Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football 21:22 - Oct 31 with 2312 viewsthenorthbankbog

I think the yank is out of his depth team selection baffling
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:22 - Oct 31 with 2305 viewsMurph75

What team would you have picked?
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:23 - Oct 31 with 2293 viewsjojaca

It does not matter what team we put out, we just don't have the quality.

Even when you know, you never know?

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:24 - Oct 31 with 2284 viewsperchrockjack

Bradley has little options ,has he.

We truly look dire

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:24 - Oct 31 with 2278 viewsUplandsJack

The guy hasn't got a foooking clue....
Unless he gets the bullet and we buy at least 4 or 5 quality and I mean quality players we're doomed ladies and gents.....

I actually feel sorry for BB. How the hell could HJ look at this squad and think we would be OK..... please never let me come face to face with him HJ you are a coont
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 21:28]
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:25 - Oct 31 with 2268 viewsGorslasJack

You can't blame him, he's doing the best with very little
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:26 - Oct 31 with 2260 viewsthenorthbankbog

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:22 - Oct 31 by Murph75

One without Taylor. Why has Kingsley been dropped from squad?
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:28 - Oct 31 with 2226 viewsjojaca

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:24 - Oct 31 by UplandsJack

Unless he gets the bullet and we buy at least 4 or 5 quality and I mean quality players we're doomed ladies and gents.....

I actually feel sorry for BB. How the hell could HJ look at this squad and think we would be OK..... please never let me come face to face with him HJ you are a coont

We could will be using the this season's transfer window to prepare for the Championship because I don't know when our next win is coming.

Even when you know, you never know?

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:29 - Oct 31 with 2211 viewsSmellyplumz

Bob taking us down for sure, utterly clueless.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:29 - Oct 31 with 2209 viewsTrundle10

I do admire his attitude but from what i have seen he seems and looks out of his depth
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:30 - Oct 31 with 2200 viewsUplandsJack

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:26 - Oct 31 by thenorthbankbog

One without Taylor. Why has Kingsley been dropped from squad?

Sure I heard someone say he's playing for under23s tonight??
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:31 - Oct 31 with 2192 viewsthenorthbankbog

He was brought in to sort us out best man for the job and all that bollocks I see no difference except Bradley's got no experience at this level. Plus our squad is shite
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:32 - Oct 31 with 2161 viewsUplandsJack

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:30 - Oct 31 by UplandsJack

Bony not scored all season now twice in 70 odd mins
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:33 - Oct 31 with 2147 viewswaynekerr55

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:24 - Oct 31 by UplandsJack

How could HJ look at the squad

Easily - buy players or line his pockets?

I hope the c*nt chokes on his caviar

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:34 - Oct 31 with 2125 viewsperchrockjack

Nailed on to happen

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:37 - Oct 31 with 2095 viewsthenorthbankbog

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:30 - Oct 31 by UplandsJack

Exactly and Rangel (as great as he's been in the past) is on the bench clueless
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:38 - Oct 31 with 2088 viewsOldjack

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:23 - Oct 31 by jojaca

It does not matter what team we put out, we just don't have the quality.

Correct

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:40 - Oct 31 with 2045 viewsMorganator100

We were playing better football under Guidolin. Bradley has added nothing.
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:43 - Oct 31 with 2014 viewsthenorthbankbog

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:40 - Oct 31 by Morganator100

We were playing better football under Guidolin. Bradley has added nothing.

I disagree the whole of the USA are now watching how shite we are
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 1928 viewsjackrabbit

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:22 - Oct 31 by Murph75

He should have picked Van Dijk at centre back, Kante in defensive mid field, Silva as attacking midfield, Costa centre forward and Bolasie and Sterling on the wings. What is wrong with the man?
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:49 - Oct 31 with 1916 viewsMurph75

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:48 - Oct 31 by jackrabbit

He should have picked Van Dijk at centre back, Kante in defensive mid field, Silva as attacking midfield, Costa centre forward and Bolasie and Sterling on the wings. What is wrong with the man?

Didn't think of that! The man's a fool.
Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:49 - Oct 31 with 1915 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd honestly ring up Marcelinho and ask him if he still wants the job. Bob can go scout the USA for the remainder of his contract.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bradley's soccer or Guidolin's football on 21:53 - Oct 31 with 1864 viewsjack247

We were already on the back foot when we weakened a squad in need of strengthening in the summer. We then brought in a man whose career to date suggested he would be out of his depth. This shouldn't be surprising anyone. Fans or owners.

In fairness to Bob, he is still trying to work out his best team and he doesn't have the strongest of squads to work with. Can't help but feel we shouldn't have sacked Guidolin without having a better replacement lined up though, no matter what the commercial impact in America may be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024