Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos Alberto 16:06 - Oct 25 with 3072 viewsMillie

RIP, loved him in that Brazilian team of 1970
Carlos Alberto - Best Goal? on 18:58 - Oct 25 with 3032 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Carlos Alberto on 19:05 - Oct 25 with 3018 viewssully49

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37767301

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Carlos Alberto on 19:28 - Oct 25 with 2991 viewsbuilthjack

Brilliant player and team

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Carlos Alberto on 20:40 - Oct 25 with 2963 viewsdickythorpe

Loved that goal. RIP
Carlos Alberto on 11:55 - Oct 26 with 2892 viewsEbo

Amazing stuff!

This goal from Spain 82 against the USSR was pretty special as well. Look how cool Socrates is with the way he leaves the ball go through his legs knowing that Eder is there. Special.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Carlos Alberto on 15:22 - Oct 26 with 2855 viewsSmellyplumz

Hola

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Carlos Alberto on 23:28 - Oct 26 with 2802 viewstrampie

I would say Carlos Alberto was captain of the greatest ever team, who scored the greatest ever goal in the greatest ever World Cup.

Thanks for the memories Carlos.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Carlos Alberto on 23:47 - Oct 26 with 2782 viewsbuilthjack

Carlos Alberto on 23:28 - Oct 26 by trampie

I would say Carlos Alberto was captain of the greatest ever team, who scored the greatest ever goal in the greatest ever World Cup.

Thanks for the memories Carlos.

Agree with all this

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024