Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust - Please Help 09:42 - Oct 23 with 21262 viewsPhil_S

We have had a huge uptake of membership in the 48 hours or so since the forum on Thursday night

We want to keep that going and want to make maximum use of Social Media.

If you have facebook or Twitter accounts could you post something about membership being available for just £10 per year at www.swanstrust.co.uk

If we can hit more and more people the numbers will go up.

Thanks
Trust - Please Help on 09:47 - Oct 23 with 10368 viewsjohnlangy

The more the better.

Keep it going.
Trust - Please Help on 09:52 - Oct 23 with 10338 viewsexiledclaseboy

Whoever's responsible for the Trust's Twitter and facebook accounts should tweet/post a link to the online membership page so that people can retweet or share it.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust - Please Help on 10:08 - Oct 23 with 10281 viewsPhil_S

Trust - Please Help on 09:52 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

Whoever's responsible for the Trust's Twitter and facebook accounts should tweet/post a link to the online membership page so that people can retweet or share it.

Trust - Please Help on 10:13 - Oct 23 with 10258 viewsjacktar

And only a fiver for us old buggers ..................... bargain!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Trust - Please Help on 10:51 - Oct 23 with 10165 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Phil, why wasn't your report handed out at the match?
I am sure thre are thousands of Fans who have no idea what went on during the Take Over.
Trust - Please Help on 11:18 - Oct 23 with 10101 viewsunion_jack

I am a member and happy to give my £10 but can I ask what advantage there is for the trust to receive more money? They cannot buy any more shares as the majority shareholders would buy them first, as is their right.

Will it just be a war chest for the future?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Trust - Please Help on 11:20 - Oct 23 with 10092 viewsBigPhilG

Trust - Please Help on 10:51 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Phil, why wasn't your report handed out at the match?
I am sure thre are thousands of Fans who have no idea what went on during the Take Over.

I think that's a very good idea.

If the trust cannot afford to do so why not print out a pracied version of the Phil's statement and hand it out to everyone going through the turnstiles at the Man Utd game. I'm sure there'll be plenty of volunteers to help out I know I would

Keep fighting our cause Mr Sumbler and thank you for everything you are doing
Trust - Please Help on 11:39 - Oct 23 with 10039 viewsSmellyplumz

Done 👍

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Trust - Please Help on 11:47 - Oct 23 with 10016 viewsSmellyplumz

Any budding film makers in Swansea? Make a film about the trust and its work and get it out there into the media, it's got to help surely.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Trust - Please Help on 11:59 - Oct 23 with 9983 viewsRancid

The day Sumbler deleted me from his personal Facebook account, when I'd never even commented on a single thread he'd made was the day I shoved 2 fingers up to him and his Trust.Me not joining won't make a jot of difference I know but I've told umpteen people about it and hopefully 1 or 2 have done the same and shoved his beloved trust up his arse.SCFC - One big united family, righto!!
Trust - Please Help on 12:24 - Oct 23 with 9906 viewsSmellyplumz

Trust - Please Help on 11:59 - Oct 23 by Rancid

The day Sumbler deleted me from his personal Facebook account, when I'd never even commented on a single thread he'd made was the day I shoved 2 fingers up to him and his Trust.Me not joining won't make a jot of difference I know but I've told umpteen people about it and hopefully 1 or 2 have done the same and shoved his beloved trust up his arse.SCFC - One big united family, righto!!

You've taken that too personally mate, they've been beastly to me in the past but I see the bigger picture.

Trust - Please Help on 12:31 - Oct 23 with 9881 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trust - Please Help on 11:59 - Oct 23 by Rancid

Rancid by name and Rancid by nature.
Mr Sumbler is not the Trust.
I can understand your personal dislike, but to spread it to deprive the Trust is a different matter.
Trust - Please Help on 12:39 - Oct 23 with 9858 viewsRancid

Trust - Please Help on 12:24 - Oct 23 by Smellyplumz

You've taken that too personally mate, they've been beastly to me in the past but I see the bigger picture.

You're probably right mate and it was 6 years ago.I've never engaged or spoke to him once on here or anywhere else since.And now in their hour of need when they need all the backing they can muster, I still won't put my hand in my pocket and join up even though my sentiments are with what the Trust are doing.Sounds pathetic I know but and I'll hold my hands up to it but he didn't want a fellow Swans fan on his page when things were rosy back then so I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if i decided to put my name and money into the cause he's currently championing.If i wasn't good enough back then, then I won't allow myself to be right now.

