Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! 21:42 - Oct 31 with 9681 viewsUplandsJack

I actually do feel at tad sorry for him, with what he's got to work with it was always going to be a tough gig....
But the guy doesn't seem to have a Foooking clue what he's doing.
Well and truely out of his depth. Why pick Taylor, he saw how shit he was in his first game in charge.
All the chopping and changing after a month here just shows he's just grasping at straws.....

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:43 - Oct 31 with 5456 viewsdickythorpe

Totally lost out there. Way out of his depth.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:45 - Oct 31 with 5424 viewsdeanscfc

"Where is my God Damn De-fence!?"
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:46 - Oct 31 with 5407 viewsLandore_Jack

Feel sorry for the fans that travelled.

#backtojack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:46 - Oct 31 with 5380 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Kingsley is playing with the kids tonight while Angel Rangel is on the bench.

Rangel gets caught out of position countless times and one eventually led to the second goal.

Let me say that again. Bradley made Kingsley play for the kids whilst in the actual competitive Premier League game, we have to call upon the geriatric Rangel which costs us the game.

He should be sacked just for that. One of the worst managerial decisions I've ever seen. Worse than Monk persisting with Bartley.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:47 - Oct 31 with 5352 viewslonglostjack

Give him another two games, set up a meeting with a new manager at Bristol Airport and then if he gets a couple of decent performances against top teams in the following two games - fire him.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 5346 viewsperchrockjack

Yes.amazing

It's sad to witness all this

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 5347 viewsSmellyplumz

I'll be the 2nd, resign Bob whilst you have some vestige of pride.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 5346 viewsLeonisGod

He's doing no better than Frankie so far. But then we were saying that Frankie wasn't the problem. Bottom line is we've slowly but surely let our leaders and key players be sold or grow old. So someone' has now got to do the best they can with this bunch.
Login to get fewer ads

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 5346 viewsexiledclaseboy

Three games. We had shit players before he got here and we still have shit players. You could stick Bill Shankly in charge of this lot with Sir Alex Ferguson as DoF and we'd still be shit. We are beyond redemption.

Poll: Tory leader

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:50 - Oct 31 with 5304 viewsmax936

I can't see a lot of difference to when Guidolin was here myself and he didn't have anything to play with either, Bradley was on a hiding to nothing in fairness, we'll be way adrift before long, Moyes will be gone soon and Ladarse will be back and Sunderland will climb away with us stranded, I can't see where the next win is gonna come from.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:51 - Oct 31 with 5282 viewsChief

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:46 - Oct 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Rangel gets caught out of position countless times and one eventually led to the second goal.

Let me say that again. Bradley made Kingsley play for the kids whilst in the actual competitive Premier League game, we have to call upon the geriatric Rangel which costs us the game.

He should be sacked just for that. One of the worst managerial decisions I've ever seen. Worse than Monk persisting with Bartley.

I agree. He's inept. 442, with a midfield of Routs, Ki, Fer and Siggy? That's championship standard, Routs&ki not good enough, siggy ineffectual wide. Fer just about OK, but has his doubters. Losing by one so lets chuck on another striker. Does he think hes playing championship manager or something? This is real slap head

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:53 - Oct 31 with 5228 viewsMurph75

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:51 - Oct 31 by Chief

I agree. He's inept. 442, with a midfield of Routs, Ki, Fer and Siggy? That's championship standard, Routs&ki not good enough, siggy ineffectual wide. Fer just about OK, but has his doubters. Losing by one so lets chuck on another striker. Does he think hes playing championship manager or something? This is real slap head

Barrow was having a mare, who was he going to swap him with and at the moment Bradley can only work with what he's got.

Tonight was great but lets not get carried away and completely blame the manager.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:54 - Oct 31 with 5194 viewsUplandsJack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:48 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

He's doing no better than Frankie so far. But then we were saying that Frankie wasn't the problem. Bottom line is we've slowly but surely let our leaders and key players be sold or grow old. So someone' has now got to do the best they can with this bunch.

Worse in my opinion, no much worse....
At least we were starting to play a bit under Guidolin. This just looks woeful..
Plus Guidolin had realised Taylor was utter dogshit and Rangel was a last 10 -15 mins go to Man.....
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:54 - Oct 31 with 5192 viewsbiggar

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:47 - Oct 31 by longlostjack

Give him another two games, set up a meeting with a new manager at Bristol Airport and then if he gets a couple of decent performances against top teams in the following two games - fire him.

That post has actually made me laugh out very loud indeed!
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:55 - Oct 31 with 5152 viewsicecoldjack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:48 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

He's doing worse than frankie let's be honest. It's a fooKin shambles !

