Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! 22:21 - Oct 31 with 4824 viewssammylee3

Its that simple

We were poor last season, then we sold our proven goal scorer and best defender.
We sold 2 players that could win matches out of nothing in Ayew and Shelvey, replaced by who? What does everyone expect if we sell our best players constantly. Our luck can only last so long.

Allardyce will be needed by mid November if we are honest its our only hope. We need a winger or 2, another striker, and a center midfielder ASAP.

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:24 - Oct 31 with 3550 viewssammylee3

Also we should be questioning Huw the position we are in no stadium build and a shite squad.
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:27 - Oct 31 with 3488 viewsLoyal

If we make Allardyce manager, I promise now I will fck my own arse.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:30 - Oct 31 with 3443 viewsKokoJack

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:27 - Oct 31 by Loyal

I Smell This is A Daily Joy anyway.

Dont trust your own relfection. Trust nothing. Trust the black and white army, thats all you need.

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:30 - Oct 31 with 3411 viewsSmellyplumz

Show off!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:33 - Oct 31 with 3361 viewshammy

I think I would prefer us to get relegated than get fat Sam on board.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:33 - Oct 31 with 3358 viewsGeoffThom

We need big Sam a friggin defence and two new mid I'm not so worried by up front
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:34 - Oct 31 with 3331 viewsMatlock_Jack

I'll be surprised if he works at the top level again TBH.

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 22:35]
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:35 - Oct 31 with 3303 viewsStarsky

We can't keep signing managetscon 2 year contracts and paying them off after several games.
It's too late, we're stuck with Bob

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:39 - Oct 31 with 3262 viewsmajorraglan

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:33 - Oct 31 by GeoffThom

We need big Sam a friggin defence and two new mid I'm not so worried by up front

I agree, I think the strikers have goals in them but they need a tidy service and opportunities, that is something the other players can't provide at this time and it's not looking good going forward.
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:42 - Oct 31 with 3217 viewsSoberBaker

Yeah. I'd be pretty chuffed if he was appointed too.

AMOW

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:42 - Oct 31 with 3210 viewsPrivate_Partz

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:34 - Oct 31 by Matlock_Jack

I'll be surprised if he works at the top level again TBH.

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 22:35]

You could be right MJ.
I laughed at those who advocated Pullis and SA the start of the season but I would take Fat Sam on board now. It is that desperate. Warnock even as it seems only an experienced manager can save us if Bob turns out to be the disaster he is now starting to look.
None of them would consider us under the present arrangements though with the Casey's roofing supremo bringing the players in.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:43 - Oct 31 with 3204 viewsLoyal

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:42 - Oct 31 by SoberBaker

Yeah. I'd be pretty chuffed if he was appointed too.

We wouldn't need any lube mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:44 - Oct 31 with 3180 viewsSoberBaker

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:43 - Oct 31 by Loyal

We wouldn't need any lube mate.

Just the tears from each others eyes mate 😢

AMOW

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:46 - Oct 31 with 3148 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I'd rather we took Pulis from west Brom

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:48 - Oct 31 with 3129 viewsjackrabbit

Do you honestly think that Allardyce - or come to that Guardiola, Cochettino, Wenger or Klopp, would be able to do more with this squad of players? I don't. The old adage strikes true - 'you can't polish a turd'. We lack quality all over the field.
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:49 - Oct 31 with 3118 viewsLoyal

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:46 - Oct 31 by Brynmill_Jack

I'd rather we took Pulis from west Brom

Is he any good in defence ?

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:49 - Oct 31 with 3111 viewsGeoffThom

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:35 - Oct 31 by Starsky

We can't keep signing managetscon 2 year contracts and paying them off after several games.
It's too late, we're stuck with Bob

Give it up we're not stuck with anyone ,were in a results buissness and he's not getting any normally when a new manager arrives it give sides a lift and they go on a run ,not in his case he's out of his depth
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:50 - Oct 31 with 3097 viewssammylee3

Its becoming more obvious the board knew the team was on its last legs and they cashed it all in!
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:51 - Oct 31 with 3088 viewssammylee3

its clear the yanks are fooking clueless about us
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:52 - Oct 31 with 3063 viewsmax936

The yanks won't get rid of Bradley noway will they and that's us done bash bang wallop, the dream is over I'm afraid.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:54 - Oct 31 with 3042 viewssammylee3

surely Huw didn't have a say in the Bradley Bobbly appointment
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:55 - Oct 31 with 3038 viewsBellinghamWhiff

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:48 - Oct 31 by jackrabbit

Do you honestly think that Allardyce - or come to that Guardiola, Cochettino, Wenger or Klopp, would be able to do more with this squad of players? I don't. The old adage strikes true - 'you can't polish a turd'. We lack quality all over the field.

It could be always worse - you could be Sunderland.

As a Sunderland fan, I can tell you many are clamoring for Sam back ASAP up north.

Sunderland have been bad season after season, but no one has seen the sort of hazmat dumpster fire Moyes is presiding over up there before. It's shockingly horrific.

Now it's leaking today, on Halloween, that staff cutting at the club for the relegation has already begun...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3891502/Sunderland-spark-fears

We'll take Bradley if you take Moyes... Deal??
Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:56 - Oct 31 with 3027 viewsLoyal

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:55 - Oct 31 by BellinghamWhiff

It could be always worse - you could be Sunderland.

As a Sunderland fan, I can tell you many are clamoring for Sam back ASAP up north.

Sunderland have been bad season after season, but no one has seen the sort of hazmat dumpster fire Moyes is presiding over up there before. It's shockingly horrific.

Now it's leaking today, on Halloween, that staff cutting at the club for the relegation has already begun...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3891502/Sunderland-spark-fears

We'll take Bradley if you take Moyes... Deal??

Up the arse or just for the crack ?

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:56 - Oct 31 with 3018 viewsPrivate_Partz

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:48 - Oct 31 by jackrabbit

Guidolin was doing OK. Only one win short of 7 from 7 when sacked.
I agree on the quality front but putting an inexperienced coach with little support in charge was not the answer.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 23:18 - Oct 31 with 2920 viewssammylee3

Allardyce + 3 players or we are down!!!! on 22:56 - Oct 31 by Private_Partz

Guidolin was doing OK. Only one win short of 7 from 7 when sacked.
I agree on the quality front but putting an inexperienced coach with little support in charge was not the answer.

Well I'd take Curt if things don't turn around soon, rather go down together under Curt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024