Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games 22:52 - Oct 31 with 1370 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Feeling a little silly yet?

I've noted who you are and will from here on forward render any opinions you have regarding any manager's ability as useless and meaningless.

This guy is a bigger fraud than Monk. And that is saying something.

Kingsley playing for the kids while Rangel has to come on for 45 minutes and get given the biggest run around he's had in his career.

That is the absolute worst managerial decision I have seen a manager make at this club. He is absolutely clueless.

I'm sure I'll be told that it is too early to judge, just like I was after the two Napoli matches when Monk took over. As always, I am confident I am right. This guy is absolutely abysmal and I honestly deem him a poorer manager than Monk.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 22:53]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 22:53 - Oct 31 with 1353 viewsStarsky

Smug alert

It's just the internet, init.

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 22:53 - Oct 31 with 1353 viewsLoyal

Nobody can predict the future, hope springs eternal. Hindsight is for cnts 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 22:57 - Oct 31 with 1320 viewsPozuelosSideys

Oi Dwight, what are your thoughts on Mourinho then? Looking a lot like a busted flush himself. Or is it the club which is now so far behind its main peers that not even he can sort it out>?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 22:59 - Oct 31 with 1302 viewsLeonisGod

Mind you, Kingsley was very poor last week. I'd have binned him after that.
FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:00 - Oct 31 with 1296 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 22:57 - Oct 31 by PozuelosSideys

Oi Dwight, what are your thoughts on Mourinho then? Looking a lot like a busted flush himself. Or is it the club which is now so far behind its main peers that not even he can sort it out>?

I think the situation at Manchester United cements the fact that Sir Alex Ferguson is the greatest ever manager in English football. Arguably world football. He won titles with squads far weaker than what Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho have at their disposal.

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:01 - Oct 31 with 1277 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 22:59 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

Mind you, Kingsley was very poor last week. I'd have binned him after that.

Bench him, possibly.

Drop him from the squad and rely on Rangel, a player who hasn't looked good enough at this level for a number of seasons instead? Unforgivable.

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:01 - Oct 31 with 1274 viewsPozuelosSideys

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:00 - Oct 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think the situation at Manchester United cements the fact that Sir Alex Ferguson is the greatest ever manager in English football. Arguably world football. He won titles with squads far weaker than what Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho have at their disposal.

Yep. But what about the current squad and manager? Good enough to beat Swansea?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:03 - Oct 31 with 1252 viewsbarry_island

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:01 - Oct 31 by PozuelosSideys

If Fergie, Moyes Van Gaal and Mourinho are playing I'd still see them as odds on.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:03 - Oct 31 with 1250 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:01 - Oct 31 by PozuelosSideys

I honestly think Sunderland are good enough to beat us. If Manchester United play at an average level they'll beat us comfortably.

If we were to play all 24 Championship teams with the starting 11 and substitutes we had today, I think we'd be lucky to win six of the matches.

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:07 - Oct 31 with 1218 viewsdobjack2

I don't think he knows what our best side or formation is. Mind you who does.

Forwards that don't score, midfielders that don't tackle and defenders that don't defend don't help. This division is unforgiving.

Add in a head of recruitment who along with the rest of the money grabbers seemed to be more interested in selling his shares than spending money to strengthen the squad and we have a right mess on and off the pitch.

To have any chance of digging us out of this hole we needed a pulis or allerdyce type experienced at organising a group of players to compete at this level and grind out results. Bradley is inexperienced in this intensity of competition, if he doesn't learn quickly we can add a manager that doesn't know what he is doing along with a clueless board.
FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:08 - Oct 31 with 1200 viewsGeoffThom

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 22:53 - Oct 31 by Starsky

Smug alert

More like a truth alert ,take it on board
FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:10 - Oct 31 with 1182 viewsraynor94

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:07 - Oct 31 by dobjack2

I don't think he knows what our best side or formation is. Mind you who does.

Forwards that don't score, midfielders that don't tackle and defenders that don't defend don't help. This division is unforgiving.

Add in a head of recruitment who along with the rest of the money grabbers seemed to be more interested in selling his shares than spending money to strengthen the squad and we have a right mess on and off the pitch.

To have any chance of digging us out of this hole we needed a pulis or allerdyce type experienced at organising a group of players to compete at this level and grind out results. Bradley is inexperienced in this intensity of competition, if he doesn't learn quickly we can add a manager that doesn't know what he is doing along with a clueless board.

Beginning to mirror Villa of last season as each week passes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:13 - Oct 31 with 1148 viewsdobjack2

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:10 - Oct 31 by raynor94

Beginning to mirror Villa of last season as each week passes

Sadly an accurate observation
FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:17 - Oct 31 with 1112 viewsLeonisGod

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:01 - Oct 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bench him, possibly.

Drop him from the squad and rely on Rangel, a player who hasn't looked good enough at this level for a number of seasons instead? Unforgivable.

Yes, true. A sit on the naughty bench would have been ample.

I don't think Rangel's been that bad up until this season. That's probably more a damning reflection of Naughton though. Again, he's another one who's been ok when we are working together, keeping good shape and playing confidence. But he obviously lacks the quality now 1-on-1 and was out-thought and played by a teenager tonight. It's certainly unforgivable that we haven't improved on him in 6 years, agreed.
FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:21 - Oct 31 with 1078 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I havnt been "impressed" since Laudrup went.

got absolutle pelters for it as well.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 23:35 - Oct 31 with 1020 viewsSwansNZ

Since you've noted who was impressed, I'd be interested to see the list. As per the other thread, we've gone backwards since Guido got the boot.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

FAO those who were 'impressed' after the first two games on 09:53 - Nov 1 with 810 viewsSgorioFruit

to the OP, no one is allowed to be smug on here,
take a look at this

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/178799/sunderland-v-ever

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024