Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley looks lost out there!! 21:40 - Oct 31 with 5579 viewsdickythorpe

Just standing there on 80mins, STANDING!!!!!
Lovely jacket and great to see your wearing a poppy mate, but for the love of god communicate!!!!
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:16 - Oct 31 with 1368 viewsmax936

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:44 - Oct 31 by clloy2

Dont any of you see it. this squad is so obviously lacking in any real quality its blatantly obvious. How is any Manager supposed to get results, when the playing side has been left to rot. When you looked at the team sheets before KO, we might have had one or two of our players who would have got in the Stoke team. How are we supposed to win matches when we have no quality. And don't give me the Leon spin. Leon is almost 34. he should have been replaced by Joe, but our board at the time were more focussed in securing their £££.

Thing is about Joe though is that he is playing further forward than virtually anytime in his career, Adams was the control at centre mid with Whelan just slightly behind him, with Joes vision and he's added scoring goals to his game now he'd be wasted playing DM.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:18 - Oct 31 with 1354 viewsmonmouth

I'm drunk and in pain. I'm going to bed. I've no hope things will look anything but worse tomorrow. This managerial change was pointless, predictable and stupid. Guidolin was nothing special, this bloke is nothing. I dread to think what the after match arsedribble will be like. It needs a stronger stomach than mine.

Any bets? 21 points is mine. I nearly put 15, but I think we'll have a late surge.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:18 - Oct 31 with 1355 viewsicecoldjack

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:08 - Oct 31 by Private_Partz

Yep I hope you are wrong as well but unfortunately you have an up arrow from me.
Nothing surprises me after Momk's first season but it is really looking very grim this time.

We live in hope of course, but both of us and many more have been concerned about the playing side of things for yonks ! It's frustrating to see it pan out this way, it really is .

Bob seems a nice guy, but After seeing his selection tonight after 8 days of prep and the team looking the worst it's ever looked in the prem league I'm convinced it needs a miracle to fix. I just don't think he can cut it at this level there is a reason why he has been working for a small team in norway and not in the top leagues of Spain, Italy, Holland and until now the prem league.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:26 - Oct 31 with 1310 viewsMatlock_Jack

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:18 - Oct 31 by icecoldjack

We live in hope of course, but both of us and many more have been concerned about the playing side of things for yonks ! It's frustrating to see it pan out this way, it really is .

Bob seems a nice guy, but After seeing his selection tonight after 8 days of prep and the team looking the worst it's ever looked in the prem league I'm convinced it needs a miracle to fix. I just don't think he can cut it at this level there is a reason why he has been working for a small team in norway and not in the top leagues of Spain, Italy, Holland and until now the prem league.

It's fixable IF....

1) We are still in contention and touching distance, come January
2) Serious money is spent on the team, in the new year.

Problem is, the club could effectively be sunk by that point.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:33 - Oct 31 with 1260 viewsGeoffThom

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:26 - Oct 31 by Matlock_Jack

It's fixable IF....

1) We are still in contention and touching distance, come January
2) Serious money is spent on the team, in the new year.

Problem is, the club could effectively be sunk by that point.

If we by some miracle were in touching distance who in their right mind would sign for us teams in our position always struggle to attract players even managers if they think your a basket case ,so why would they waste the money
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:37 - Oct 31 with 1240 viewsMatlock_Jack

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:33 - Oct 31 by GeoffThom

If we by some miracle were in touching distance who in their right mind would sign for us teams in our position always struggle to attract players even managers if they think your a basket case ,so why would they waste the money

Well money always talks in football and if we're in trouble....no make that in even more trouble, we either sign some quality or accept our fate.

If we're effectively sunk by that time, it may be incredibly difficult to sign any game changers.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:41 - Oct 31 with 1211 viewsfbreath

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:37 - Oct 31 by Matlock_Jack

Well money always talks in football and if we're in trouble....no make that in even more trouble, we either sign some quality or accept our fate.

If we're effectively sunk by that time, it may be incredibly difficult to sign any game changers.

