Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll just put this here ... 18:44 - Oct 30 with 8630 viewsUxbridge

.... as I'm getting a bit fed up. It's a Sunday evening, I've had a great week off and here I am arguing the toss over interpretations of past things which the Trust have held their hands up to, or utterly spurious accusations.

As a Trust, we cannot continue like this. The burden on the officers is untenable. The debate needs to move on to the following:
a) what the Trust is going to do next in terms of the next Supporters Director,
b) what action the Trust is going to take in terms of legal action against the sellers and the buyers
c) what discussions the Trust are going to have in terms of the new owners. Sell or stay? What role should the Trust have.

If there are allegations of past indicretions then of course they need to be addressed, however the above is what is important, for all parties. We are at a critical point in our history and this could all too easily go awry.

The future now has to be the focus. The past? Mistakes were made by good people. Think you could do better? Good. Stand. The Trust needs you.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

I'll just put this here ... on 18:47 - Oct 30 with 4847 viewsmonmouth

Obviously I'm just a frigging mouthpiece for whoever, on somebody or other's payroll, but I couldn't agree more.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 18:47]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I'll just put this here ... on 18:48 - Oct 30 with 4834 viewsPacemaker

It is ridiculous that matters have come to this. Why people cannot accept that errors have been made and attempts are being made by officers of the Trust to correct them is beyond me.

George Orwell couldn't keep up with some of the bile bring spouted on here.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

I'll just put this here ... on 18:52 - Oct 30 with 4785 viewsjohnlangy

I'll just put this here ... on 18:48 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

It is ridiculous that matters have come to this. Why people cannot accept that errors have been made and attempts are being made by officers of the Trust to correct them is beyond me.

George Orwell couldn't keep up with some of the bile bring spouted on here.

Well said both you and monny.
I'll just put this here ... on 18:53 - Oct 30 with 4765 viewsexiledclaseboy

Post of the week. I can't understand the undermining of the Trust at this time.

Poll: Tory leader

I'll just put this here ... on 19:01 - Oct 30 with 4705 viewsplasjack

I'll just put this here ... on 18:53 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

Post of the week. I can't understand the undermining of the Trust at this time.

We TRUST in the TRUST, what else can we do.
I'll just put this here ... on 19:04 - Oct 30 with 4674 viewsSmellyplumz

I'll just put this here ... on 19:01 - Oct 30 by plasjack

Hmm maybe question everything trust nothing and think for yourself, perhaps we wouldn't be in this situation then.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I'll just put this here ... on 19:08 - Oct 30 with 4640 viewsWhiterockin

I'll just put this here ... on 19:04 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

Hmm maybe question everything trust nothing and think for yourself, perhaps we wouldn't be in this situation then.

Possibly without the trust we would have been long gone by now.
I'll just put this here ... on 19:08 - Oct 30 with 4641 viewsMervyn

The Trust have played a huge part in our success and don't deserve some of this sh@t....hope they can re group and get back on track and shove 2 fingers up to that sh@t stirrer from up the road that thrives on dividing the fans
Login to get fewer ads

I'll just put this here ... on 19:09 - Oct 30 with 4621 viewsplasjack

I'll just put this here ... on 19:04 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

If you thought for yourself, your affliction ( smellyplumz) would disappear with a shower?.
I'll just put this here ... on 19:10 - Oct 30 with 4605 viewsSmellyplumz

I'll just put this here ... on 19:08 - Oct 30 by Whiterockin

Possibly without the trust we would have been long gone by now.

Yeah I agree but I still stand by the above, we can't just blindly trust can we, see where it gets us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

I'll just put this here ... on 19:11 - Oct 30 with 4593 viewsJackfath

I'll just put this here ... on 19:10 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

Yeah I agree but I still stand by the above, we can't just blindly trust can we, see where it gets us.

You'll be getting involved and standing then to ensure this doesn't happen again?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'll just put this here ... on 19:11 - Oct 30 with 4581 viewsWhiterockin

No but we need to support the trust at this moment in time and not just kick them when times are difficult.
I'll just put this here ... on 19:12 - Oct 30 with 4578 viewsUxbridge

Nor should you. However, taking a default view of cynicism isn't the way to go IMO, and it's pretty much been that way lately.

I'll just put this here ... on 19:12 - Oct 30 with 4575 viewsSwanzay

I'll just put this here ... on 19:01 - Oct 30 by plasjack

If you Trusted the Trust, then non of these shenanigans would have come to light..
I'll just put this here ... on 19:15 - Oct 30 with 4549 viewsSmellyplumz

I'll just put this here ... on 19:11 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

You'll be getting involved and standing then to ensure this doesn't happen again?

I have stood and been co opted in the past fath, ask Phil, I only managed a few meetings due to my illness and left.

