Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bet Routs,Taylor and Fede have been enjoying the rest 20:59 - Oct 26 with 1028 viewsvetchonian

Funny for a football forum and a team that is struggling at the mo not much been talked about regarding the team ,and upcoming games.
I bet all the scapegoats and much picke don individuals have been glad of the lack of vitriol they usually receive on here

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

I bet Routs,Taylor and Fede have been enjoying the rest on 21:00 - Oct 26 with 1016 viewsperchrockjack

Hopefully, now pereferal players

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I bet Routs,Taylor and Fede have been enjoying the rest on 21:01 - Oct 26 with 997 viewsJack11

I wouldn't even want them to help out my 5 a side team. At least we never shirk a 50/50 unlike those 3 cowards. Needs to develop a spine or they can do one.
I bet Routs,Taylor and Fede have been enjoying the rest on 21:55 - Oct 26 with 885 viewsdickythorpe

Ki is the most unbrave Ive ever seen
I bet Routs,Taylor and Fede have been enjoying the rest on 22:04 - Oct 26 with 843 viewsSwansNZ

Taylor and FF are spared anyway, as they did not get selected last game. Hope that continues, I really don't get why BB included them in his first game, it's not like they were the incumbents.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

I bet Routs,Taylor and Fede have been enjoying the rest on 22:07 - Oct 26 with 830 viewsvetchonian

I bet Routs,Taylor and Fede have been enjoying the rest on 22:04 - Oct 26 by SwansNZ

Taylor and FF are spared anyway, as they did not get selected last game. Hope that continues, I really don't get why BB included them in his first game, it's not like they were the incumbents.

Because they are internationals and as a past international team manager he knows that they must be the best players!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

I bet Routs,Taylor and Fede have been enjoying the rest on 22:13 - Oct 26 with 804 viewsSwansNZ

I bet Routs,Taylor and Fede have been enjoying the rest on 22:07 - Oct 26 by vetchonian

Because they are internationals and as a past international team manager he knows that they must be the best players!

True.

Then again, he said he'd watched videos of all our games this season - maybe he just meant MOTD highlights.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024