Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Cooze the tributes continue! 11:40 - Oct 29 with 3914 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 14:42 - Oct 29 with 3153 viewsperchrockjack

Hope Mr Cooze is able to and be given the opportunity to put his defence forward.

Off ya go Huw.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 14:45 - Oct 29 with 3145 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He's kind of damned both ways.

If the club don't employ him, then how much was he really the *best* person for the SLO role?

If they do, then he was obviously angling for a seat at the trough all along...

Don't envy him that. These snakes should be apologising to him rather than eulogising.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 14:51]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 14:50 - Oct 29 with 3116 viewsperchrockjack

It's been a very amateur show all round.

If they d meant to be duplicitous ,then their stupidity is the greatest moot point for me anyway.

Our commercial dept and PR have been shambolic for 5 years and THAT for me is what is worse as our club has been starved of growth and revenue.

The owners HAVE to address this and to ensure funds are available to strengthen in January.

If they don't or can't then the jeremiahs will have been right.

In the meantime, we play fixtures looking for salvation

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 15:02 - Oct 29 with 3069 viewsWingstandwood

Either too thick, too naive, or too out of the loop to even begin to realise many supporters opinions/emotions or maybe deliberately twisting the knife into Mr Cooze bearing in mind accusations that Huw Cooze has been way, way, way too close to the sell-outs.

To say a picture like that is counter-productive and bad-PR for both subjects in that photo would be an understatement. If HC was a dedicated Trust representative that some are making out he'd be absolutely livid.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 15:03]

Argus!

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 15:05 - Oct 29 with 3052 viewsdobjack2

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 14:45 - Oct 29 by NeiltheTaylor

He's kind of damned both ways.

If the club don't employ him, then how much was he really the *best* person for the SLO role?

If they do, then he was obviously angling for a seat at the trough all along...

Don't envy him that. These snakes should be apologising to him rather than eulogising.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 14:51]

Should never have been SLO paid by club, although I Can see why it could have been thought to be a good idea in the early days when all the shareholders appeared to have a common cause.

The trust should have realised how such an arrangement would be perceived by fans especially as payments rose and relations with the other shareholders deteriorated. It has been sorted now but a lot of damage has been done by this mistake.

Appears to have done a decent job in the SLO role but is I agree damned either way now. Those with an axe to grind will twist either outcome to fit their own agenda.
Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 15:19 - Oct 29 with 3008 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 15:05 - Oct 29 by dobjack2

Should never have been SLO paid by club, although I Can see why it could have been thought to be a good idea in the early days when all the shareholders appeared to have a common cause.

The trust should have realised how such an arrangement would be perceived by fans especially as payments rose and relations with the other shareholders deteriorated. It has been sorted now but a lot of damage has been done by this mistake.

Appears to have done a decent job in the SLO role but is I agree damned either way now. Those with an axe to grind will twist either outcome to fit their own agenda.

Is that the same Brian Katsh1t that does not give a toss for the club but merely invested in order to make a lot of money??

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 15:25 - Oct 29 with 2984 viewsmonmouth

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 15:19 - Oct 29 by Smellyplumz

Is that the same Brian Katsh1t that does not give a toss for the club but merely invested in order to make a lot of money??

Yep him, Dimwit, Swedehead, Jenkins, Davies and Moggo dedicated their lives to deceit, bombast, and greed. And succeeded.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 15:27]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 16:31 - Oct 29 with 2846 viewsdobjack2

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 15:19 - Oct 29 by Smellyplumz

I can't think of anyone else of that name who would have posted that photo.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:42 - Oct 29 with 2713 viewsexiledclaseboy

If anything, the picture in the OP sums up exactly why and how it all went wrong.

Poll: Tory leader

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:44 - Oct 29 with 2701 viewsLoyal

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:42 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

If anything, the picture in the OP sums up exactly why and how it all went wrong.

And endorses everything that we already knew.
Spot on ECB.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:45 - Oct 29 with 2691 viewsItchySphincter

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:42 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

When he spoke like a dumped girlfriend after the meeting after sale the alarm bells were ringing for me. This bullsh!t about payment has only reared it's head again now to divide and conquer - we were talking about this last year or maybe even earlier.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:54 - Oct 29 with 2658 viewsWingstandwood

Out of curiosity was that picture taken in Morgans Hotel? And if so was it taken pretty recently i.e. a few days or weeks back?

Argus!

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:56 - Oct 29 with 2643 viewsexiledclaseboy

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:54 - Oct 29 by Wingstandwood

Out of curiosity was that picture taken in Morgans Hotel? And if so was it taken pretty recently i.e. a few days or weeks back?

I did chuckle to myself as I wondered whether the pic was taken in Morgan's on a post-match Saturday night. Regardless, let's hope we never see whoever the new SD is in a similar pose.