I'll just put this here ... on 19:15 - Oct 30 with 4538 viewsperchrockjack

Ux.
Bear in mind who is leading this campaign against you and Phil.

It's not representative of the majority .

Don't be hasty

We appreciate what you do, have done and we all make mistakes .

Only a few are questioning your integrity.

I did forecast this happening .

As fans ,we need a good shoeing for allowing it.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I'll just put this here ... on 19:15 - Oct 30 with 4535 viewsSmellyplumz

I'll just put this here ... on 19:12 - Oct 30 by Swanzay

If you Trusted the Trust, then non of these shenanigans would have come to light..

Thank you.

I'll just put this here ... on 19:17 - Oct 30 with 4514 viewsSmellyplumz

I'll just put this here ... on 19:11 - Oct 30 by Whiterockin

No but we need to support the trust at this moment in time and not just kick them when times are difficult.

Again agreed but we also need to be in a position to trust the trust again. I'm in no way kicking the trust but I am deeply hurt and piss off about the lies.

I'll just put this here ... on 19:18 - Oct 30 with 4501 viewsJackfath

I'll just put this here ... on 19:15 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

I have stood and been co opted in the past fath, ask Phil, I only managed a few meetings due to my illness and left.

That's good. I wishe there were more like you in that case. Clearly there needs to be a recruitment drive and a conveyor belt type approach for board members. The expertise of the current crop cannot be left to dwindle. I cannot believe some of the hate aimed at them recently. They presumably have families and lives outside of the Trust. If they walk due to pressure then what happens?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'll just put this here ... on 19:19 - Oct 30 with 4480 viewsSmellyplumz

I'll just put this here ... on 19:12 - Oct 30 by Uxbridge

Nor should you. However, taking a default view of cynicism isn't the way to go IMO, and it's pretty much been that way lately.

Well you can hardly blame people for that default view in light of what has happened to our club not just the trust issue. I believe in the trust I've volunteered for them in the past mate. But like others I was deeply shocked at the revaluations, it'll take time.

I'll just put this here ... on 19:20 - Oct 30 with 4480 viewsUxbridge

I'll just put this here ... on 19:15 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

Ux.
Bear in mind who is leading this campaign against you and Phil.

It's not representative of the majority .

Don't be hasty

We appreciate what you do, have done and we all make mistakes .

Only a few are questioning your integrity.

I did forecast this happening .

As fans ,we need a good shoeing for allowing it.

I'm not going to make any rash decisions Rich. Far too stubborn. That can be added to the arrogant accusations.

However sometimes things need saying. The Trust has a massive job to do over the next 8 months, and constantly defending past actions after outlining our proposed way forward isn't the way to do it.

I'll just put this here ... on 19:21 - Oct 30 with 4459 viewsmonmouth

I'm giving these threads up after this post, but just out of interest, can you explain how we would not be 'where we are now', even if if HC had no arguable printing conflict of interest and had been totally unpaid?

Sellout lying scheming cheats that masqueraded as fans would still have sold out 75%. This is all just a sideshow that takes the spotlight off that, and last weeks statement. You can see that can't you?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I'll just put this here ... on 19:30 - Oct 30 with 4390 viewsperchrockjack

Andy.
No pressure but we need your stewardship more than ever.

You and Phil need to removed Chrissy completely from any thought process .

He s a nobody ,with nothing

We owe you Phil Stu so much

Have to concluded by saying seeing Richard lilicrap s name being used by Chrissy in his campaign fairly sickened me to the stomach. Rich was a gentle man with intelligence ,respect for fellow man and ability to negotiate.

His name has been dragged into the cesspit. I'm livid .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I'll just put this here ... on 19:30 - Oct 30 with 4389 viewsPhil_S

I'll just put this here ... on 19:15 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

I'll happily back that up but I need to know who you are first - drop me a PM and let me know and then I will confirm on here

Sorry if that feels cloak and dagger but I have no idea who is who on here any more
I'll just put this here ... on 19:32 - Oct 30 with 4368 viewsSmellyplumz

I'll just put this here ... on 19:21 - Oct 30 by monmouth

I'm giving these threads up after this post, but just out of interest, can you explain how we would not be 'where we are now', even if if HC had no arguable printing conflict of interest and had been totally unpaid?

Sellout lying scheming cheats that masqueraded as fans would still have sold out 75%. This is all just a sideshow that takes the spotlight off that, and last weeks statement. You can see that can't you?

Well firstly I can multi task so the issue of the trust does not in any way make me forget about those c u n ts that have sold us out and it that is the bigger issue but that does not mean the trust issue is minor. Secondly that was my point, we trusted HJ and look what happened there, me personally I won't just trust blindly because somebody says they are doing so and so.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024