We have hard enough job attracting players due to location without being in the relegation zone

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:41 - Oct 31 with 1210 viewsmonmouth

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:33 - Oct 31 by GeoffThom

100% this. January won't get us out of this hole.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:45 - Oct 31 with 1188 viewsSmellyplumz

Car crash in slow motion.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:47 - Oct 31 with 1177 viewsswanz99

It all went wrong when Huw Jenkins chose to keep Guidolin over Brendan Rodgers in the summer.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:48 - Oct 31 with 1166 viewsSmellyplumz

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:47 - Oct 31 by swanz99

It all went wrong when Huw Jenkins chose to keep Guidolin over Brendan Rodgers in the summer.

Rodgers dodged a bullet there, bet he's very relieved.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:48 - Oct 31 with 1164 viewsmajorraglan

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.......

When we had a style and a pattern of play managers were able to get more out of the players and create a purposeful team which delivered an end product, now that we have lost that style and pattern of play we are left with individuals a lot of whom aren't simply good enough at this level.

There's a big stabilisation and rebuilding job ahead, which is most likely going to be taking place in the Championship, or even worse League One! I may be a bit alarmist and pessimistic, but just look at Blackpool who are currently in the bottom half of League Two!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 0:14]
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 00:01 - Nov 1 with 1126 viewsmajorraglan

There were a lot of people who didn't want BR to come back and felt that FG deserved a contract - myself included.
Having seen what's happened to the squad, I am not convinced BR would have made much difference as I don't think the quality is there anymore. Some of the players we have signed just aren't good enough, some are getting long in the tooth and are past it and some are out of form. It's a bad combination.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 00:07 - Nov 1 with 1101 viewsImAlrightJack

If worse comes to worse we will be a stabilised mid table league 1 team in the near future. It won't be pretty, but it's not non league.

Would still suck in comparison to all the good times we had between 2011-May 2015 though.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 00:15 - Nov 1 with 1071 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 00:07 - Nov 1 by ImAlrightJack

If worse comes to worse we will be a stabilised mid table league 1 team in the near future. It won't be pretty, but it's not non league.

Would still suck in comparison to all the good times we had between 2011-May 2015 though.

It is possible but what a depressing thought.
I am off up the wooden hill. Sleep tight all.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 07:26 - Nov 1 with 874 viewsDr_Winston

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:34 - Oct 31 by 3swan

Yes he did look as if reality had hit him, I will add that he hasn't got a lot of options. This is a culmination of bad transfer window after bad transfer window. WE have tried to scrape by when as a small club we can't. The money was/is there but wasted

We used to recruit to a plan. What we spent wasn't as important as who we spent it on and how they fitted into the system. We could bring most players in relatively cheaply as long as they were leavened with the occasional bigger signing.

That went out the window when Jenkins saw the opportunity in the wake of Laudrup's departure to finally take full control of squad building, an error catastrophically doubled down on when he allowed Monk to start changing that system and eventually f*ck it right up. Even when Monk got the boot and an experienced pro in Guidolin was installed we kept doing it.

Bradley may well be out of his depth (bringing Taylor back in certainly suggests it) but the poor bastard isn't exactly working in the best environment for any manager to shine.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 07:31 - Nov 1 with 859 views1jack

It all went wrong when Martin morgan fancied a shag.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 07:34 - Nov 1 with 846 viewsSwansNZ

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 07:31 - Nov 1 by 1jack

It all went wrong when Martin morgan fancied a shag.

Don't worry, Dyer will be back to rescue our season.

Edit. When is he due back?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 7:34]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 07:34 - Nov 1 with 845 viewsSoberBaker

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:48 - Oct 31 by Smellyplumz

Rodgers dodged a bullet there, bet he's very relieved.

There's a few people out there that are relieved.
Giggs, Ash & Joe Allen to name a few.

Our club is currently broken.

AMOW

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 07:38 - Nov 1 with 823 views3swan

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 07:26 - Nov 1 by Dr_Winston

We used to recruit to a plan. What we spent wasn't as important as who we spent it on and how they fitted into the system. We could bring most players in relatively cheaply as long as they were leavened with the occasional bigger signing.

