Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gutted !!!!!! 16:12 - Oct 28 with 8366 viewsIAN05

On one hand a great statement from the Trust, clears up a lot and sorts out much of the mistruths going around.

Gutted for Huw Cooze though. A top man, who has worked unbelievably hard, often to the detriment to his business and at times his health.

Some of the personal stuff said about him has been shameful but he should walk away with head held high having done an overall fantastic job over the years.
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:17 - Oct 28 with 4907 viewsMurph75

Agree Ian. There are two sides to a story and at this moment in time we're only hearing one side of a story that could turn out to be a work of fiction.

The sooner we get a statement from the trust the better.
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:18 - Oct 28 with 4893 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/28/trust-statement-regarding-the-supporter-d

A huge loss for the Trust. Gutted.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 16:28]

#backtojack

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:18 - Oct 28 with 4891 viewsStarsky

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:17 - Oct 28 by Murph75

Agree Ian. There are two sides to a story and at this moment in time we're only hearing one side of a story that could turn out to be a work of fiction.

The sooner we get a statement from the trust the better.

Now let's move on. Who's replacing him?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 16:21]

It's just the internet, init.

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:21 - Oct 28 with 4867 viewsIAN05

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:18 - Oct 28 by Starsky

I think the statement is very well constructed and the Trust have held hands up to the fact that this should have been communicated long ago. The figures yet again on here have been grossly exaggerated and one man's reputation wrongly allowed to be tarnished !!
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:23 - Oct 28 with 4849 viewsMurph75

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:18 - Oct 28 by Starsky

Can you think of anyone?
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:23 - Oct 28 with 4839 viewsJackfath

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:23 - Oct 28 by Murph75

Can you think of anyone?

Chrissie?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:23 - Oct 28 with 4838 viewsMurph75

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:21 - Oct 28 by IAN05

I think the statement is very well constructed and the Trust have held hands up to the fact that this should have been communicated long ago. The figures yet again on here have been grossly exaggerated and one man's reputation wrongly allowed to be tarnished !!

Totally agree.
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:23 - Oct 28 with 4836 viewsStarsky

It doesn't matter how much the amounts are Ian. It's the fact that they weren't disclosed and it's come back to bite on the arse at a time when we needed to be going for the sellers jugular

Login to get fewer ads

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:24 - Oct 28 with 4828 viewsMurph75

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:23 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

Chrissie?

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:25 - Oct 28 with 4819 viewsIAN05

Can you think of anyone?

Andrew Godden would be my personal choice. Been a Swans fan for as long as I can remember, very savvy, not afraid to ruffle feathers and understands finance and big business.
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:26 - Oct 28 with 4808 viewsStarsky

Can you think of anyone?

Yes

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:26 - Oct 28 with 4800 viewsSmellyplumz

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:23 - Oct 28 by Starsky

It doesn't matter how much the amounts are Ian. It's the fact that they weren't disclosed and it's come back to bite on the arse at a time when we needed to be going for the sellers jugular

Exactly nobody to blame but Huw and the trust, more heads should roll.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:26 - Oct 28 with 4799 viewsMurph75

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:26 - Oct 28 by Starsky

Yes

I'm far to busy on here.
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:26 - Oct 28 with 4799 viewsDr_Winston

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:25 - Oct 28 by IAN05

Andrew Godden would be my personal choice. Been a Swans fan for as long as I can remember, very savvy, not afraid to ruffle feathers and understands finance and big business.

Uxy would be a good call. Stu Mac would be another.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:27 - Oct 28 with 4788 viewsIAN05

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:23 - Oct 28 by Starsky

It does matter. I agree that they should have been disclosed but people were claiming on here that he was as good as fleecing the club - the figures prove not only that was definitely not the case but that there was a distinct reason why the figure increased so sharply in past 12 months.