Hee even looks clueless on the sidelines, yes the players ain't great but 8 fookin days to prepare for this game and the players look like they just met. Long ball rubbish with no work done on defending.

Nothing has changed apart from the fact bob loves to talk and frankie couldn't !
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:57 - Oct 31 with 5100 viewsKGriz16

I want him gone. route one football. shocking. ball c*nt
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:57 - Oct 31 with 5100 viewsjack247

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:50 - Oct 31 by max936

I can't see a lot of difference to when Guidolin was here myself and he didn't have anything to play with either, Bradley was on a hiding to nothing in fairness, we'll be way adrift before long, Moyes will be gone soon and Ladarse will be back and Sunderland will climb away with us stranded, I can't see where the next win is gonna come from.

This is the point. It was stupid to change managers when Guidolin was at least showing signs of getting a tune out of them. If we had brought in Guardiola, he still would have had to work with that bunch of players. Bringing in Bob Bradley was hardly likely to improve things.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:00 - Oct 31 with 5029 viewsunion_jack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:46 - Oct 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Totally mind boggling Dwight. I can see no reasoning behind it at all.

I am really angry after tonight. I wish I didn't care so much. But I do.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:00 - Oct 31 with 5018 viewsKulusBeatFactory

the lack of (footballing) brand identity has to be the big irony
- the team's gone backwards with bradley - no identity, no clue
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:01 - Oct 31 with 4996 viewsChief

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:53 - Oct 31 by Murph75

Barrow was having a mare, who was he going to swap him with and at the moment Bradley can only work with what he's got.

Tonight was great but lets not get carried away and completely blame the manager.

Well routs actually had some joy when he went on the right, I could see Barrow was having a mare, did it cross his mind to swap the wings?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:03 - Oct 31 with 4958 viewsjack247

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:00 - Oct 31 by KulusBeatFactory

the lack of (footballing) brand identity has to be the big irony
- the team's gone backwards with bradley - no identity, no clue

It's the type of limited stuff you can only get away with if you simply have better players than the opposition. We invariably don't. I'd blame the board more than Bob though
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:04 - Oct 31 with 4946 viewsLeonisGod

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:55 - Oct 31 by icecoldjack

He's doing worse than frankie let's be honest. It's a fooKin shambles !

Hee even looks clueless on the sidelines, yes the players ain't great but 8 fookin days to prepare for this game and the players look like they just met. Long ball rubbish with no work done on defending.

Nothing has changed apart from the fact bob loves to talk and frankie couldn't !

I was trying to cut him some slack. But he's not had a good start for sure. Early days, but signs of looking like a poor decision by our new owners.

There was nothing out there 2nd half.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:07 - Oct 31 with 4907 viewsphact0rri

I wanted to give the guy a chance, but its really feels like he has no real idea how to set us up, and what is next. This match was never going to be easy... but it seemed the only positive is the willful strength of the squad to keep going, and a belief. Not sure where it comes from. But we have to scrape a run together, or mentally we won't be able to drag ourselves out.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:07 - Oct 31 with 4885 viewsKokoJack

The End is Nigh.
Yank Has no Ability For premiership.
Allen and Bony, Huw may Aswell have Scored.
If Ambition Or Sense Was There allen and Bony be Jacks.
Dvd ,Demise of a Jack , Out Soon.
Sad Times, R.i.P scfc In Top Flight.

Dont trust your own relfection. Trust nothing. Trust the black and white army, thats all you need.

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:07 - Oct 31 with 4885 viewsYr_Arglwydd_Rhys

I'll stick my neck out and say no, keep Bobby. For now. It is far too early to sack him, he's clearly still experimenting with the team but he's certainly brought a greater work ethic. Changing the manager again is no way to go about things. If we're still struggling - or down - by Feb/March, then we take a decision at the end of the year and start afresh.

That said, there are clear problems, just not the manager at the moment.

Full-backs: long-term problem that should have been addressed in the summer. Taylor and Naughton should never be first choice at PL level. This is the fault of neither manager but the board.

Midfield: needed a solid DM to replace Britton. We almost had him but again, the board...

Wingers: if we will play with them, then we need better ones. Should have bought in the summer.

Leadership: failed to replace Ashley. Didn't mind him going as we can find defenders as good as him for half the price. What we miss is his leadership and not foreseeing that is (again) a problem with procurement.

Team shape: this has not been helped by the change in manager. We need Bob to find his system and stick to it. Hopefully getting him in this early in the season at least gives him a few months to get to know the squad before the window. Hopefully we won't be too far behind by January. Remember we survived due to after-Christmas results last year.

In sum, far too early to blame a manger. As others have said, you could put a genius in charge of this team but the deeper problems will still be there.

God I'm annoyed with the board.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024