That went out the window when Jenkins saw the opportunity in the wake of Laudrup's departure to finally take full control of squad building, an error catastrophically doubled down on when he allowed Monk to start changing that system and eventually f*ck it right up. Even when Monk got the boot and an experienced pro in Guidolin was installed we kept doing it.

Bradley may well be out of his depth (bringing Taylor back in certainly suggests it) but the poor bastard isn't exactly working in the best environment for any manager to shine.

Finding those gems became harder, and as you say it was all about fitting in. WE have wasted so much money on players that didn't improve the squad and players so called for the future. The future takes time to come where we need results now.
I watched the game on Sky but I'm told that Radio 5 called our performance cumbersome, which is very close to what I think. Very little fluid play and hesitant, a few minutes here and there where we opened play up but basically threw the advantage away by picking the wrong option or poor balls.
A couple of weeks ago I made the comment that at least if we kept in the mix at the end of the year then there was a glimmer of hope. For that to happen needs a massive uplift with games flying past.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 08:15 - Nov 1 with 752 viewsWatchman

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:34 - Oct 31 by 3swan

Yes he did look as if reality had hit him, I will add that he hasn't got a lot of options. This is a culmination of bad transfer window after bad transfer window. WE have tried to scrape by when as a small club we can't. The money was/is there but wasted

As soon as dividend was being taken , that was when people should have asked the questions esp as money will always be tighter for a club of our size
Some wanted their very large nest egg and could not care less about the club, wanted the high life and got bored of doing actual work on behalf of the club
HJ and MM do have a long term strategy but it will be at least 4 years in the making

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 08:26 - Nov 1 with 713 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rodgers wouldn't have done any better with this squad. I'd day he would have done a sight worse. The excuses and the flannel would have been entertaining though.
Blame Huw not spending when he should have.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 08:26 - Nov 1 with 713 viewscostalotta

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:29 - Oct 31 by Jack11

He already looks as old as Guido did. Needs to do the honourable thing and walk. He won't but these yanks won't risk their investment. They'll sack him by December if it carries on.

And loose face?

I'm not sure they will to be honest. I think he's here for a while unfortunately but I do hope
I'm wrong. Nothing against him personally, didn't agree with him getting the job let alone being in the frame. Buts that's the salient point, he was in the frame. Why?

If it was football reasons it demonstrates a clear lack of nous on the football side from our new owners along with HJ.

If it was not it football reasons then it shows what they are about - continue to keep it cheap while they go about their business of extracting as much cash as they can until in profit.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 08:36 - Nov 1 with 685 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 07:38 - Nov 1 by 3swan

Finding those gems became harder, and as you say it was all about fitting in. WE have wasted so much money on players that didn't improve the squad and players so called for the future. The future takes time to come where we need results now.
I watched the game on Sky but I'm told that Radio 5 called our performance cumbersome, which is very close to what I think. Very little fluid play and hesitant, a few minutes here and there where we opened play up but basically threw the advantage away by picking the wrong option or poor balls.
A couple of weeks ago I made the comment that at least if we kept in the mix at the end of the year then there was a glimmer of hope. For that to happen needs a massive uplift with games flying past.

Only because we lost Laudrup and his transfer contacts. I think if you are a secure mid table club that wins the odd trophy like we used to then players want to come , even if it's for a chance to shine in the shop window until a massive club comes in for them.

Dr Winston is spot on, Huw 's ego took over and we bought mercenaries on free transfers like Gomis, although who isn't a bad player didn't fit the young and hungry to prove themselves template we used to demand.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 08:44 - Nov 1 with 661 viewscostalotta

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 07:26 - Nov 1 by Dr_Winston

Of the 4 recently interviewed to replace FG he was the only to take the job under these circumstances. If Huw has tak n credit in the past when he's got things right, and he did get a lot write up to 3 years ago. He has to take all the shiiit that is thrown his way from hear on in. Waste of space.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024