Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! 21:42 - Oct 31 with 9944 viewsUplandsJack

I actually do feel at tad sorry for him, with what he's got to work with it was always going to be a tough gig....
But the guy doesn't seem to have a Foooking clue what he's doing.
Well and truely out of his depth. Why pick Taylor, he saw how shit he was in his first game in charge.
All the chopping and changing after a month here just shows he's just grasping at straws.....

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:16 - Oct 31 with 2086 viewsNookiejack

Would we be frightened if we had to play against a midfield of Fer, Ki, Cork? Then add Rangel who is past it, Taylor who gives you absolutely nothing in attack?

Had to be ruthless on not giving extensions to contracts to ageing players - to free up cash to improve the players we had.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:28 - Oct 31 with 2053 viewsKulusBeatFactory

bradley's interview - utter shambles, the man looks and sounds a lost cause, clueless
- he's an embarrassing indictment of where we are
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:32 - Oct 31 with 2039 viewslondonlisa2001

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 21:48 - Oct 31 by exiledclaseboy

Three games. We had shit players before he got here and we still have shit players. You could stick Bill Shankly in charge of this lot with Sir Alex Ferguson as DoF and we'd still be shit. We are beyond redemption.

In which case why on earth would we spend however many millions it has cost us to remove Guidolin and the three coaches?

Guidolin was never the problem.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:36 - Oct 31 with 2018 viewsLoyal

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:07 - Oct 31 by Yr_Arglwydd_Rhys

I'll stick my neck out and say no, keep Bobby. For now. It is far too early to sack him, he's clearly still experimenting with the team but he's certainly brought a greater work ethic. Changing the manager again is no way to go about things. If we're still struggling - or down - by Feb/March, then we take a decision at the end of the year and start afresh.

That said, there are clear problems, just not the manager at the moment.

Full-backs: long-term problem that should have been addressed in the summer. Taylor and Naughton should never be first choice at PL level. This is the fault of neither manager but the board.

Midfield: needed a solid DM to replace Britton. We almost had him but again, the board...

Wingers: if we will play with them, then we need better ones. Should have bought in the summer.

Leadership: failed to replace Ashley. Didn't mind him going as we can find defenders as good as him for half the price. What we miss is his leadership and not foreseeing that is (again) a problem with procurement.

Team shape: this has not been helped by the change in manager. We need Bob to find his system and stick to it. Hopefully getting him in this early in the season at least gives him a few months to get to know the squad before the window. Hopefully we won't be too far behind by January. Remember we survived due to after-Christmas results last year.

In sum, far too early to blame a manger. As others have said, you could put a genius in charge of this team but the deeper problems will still be there.

God I'm annoyed with the board.

Being annoyed is just what they want.
Tearing them apart is a different story.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:41 - Oct 31 with 1977 viewsLeonisGod

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:32 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

In which case why on earth would we spend however many millions it has cost us to remove Guidolin and the three coaches?

Guidolin was never the problem.

Agree 110%

What makes me very angry about this is the sh*te that Guidolin faced in the press, despite pundits and opposition fans saying we put up some of the best performances seen this season against City and Liverpool especially. Somebody wanted rid and used the media. Whoever that was is scum of the highest order.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:42 - Oct 31 with 1966 viewsSmellyplumz

The shows over Bob!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:46 - Oct 31 with 1942 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:41 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

Agree 110%

What makes me very angry about this is the sh*te that Guidolin faced in the press, despite pundits and opposition fans saying we put up some of the best performances seen this season against City and Liverpool especially. Somebody wanted rid and used the media. Whoever that was is scum of the highest order.

it's the merrican / commercial love-in - bunch of egotistical c@@ts
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:52 - Oct 31 with 1907 viewsmonmouth

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:07 - Oct 31 by Yr_Arglwydd_Rhys

I'll stick my neck out and say no, keep Bobby. For now. It is far too early to sack him, he's clearly still experimenting with the team but he's certainly brought a greater work ethic. Changing the manager again is no way to go about things. If we're still struggling - or down - by Feb/March, then we take a decision at the end of the year and start afresh.

Full-backs: long-term problem that should have been addressed in the summer. Taylor and Naughton should never be first choice at PL level. This is the fault of neither manager but the board.

Midfield: needed a solid DM to replace Britton. We almost had him but again, the board...

Wingers: if we will play with them, then we need better ones. Should have bought in the summer.

Leadership: failed to replace Ashley. Didn't mind him going as we can find defenders as good as him for half the price. What we miss is his leadership and not foreseeing that is (again) a problem with procurement.

Team shape: this has not been helped by the change in manager. We need Bob to find his system and stick to it. Hopefully getting him in this early in the season at least gives him a few months to get to know the squad before the window. Hopefully we won't be too far behind by January. Remember we survived due to after-Christmas results last year.

In sum, far too early to blame a manger. As others have said, you could put a genius in charge of this team but the deeper problems will still be there.

The sellouts, not the Board.

Oh and by the way, Fer is arse. No wonder he's been relegated so many times.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:17 - Oct 31 with 1851 viewsBarrySwan

At least Guidolin's poor squad was losing to decent teams.

