Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! 21:42 - Oct 31 with 10017 viewsUplandsJack

I actually do feel at tad sorry for him, with what he's got to work with it was always going to be a tough gig....
But the guy doesn't seem to have a Foooking clue what he's doing.
Well and truely out of his depth. Why pick Taylor, he saw how shit he was in his first game in charge.
All the chopping and changing after a month here just shows he's just grasping at straws.....

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 13:13 - Nov 1 with 1007 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 13:01 - Nov 1 by jack247

You are bang on. They are screwed either way unless he miraculously starts picking up points. They should have envisaged this before making a ridiculous vanity appointment

Let's just hope their pride doesn't outweigh their business sense

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 14:03 - Nov 1 with 934 viewsKGriz16

Bradley was appointed because they could sell the Swans even more out in the USA. He wasn't appointed on record, tactics etc.
Bradley spoke in his early interviews about knowing the Swansea way, and from watching the last couple of matches I can safely say he is moving more and more from it. Carrying on Monks good work with moving into a more direct playing style.
Some of the suggestions on here though for managers - people saying about Big Sam and Tony Pullis; but I would much rather get back to playing attractive football, even if that does cost us our place in the premier league, I can't fathom going down the Liberty week in week out to watch us boot the ball up to Llorente for players with quality like Gyli to feed off the scraps.
I've calmed down since last night and i'm hoping it was a learning curve for Bradley, but I don't think it is. either way.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 14:45 - Nov 1 with 898 viewsicecoldjack

Poor Bob was visibly shaken last night, he had the look of a man that had just had his best ideas set on fire.

For a guy that compared himself to klopp, pep etc he seems pretty fookin clueless to me !
The leap in standard has put the frighteners on him, you could clearly see it in his body language .

But it's not just Bob, so many things have been fooked up for the last 2 yrs .
Laudrup said you need to spend money just to stand still, he was spot on , the moment he left Huw did the opposite . I mean even back then Laudrups agent was kicking off because Laudrups list of players wasn't touched, huw was using everything to spin it his way and many people lapped it up. Mugs.
All the hard work at this club was already done, all we had to do was add a bit every year, between huw and monk we royally fooked it up when it was easier to get it right !

Shambles.

I'm honestly hoping we have 3/4 young players who can grow together and keep us steady in the championship because that's exactly where we're heading.
extended contracts for Britton, rangel,routs and dyer ? Huw knee we were going there too.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 17:35 - Nov 1 with 776 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I do wish people would stop saying that we played hoofball last night, unless you call the backs passing to their midfield most of the time hoofball.
The top twenty pass combinations show that
VDH passed to Ki 11 times, Ki passed it back to VDH 17 times.
Mawson passed to Ki 12 times, Ki passed to Fer 8 times, Fer passed it back to Mawson 11 times and VDH 10 times.
Do you get the picture, they passed it to the midfield who passed it back most of the time.
In comparison VDH passed directly to Llorente 8 times and Taylor to Llorente 7 times.
I can understand the backs deciding to pass it direct as the midfield hardly ever got it to Llorente.

Ki did pass to Sigi 7 times though.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 00:26 - Nov 2 with 724 viewssnork44

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 17:35 - Nov 1 by A_Fans_Dad

I do wish people would stop saying that we played hoofball last night, unless you call the backs passing to their midfield most of the time hoofball.
The top twenty pass combinations show that
VDH passed to Ki 11 times, Ki passed it back to VDH 17 times.
Mawson passed to Ki 12 times, Ki passed to Fer 8 times, Fer passed it back to Mawson 11 times and VDH 10 times.
Do you get the picture, they passed it to the midfield who passed it back most of the time.
In comparison VDH passed directly to Llorente 8 times and Taylor to Llorente 7 times.
I can understand the backs deciding to pass it direct as the midfield hardly ever got it to Llorente.

Ki did pass to Sigi 7 times though.

Funnily enough ,I reckon Bradley would be ideal to bring us back up from the Chamionship. I hope he proves us all wrong and manages to keep us up, but to be quite honest I think we are all resigned to a relegation dogfight and frankly we don't have the players with the guts for the fight,I always felt if we got into this position we would surrender meekly. I hope Huw and the rest of the sellouts enjoy their money!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024