Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans from Trefforest/Pontypridd 08:59 - Oct 22 with 1509 viewslittle_britton

just wondering if anybody coming from these areas would be willing to give my son a lift to the odd game. He has recently started university in the trefforest campus and while he is happy to catch the train now and again a lift would be good especially when he has to get back to one of his many nights out.
He would pay towards petrol costs or more likely I would
Swans fans from Trefforest/Pontypridd on 10:08 - Oct 22 with 1457 viewsowainglyndwr

I will keep you in mind because a friend of mine from Pontypridd will be using my ticket with his son when I cannot attend.
He is a Arsenal fan and attends Arsenal match but also shows interest in the Swans.
I was pleasantly suprised how many have a interest in the Swans around that area
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 11:42]
Swans fans from Trefforest/Pontypridd on 10:44 - Oct 22 with 1405 viewslittle_britton

Thank you
He's way to busy partying to come home on a Friday and come up with us
Swans fans from Trefforest/Pontypridd on 11:31 - Oct 22 with 1359 viewsLoyal

Swans fans from Trefforest/Pontypridd on 10:08 - Oct 22 by owainglyndwr

I will keep you in mind because a friend of mine from Pontypridd will be using my ticket with his son when I cannot attend.
He is a Arsenal fan and attends Arsenal match but also shows interest in the Swans.
I was pleasantly suprised how many have a interest in the Swans around that area
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 11:42]

Amongst youngsters in the majority.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024