Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snowdonia Marathon. 2nd Marathon of Month 22:08 - Oct 26 with 2003 viewsSirjohnalot

I'm not that regular a poster so mods please remove if needsbe.

I'm running Snowdonia on Saturday, second marathon of the month, to raise money for the MS Rehab centre in Swansea as they helped my mum a lot over the years. I'll not say much on here as everything I'd talk about is contained in the attached.

They do a hell of a lot of good and get no funding unfortunately so they're all self funded.

Much obliged.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfileP

Snowdonia Marathon. 2nd Marathon of Month on 11:21 - Oct 27 with 1953 viewsBlasterJack

Good luck with the run and also the fundraising which in some ways is as hard as all the training.

I'm also running it.

Hell of a course and cracking scenery weather permitting.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Snowdonia Marathon. 2nd Marathon of Month on 12:11 - Oct 27 with 1940 viewsSirjohnalot

Hi. Yeah it's my second Snod, favourite race of the year, really enjoy it. Weather looks good so should be a good 'un. It's on S4C on Sunday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024