How childish does that read?
Trust - Please Help on 12:40 - Oct 23 with 9852 viewsSmellyplumz

Trust - Please Help on 12:39 - Oct 23 by Rancid

You're probably right mate and it was 6 years ago.I've never engaged or spoke to him once on here or anywhere else since.And now in their hour of need when they need all the backing they can muster, I still won't put my hand in my pocket and join up even though my sentiments are with what the Trust are doing.Sounds pathetic I know but and I'll hold my hands up to it but he didn't want a fellow Swans fan on his page when things were rosy back then so I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if i decided to put my name and money into the cause he's currently championing.If i wasn't good enough back then, then I won't allow myself to be right now.

How childish does that read?

Fair point, who am I to judge

Trust - Please Help on 12:56 - Oct 23 with 9808 viewsRancid

Trust - Please Help on 12:31 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Rancid by name and Rancid by nature.
Mr Sumbler is not the Trust.
I can understand your personal dislike, but to spread it to deprive the Trust is a different matter.

They don't call me rancid for nothing you know.Bitter would be more appropriate though.
Trust - Please Help on 13:02 - Oct 23 with 9790 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Why did he remove you from his personal facebook page?

This is one of the reasons I don't do social media. It's like a fecking playground

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Trust - Please Help on 13:11 - Oct 23 with 9766 viewsRancid

Trust - Please Help on 13:02 - Oct 23 by NeiltheTaylor

Why did he remove you from his personal facebook page?

This is one of the reasons I don't do social media. It's like a fecking playground

I havent got a clue mate.i couldn't be bothered to ask him and just thought balls to him.He accepted my request as I sent it due to him being the voice of the fans at SCFC and was interested to see what he might have knowledge of but a week or 2 later I was gone.It's took me 6 years to mention it so it's hardly been eating away at me but I thought the time was right now to mention it given he's asking for help.No great shakes though.
Trust - Please Help on 13:14 - Oct 23 with 9748 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust - Please Help on 13:11 - Oct 23 by Rancid

I havent got a clue mate.i couldn't be bothered to ask him and just thought balls to him.He accepted my request as I sent it due to him being the voice of the fans at SCFC and was interested to see what he might have knowledge of but a week or 2 later I was gone.It's took me 6 years to mention it so it's hardly been eating away at me but I thought the time was right now to mention it given he's asking for help.No great shakes though.

I'd never bin you off on facebook mate.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust - Please Help on 13:17 - Oct 23 with 9730 viewsRancid

Trust - Please Help on 13:14 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

I'd never bin you off on facebook mate.

I know mate and likewise.No agenda see and a mutual respect.
Trust - Please Help on 13:23 - Oct 23 with 9702 viewsmax936

I heard a few chants of USA Swans yesterday over on the East small isolated chants, but still, they could have just been banter though don't know, I thought it seemed a bit odd and thought that they probably hadn't read your Address.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trust - Please Help on 13:52 - Oct 23 with 9641 viewsPhil_S

Trust - Please Help on 13:11 - Oct 23 by Rancid

If you feel I have deleted you then I genuinely apologise - to my knowledge I have only ever blocked two people from Facebook both of whom decided to abuse me on my personal page which I felt I could do without and rather that my mother did not see

I have deleted a few spammers from time to time but no idea who you are and certainly have never deleted anyone as a friend bar the above two people, both of whom were in the last 18 months so that rules you out

Oh and I blocked the sherriff several times too for trolling me

This post has been edited by an administrator
Trust - Please Help on 15:31 - Oct 23 with 9438 viewsmarchamjack

Trust - Please Help on 13:52 - Oct 23 by Phil_S

If you feel I have deleted you then I genuinely apologise - to my knowledge I have only ever blocked two people from Facebook both of whom decided to abuse me on my personal page which I felt I could do without and rather that my mother did not see

I have deleted a few spammers from time to time but no idea who you are and certainly have never deleted anyone as a friend bar the above two people, both of whom were in the last 18 months so that rules you out

Oh and I blocked the sherriff several times too for trolling me

This post has been edited by an administrator

Now why don't you 2 send each other friend requests then you can make up and Rancid will have no excuse not to join the Trust :)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Trust - Please Help on 15:36 - Oct 23 with 9411 viewsDarran

Dr Winston has recently unfollowed me on Twitter. Upset me a bit it did too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust - Please Help on 15:52 - Oct 23 with 9369 viewsmonmouth

Trust - Please Help on 15:36 - Oct 23 by Darran

Dr Winston has recently unfollowed me on Twitter. Upset me a bit it did too.

I am so glad I have no idea what any of that means, nor what Rancid and Phil are on about.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust - Please Help on 15:56 - Oct 23 with 9356 viewsDarran

Trust - Please Help on 15:52 - Oct 23 by monmouth

I am so glad I have no idea what any of that means, nor what Rancid and Phil are on about.

Well I'm upset anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024