Brad Bobley's squad is losing and drawing with rubbish teams
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:24 - Oct 31 with 1829 viewsswanz99

It all went wrong when Huw chose to keep Guidolin instead of Brendan Rodgers.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:30 - Oct 31 with 1812 viewsGeoffThom

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:24 - Oct 31 by swanz99

This is so right
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:35 - Oct 31 with 1793 viewsPrivate_Partz

Greater work ethic?
Then you go on to highlight issues right throughout the team.
i am annoyed with the sellouts and the current owners as well but there was no greater work ethic out there tonight.
The squad is poor plus we had a late and poor transfer window but things have most certainly gone downhill since BB arrived. I really hope he can turn it round but the odds are stacked against him. He does not have the time to build a team in his image. This was something Guidolin realised last season and he made a compromise which I suspect he would have had to have continued with this season.
This guy is massively confident in his ability and I don't think he would go down that route and I am starting to think he would not be capable of doing it anyway.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:40 - Oct 31 with 1776 viewsSmellyplumz

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:52 - Oct 31 by monmouth

The sellouts, not the Board.

Oh and by the way, Fer is arse. No wonder he's been relegated so many times.

Ah so the qpr fans where right then.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:45 - Oct 31 with 1747 viewsmonmouth

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:40 - Oct 31 by Smellyplumz

Ah so the qpr fans where right then.

Or the Norwich fans? Dunno. I'm not rubbishing him in general, but he was garbage tonight. Maybe in a strong positive midfield he'd be fine, but he is no relegation battler that you'd want in any trenches for sure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:46 - Oct 31 with 1743 viewsWarwickHunt

Bang average manager of bang average French D2 team painfully out of his depth in the PL.

Fûck me - who knew?
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:52 - Oct 31 with 1505 viewsSmellyplumz

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:46 - Oct 31 by WarwickHunt

Bang average manager of bang average French D2 team painfully out of his depth in the PL.

Fûck me - who knew?

Darran likes him 👍

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:58 - Oct 31 with 1475 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That was another wrong turn but there had been a few before then.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:59 - Oct 31 with 1467 viewsmax936

He and the board made that decision after Brendan give them his demands for spending power in the summer, Huw loves Brendan but he was never gonna give him anywhere near to what he wanted to spend, that much is obvious so Brendan went to Celtic and Huw stuck with Guidolin all be it the other way round.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 00:00 - Nov 1 with 1459 viewsImAlrightJack

When the camera went on him for about 30 secs near the end, he just didn't look like he knew what was going on or what he was doing.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 0:03]
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 00:04 - Nov 1 with 1431 viewsswanz99

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:59 - Oct 31 by max936

He and the board made that decision after Brendan give them his demands for spending power in the summer, Huw loves Brendan but he was never gonna give him anywhere near to what he wanted to spend, that much is obvious so Brendan went to Celtic and Huw stuck with Guidolin all be it the other way round.

That's the problem Huw is always looking for the cheaper alternative and it's caught up with him sadly. If you want to stay in this league you have to spend money on top quality players and we have not done that.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 01:14 - Nov 1 with 1352 viewsUplandsJack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 00:04 - Nov 1 by swanz99

That's the problem Huw is always looking for the cheaper alternative and it's caught up with him sadly. If you want to stay in this league you have to spend money on top quality players and we have not done that.

Yep certainly seems them foookers not only shafted us off the pitch by selying out to the yank, but on the pitch too, with shocking investment of player recruitment....
HJ & Co should hang their heads in shame instead of lording around during the corridors of the Liberty....
Time has come to make them feel awfully uncomfortable when they take their seats on weekend!!!
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 01:23 - Nov 1 with 1341 viewsJackFish

Bit harsh to blame Bradley when he can only work with the squad he's got. Although have to say I'm not impressed so far. Plan A of lumping it up to Llorente isn't great, and plan B of doing the same but minus the midfield ain't much better. Hard to blame the players too, they look like they're trying they're just not good enough. Whoever presided over the disaster of a transfer window, be it Jenkins or the Yanks needs to be accountable for this shambles and it has to be put right in January, because right now this squad looks more likely to challenge Derby's record low points haul than stay up.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 03:01 - Nov 1 with 1294 viewsDavillin

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:46 - Oct 31 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - who knew?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 03:09 - Nov 1 with 1292 viewsDavillin

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:35 - Oct 31 by Private_Partz

Greater work ethic?
Then you go on to highlight issues right throughout the team.
i am annoyed with the sellouts and the current owners as well but there was no greater work ethic out there tonight.
The squad is poor plus we had a late and poor transfer window but things have most certainly gone downhill since BB arrived. I really hope he can turn it round but the odds are stacked against him. He does not have the time to build a team in his image. This was something Guidolin realised last season and he made a compromise which I suspect he would have had to have continued with this season.
This guy is massively confident in his ability and I don't think he would go down that route and I am starting to think he would not be capable of doing it anyway.

That post pretty much gets it all. [Except that in my opinion, the last part of your last sentence is too tentative.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 03:15 - Nov 1 with 1288 viewsAngelRangelQS

If the board want to stay up they'd get rid of him and appoint Fat Sam.

Guidolin would have got more than 1 point from the last 3 games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024