing towards other Managers.
You said on another thread, about others wanting us to get gubbed today, you really think Swans Supporters want that to happen, yeah you probably do knowing how you mind works, now that's hideous for you.

I don't give a f*ck how we play as long as we get something and as for others wanting us to get yes I do believe that,they wanted us to get gubbed under Garry Monk so why should now be any different.
If we were to miraculously win today you won't see certain posters next week because they'll have nothing to moan about.

The team IMO on 14:09 - Oct 15 with 3180 viewsblueytheblue

1. Lukasz Fabianski
26. Kyle Naughton
33. Federico Fernandez
2. Jordi Amat
3. Neil Taylor
24. Jack Cork
7. Leon Britton
8. Leroy Fer
17. Modou Barrow
23. Gylfi Sigurdsson