Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has joining the Premier League damaged SCFC 01:31 - Oct 25 with 2818 viewsUplandsJack

Genuine question.....
I'm sitting here tonight looking back on all that has changed/ happened in the last year or so and I'm wondering was it all worth it....

Go back 6 years, we had championship football yes, but we seemingly had a board of directors who at least seemed to care more about the club than all the millions of £££'s they stood to make. A supporters director who actually gave his time for FREE and generally a more happy and united fanbase.

Fast forward to present day and we've been truly shat on by said directors. Are now owned by Americans who are completely detached from the fan Base. It even turns out that the trust representative on the board, has been paid £40k per year for doing what was portrayed by the trust itself, until today's disclosure, as volunteered UNPAID work. (Personal expenses excluded)

What a sorry, sorry state of affairs.

Anyway there we are, I just thought I'd ask the question.....
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 2:37]
Has joining the Premier League damaged SCFC on 20:27 - Oct 25 with 374 views34dfgdf54

Has joining the Premier League damaged SCFC on 16:46 - Oct 25 by johnlangy

In the summer we could have bought Joe Allen and STILL been in credit considering the money we got for Ayew, Ash etc.

Precisely.

Footballs not a money making business, however stupid that sounds, I refuse to believe being a bit more potent in the transfer market would have been to the detriment of the long term future of the club. Training ground costs etc only goes so far.

People on here laugh about Cardiffs crowds, the drop in crowd numbers will be massive for us, income will drop drastically, I honestly believe we are deep in the sh*t on and off the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024