Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 23:58 - Oct 25 with 3879 viewssully49

He has broken his silence. I for one would have back tomorrow as it seems he found his scoring boots, at last. Then train him how to hold the ball up and vitally how to stay onside.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/bafetimbi-gomis-to-decide-on-future-at-e

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Gomis on 23:59 - Oct 25 with 3871 viewsMurph75

I'd get in to double figures in that league.
Gomis on 00:01 - Oct 26 with 3853 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Llorente appears to be able to hold the ball up better than Gomis, however Gomis proved he was capable of occasionally scoring goals for us.

I'd put him above Llorente in the pecking order right now.

Borja - Gomis - Llorente - Emnes - McBurnie

I may even put Emnes second. We have two strikers under contract scoring lots of goals in two tough leagues, yet none are playing for us. Mental.

Who would you rather have replacing Barrow after 70 minutes, Angel Rangel or Emnes? It's a no brainier for me. Piss poor management deciding to loan him out while we have a clear shortage of wingers.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Gomis on 00:02 - Oct 26 with 3855 viewsLoyal

In other words, if Swansea go down I'm off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gomis on 05:55 - Oct 26 with 3683 viewsDr_Winston

His replacements have two goals in nine league games between them. Wonder how long it'll be before fans turn on them too?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gomis on 06:32 - Oct 26 with 3643 viewsbarry_island

After the last few days it wouldn't have surprised me if he'd announced he wants to be Trust SD.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Gomis on 07:05 - Oct 26 with 3586 viewsjack247

Put any of our strikers in that league and they would do well. He is a high earner too, the last thing we need is a reduced transfer budget because we are spending on his wages. I'd rather we sign a winger or creative midfielder than have him back.
Gomis on 07:15 - Oct 26 with 3560 viewscostalotta

Gomis on 07:05 - Oct 26 by jack247

Put any of our strikers in that league and they would do well. He is a high earner too, the last thing we need is a reduced transfer budget because we are spending on his wages. I'd rather we sign a winger or creative midfielder than have him back.

Of course. Errrr, hang on, we didn't have a transfer budget per se this last window.
Gomis on 07:18 - Oct 26 with 3552 viewsDr_Winston

Are St. Etienne really any worse than Sunderland?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 07:58 - Oct 26 with 3464 viewsjack247

Gomis on 07:18 - Oct 26 by Dr_Winston

Are St. Etienne really any worse than Sunderland?

Is that an abstract question, or are you honestly asking if Ligue 1 is a lower standard than the PL?
Gomis on 08:14 - Oct 26 with 3415 viewsmarchamjack

Gomis was sht for us and has found his level in Ligue 1, which is plainly a level well below the PL

Love it when people want players back after they've left cos they were poor.

Not saying the replacements have been ripping up trees, but if anyone thinks we should be relying on Gomis to get us out of this spot...well words fail me.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Gomis on 08:14 - Oct 26 with 3416 viewsDr_Winston

Gomis on 07:58 - Oct 26 by jack247

Is that an abstract question, or are you honestly asking if Ligue 1 is a lower standard than the PL?

Overall? Yeah. I wouldn't disagree. Is it that big a gap? You'd swear it was on a level with the SPL the way some people dismiss it.

Gomis on 08:18 - Oct 26 with 3392 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

He's on the same wage as HC isn't he? ;)
Gomis on 08:23 - Oct 26 with 3368 viewsjack247

Gomis on 08:14 - Oct 26 by Dr_Winston

Overall? Yeah. I wouldn't disagree. Is it that big a gap? You'd swear it was on a level with the SPL the way some people dismiss it.

It is a big gap. Gomis is doing well there, Eder ripped it up last season, Tabanou came here on the back of being one of their better players. That's not all coincidence.
Gomis on 08:57 - Oct 26 with 3293 viewsDewi1jack

Gomis on 08:14 - Oct 26 by Dr_Winston

Possibly mid to lower championship/ L1 standard.
The majority of the French national team ply their trade in Italy, Spain, Germany and the PL.

Still higher than the Jock 2-3 team pub leagues though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Gomis on 09:17 - Oct 26 with 3247 viewsjesushchrist

I honestly can't believe some of the crap being spouted on this thread, whoever calls for this clown to be recalled needs their heads read.
14/15 season - 1642 mins - 7 goals
15/16 season - 1696 mins - 6 goals
Spent most of the time offside, reminded me of a weeble wobble on acid sometimes.
Half tidy player in a crap league, awful player in the premier.
Gomis on 10:01 - Oct 26 with 3133 viewsSmellyplumz

Utter waste of breath... Shows how sad and desperate we have become asking for him back.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Gomis on 11:38 - Oct 26 with 3015 viewsjack247

Gomis on 05:55 - Oct 26 by Dr_Winston

His replacements have two goals in nine league games between them. Wonder how long it'll be before fans turn on them too?

Missed this earlier. We had a few geniuses turning on Llorente after the Hull game.
Gomis on 12:16 - Oct 26 with 2953 viewsCopaMundial

Never quite understood why he received the amount of abuse he did,yes he gave the impression at times that he couldn't be arsed but maybe if we didn't have a midfield with the vision of a mole and a speed of thought to match then he wouldn't have found himself offside as much as he did.

Made plenty of intelligent runs but our midfield either passed sideways or were too slow to pick his run,to suggest that he's totally useless is bizarre ,his goal away at City showed his quality it's a shame he didn't get more balls like that to feed off
Gomis on 12:23 - Oct 26 with 2934 viewsWhiterockin

Gomis on 12:16 - Oct 26 by CopaMundial

Never quite understood why he received the amount of abuse he did,yes he gave the impression at times that he couldn't be arsed but maybe if we didn't have a midfield with the vision of a mole and a speed of thought to match then he wouldn't have found himself offside as much as he did.

Made plenty of intelligent runs but our midfield either passed sideways or were too slow to pick his run,to suggest that he's totally useless is bizarre ,his goal away at City showed his quality it's a shame he didn't get more balls like that to feed off

I don't know where you sit, but I was looking directly across the line on many occasions and team mates were waiting for him to come back onside to pass to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024