Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... 11:13 - Nov 1 with 13174 viewsTheResurrection

And the resignation of Jenkins and to get a full understanding of the strategy on survival.

Call a meeting with your members if you feel you need to do this officially or just make a public statement to this affect and take it to the press.

The time has come now to show our strength and to make it clear that not only are we a significant shareholder but we're also many thousands of lifelong supporters.

No more pussy footing around. Do this before the next meeting with them.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 19:45 - Nov 16 with 1678 viewsClinton

A thanks to Uxbridge for posting. difficult to weigh the need for confidentiality against the need to actually reassure folks that something is going on.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 19:52 - Nov 16 with 1662 viewsClinton

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 14:49 - Nov 16 by Darran

"Discussions have taken place over the last couple of weeks, and will continue. However clearly not everything has been hammered out, otherwise it would have been publicised"

Do people with more than one brain cell really need to be told that? Jeez.

Oh and just for the record Phil Sumbler didn't tell me to say that.

I've not counted my brain cell recently, but yes it comforts us to be told stuff. Many of us are delicate flowers with limited powers of deduction.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:07 - Nov 16 with 1630 viewsmonmouth

The most interesting question is whether the Paul Williams appointment was discussed with the Trust given that the Yankee Plankee's apologised so sincerely for not discussing the appointment of the Hapless Idiot Badly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:14 - Nov 16 with 1594 viewsmax936

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 19:35 - Nov 16 by Swanjaxs

The Trust were treated with contempt regarding the takeover so I'd be amazed if they were consulted over appointing Paul Williams tbh

I doubt our DOF did either, he just does as he's told now, then again the appointment of Williams does seem to have his name all over it, going on the last 18months.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:19 - Nov 16 with 1578 viewsLeonWasGod

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 17:22 - Nov 16 by max936

Things need to happen soon considering the perilous state of the Teams current position and the manager being somewhat clueless though.

Yes, this^

Can the Trust at least stare the beggers in the eye and ask them if they genuinely believe we are in a good position? If they believe sacking Guido and bringing Bob in was a good decision then there's no hope.
I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:53 - Nov 16 with 1511 viewsLoyal

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 19:42 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

He's been quiet recently - is there a reason for this? I hope he's ok.

He is ok at making a decent point.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:54 - Nov 16 with 1506 viewsMurph75

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:53 - Nov 16 by Loyal

He is ok at making a decent point.

Over and over and over again.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2016 20:56]
I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:54 - Nov 16 with 1506 viewsLoyal

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 19:45 - Nov 16 by Clinton

A thanks to Uxbridge for posting. difficult to weigh the need for confidentiality against the need to actually reassure folks that something is going on.

It's obvious when you think about it which for numerous posters on here is quite a task.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 21:04 - Nov 16 with 1472 viewsel_pancho

If any asset stripping does take place, isn't it a good thing we don't own our stadium now?!

Realistically the only assets we have would be the players and they're worth no where near the purchase price and cash / prize money.

Even selling the whole squad and a few yrs of umbrella payments, I think the new owners have to be in it for a good few years to see any ROI.

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 21:14 - Nov 16 with 1437 viewsMurph75

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 21:04 - Nov 16 by el_pancho

If any asset stripping does take place, isn't it a good thing we don't own our stadium now?!

Realistically the only assets we have would be the players and they're worth no where near the purchase price and cash / prize money.

Even selling the whole squad and a few yrs of umbrella payments, I think the new owners have to be in it for a good few years to see any ROI.

They won't get f**k all for the current crop of tossers we've got playing for us.
I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 16:37 - Mar 11 with 1015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Interesting thread. Time to change a nappy Chris ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:32 - Mar 11 with 953 viewsbuilthjack

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 16:37 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Naughty

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:51 - Mar 11 with 904 viewsTheResurrection

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 16:37 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I do make so many memorable threads, don't I, I should be proud they stick in everyone's memory so much.

Box office stuff.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:53 - Mar 11 with 897 viewsTheResurrection

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:32 - Mar 11 by builthjack

Naughty

Naughty? Not really Grand-dad, all perfectly summarised here... Steve Brynmill, bless him, is just a bit of a joke.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... by TheResurrection 10 Mar 2018 20:12
....look upon the scenes with West Ham with disgust and a wry smile......that if it wasn't for people like me, we'd have gone down that route and it would've ended us.

I know you're all secretly thinking the same and thanking me but I don't expect any shine for it....

Never one to say I told you so 😉👍😜

But anyway.... I told you so.... !!

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 21:03 - Mar 11 with 879 viewsDewi1jack

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... on 20:53 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Naughty? Not really Grand-dad, all perfectly summarised here... Steve Brynmill, bless him, is just a bit of a joke.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... by TheResurrection 10 Mar 2018 20:12
....look upon the scenes with West Ham with disgust and a wry smile......that if it wasn't for people like me, we'd have gone down that route and it would've ended us.

I know you're all secretly thinking the same and thanking me but I don't expect any shine for it....

Never one to say I told you so 😉👍😜

But anyway.... I told you so.... !!

Good valid points from last year.

Guess what.
We still get very little communication from the Trust and does our SD actually exist?
Or is Stu Mac really a hologram like Arnold Rimmer?

Although he always had plenty to say

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024