Poll: Tory leader

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:57 - Oct 29 with 2639 viewsPhil_S

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:54 - Oct 29 by Wingstandwood

As far as I know Brian Katzen is really not a well man at the moment and I don't think he has been to Swansea for some time

Couldn't tell you where the picture was taken
Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 18:05 - Oct 29 with 2595 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:56 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

I did chuckle to myself as I wondered whether the pic was taken in Morgan's on a post-match Saturday night. Regardless, let's hope we never see whoever the new SD is in a similar pose.

Sadly for Huw Coozes reputation, credibility and standing amongst SCFC supporters/SCST members the "Was that picture taken in Morgan's" question was the first thing that came into my mind and no doubt many others would have immediately thought the same.

I also wonder what some deceased Trust 'SCFC supporting greats' of bygone years would think of a picture like that along with all the dirty dealings that have gone on? The further the extremely 'TOXIC' Mr Cooze is kept away from SCST and high ranking officials the better IMO.

Argus!

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 20:37 - Oct 29 with 2363 viewsmonmouth

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 17:56 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Unless, of course, Coozy went through with the punch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 22:20 - Oct 29 with 2244 viewsKilkennyjack

Ffs Huw mun - fecking cringe ....

Beware of the Risen People

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 01:45 - Oct 30 with 2075 viewswhiterock

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 22:20 - Oct 29 by Kilkennyjack

Ffs Huw mun - fecking cringe ....

Dineen's mate?
Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 02:39 - Oct 30 with 2032 viewsLoyal

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 18:05 - Oct 29 by Wingstandwood

Sadly for Huw Coozes reputation, credibility and standing amongst SCFC supporters/SCST members the "Was that picture taken in Morgan's" question was the first thing that came into my mind and no doubt many others would have immediately thought the same.

I also wonder what some deceased Trust 'SCFC supporting greats' of bygone years would think of a picture like that along with all the dirty dealings that have gone on? The further the extremely 'TOXIC' Mr Cooze is kept away from SCST and high ranking officials the better IMO.

I can see the saliva dripping from his chin.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 09:30 - Oct 30 with 1876 viewscockneyswan

This picture makes me feel sick 🤑🤑🤑
Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 10:00 - Oct 30 with 1832 viewsNookiejack

Didn't Cooze and Katzen allegedly go on holiday together?

Hasn't Katzen also got a reputation for being a shrewd businessman/financier?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/oEx_hRs2MiHRsKflJgxDjSaMFMY/appointm

He has probably persuaded all the other ex shareholders to sell - they all take the heat living in Swansea - whereas it looks from Companies House that he lives in London.

Huw Cooze taking all the heat as well for his association with him.

Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen should have thought about this before they sold - their reputations are in tatters whilst Katzen sits nice and quietly counting his £50 notes in the background.

Well until he makes a tweet like this to draw attention to himself - which doesn't appear to be his normal style.
Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 11:48 - Oct 30 with 1720 viewsChief

Fond farewell? I thought Katzen had fully sold out? So why now is he saying this to Cooze? Katzen doesn't have anything to do with the club anymore?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 10:48 - Oct 31 with 1541 viewsfather_jack

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 11:48 - Oct 30 by Chief

Fond farewell? I thought Katzen had fully sold out? So why now is he saying this to Cooze? Katzen doesn't have anything to do with the club anymore?

wouldnt mind betting hes behind it all.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 11:03 - Oct 31 with 1501 viewsItchySphincter

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 11:48 - Oct 30 by Chief

1%.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huw Cooze the tributes continue! on 11:36 - Oct 31 with 1453 viewsMoscowJack

A year ago, many of us thought it was superb how Huw Cooze had managed to get into the inner-sanctum at the top of the Club, both in the Boardroom and out of it. It was seen as a case of "they're all so close, there's no way they'll shaft him".

It benefited the Trust and therefore us, the fans, at the time....or so we thought. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Coozey was let down by two Directors, but one in particular. Yes, there were many who said "he's too close to the club", but not many said that before the the deal with the Yanks Part II was announced.

In a way, Huw's work stopping Yanks Part I was probably one of the driving reasons behind all the secrecy for the second deal in the first place. They were too desperate to sell to risk another deal being scuppered.

Finally, and I might get hung for this, but BK (as far as I know) was keen to look at the Chinese option and not just go for the most money on the table that day. It might go against most people's perception of him, but I believe this to be 100% true.

Good luck HC ! Katzen was right.....you're a legend in my book. I just hope some of the pathetic keyboard warriors don't end up getting their way - our Trust needs to be as experienced and strong as possible now, not full of people doing new roles and "learning as they go".

Some past and present Directors must have been laughing their t!ts off when they saw what had happened to HC. Talk about deflecting the sh!t away from them!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024