I'm not convinced the SD should have had to resign over this - It is not his role to disclose these figures. They were unanimously approved by the Trust board
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:29 - Oct 28 with 4772 viewsLandore_Jack

The personal comments about HC have been out of order.

#backtojack

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:30 - Oct 28 with 4763 viewsIAN05

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:29 - Oct 28 by Landore_Jack

The personal comments about HC have been out of order.

No doubt. No need for them and will hurt Huw more than anyone would imagine.

We are not talking about one of the other guys that have made millions of pounds here.
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:31 - Oct 28 with 4754 viewsblueytheblue

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:27 - Oct 28 by IAN05

It does matter. I agree that they should have been disclosed but people were claiming on here that he was as good as fleecing the club - the figures prove not only that was definitely not the case but that there was a distinct reason why the figure increased so sharply in past 12 months.

I'm not convinced the SD should have had to resign over this - It is not his role to disclose these figures. They were unanimously approved by the Trust board

End of the day, he's resigned.

Your Trust have recognised the issues, have made steps to address the issue - which is exactly how it should be. Find an issue - resolve it.

Whilst some have been furiously beating themselves off "see, we were right, the Trust are nothing more than goddamn varmints!" the only ones benefitting are the Muricans. It seems you've an element looking to settle personal scores / self-aggrandise by slating your Trust for, well, everything whilst ignoring the fact destabilising your Trust is precisely what the Muricans are wanting...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:32 - Oct 28 with 4742 viewsIAN05

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:31 - Oct 28 by blueytheblue

End of the day, he's resigned.

Your Trust have recognised the issues, have made steps to address the issue - which is exactly how it should be. Find an issue - resolve it.

Whilst some have been furiously beating themselves off "see, we were right, the Trust are nothing more than goddamn varmints!" the only ones benefitting are the Muricans. It seems you've an element looking to settle personal scores / self-aggrandise by slating your Trust for, well, everything whilst ignoring the fact destabilising your Trust is precisely what the Muricans are wanting...

Can't argue with any of that.
Gutted !!!!!! on 16:43 - Oct 28 with 4690 viewsStarsky

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:27 - Oct 28 by IAN05

I think most of the criticism has been to the TRUST for the HC situation.

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:54 - Oct 28 with 4641 viewsblueytheblue

Gutted !!!!!! on 16:43 - Oct 28 by Starsky

I think most of the criticism has been to the TRUST for the HC situation.

Or the HC situation has been used as a stick to beat the Trust with.

Trust clearly felt uneasy, have changed their policies etc accordingly... much ado about nothing.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Gutted !!!!!! on 17:07 - Oct 28 with 4562 viewsmonmouth

Had to happen. The right move by all parties. That SD role simply has to be unimpeachable, in substance and in appearance.

We can all be overtaken by events, and very quickly too. Sometimes it's unfortunate. Huw Cooze, who I've never met and know next to nothing about, should ignore the personal vitriol and feel proud of the things he has visibly achieved as documented in that statement. As a trust member, I'd hope as things settle that he does say involved, maybe as SLO? He's probably had a gutsful though. I could well understand that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gutted !!!!!! on 17:10 - Oct 28 with 4548 viewsE20Jack

Gutted !!!!!! on 17:07 - Oct 28 by monmouth

Had to happen. The right move by all parties. That SD role simply has to be unimpeachable, in substance and in appearance.

We can all be overtaken by events, and very quickly too. Sometimes it's unfortunate. Huw Cooze, who I've never met and know next to nothing about, should ignore the personal vitriol and feel proud of the things he has visibly achieved as documented in that statement. As a trust member, I'd hope as things settle that he does say involved, maybe as SLO? He's probably had a gutsful though. I could well understand that.

I echo this

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gutted !!!!!! on 17:16 - Oct 28 with 4501 viewsraynor94

100% agree, shameful

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gutted !!!!!! on 17:29 - Oct 28 with 4438 viewsjohnlangy

100% correct.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024