Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer 17:47 - Nov 1 with 2044 viewsDDCH

I am really looking forward to his return from injury.....is a bit worrying when players that should have been improved upon are looking the better option

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Nathan Dyer on 17:47 - Nov 1 with 2040 viewsSmellyplumz

He will light up the championship

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Nathan Dyer on 17:49 - Nov 1 with 2026 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bob will pick him in goal

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Nathan Dyer on 17:49 - Nov 1 with 2026 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I have a feeling he's going to be important. I realise this opinion will not be overly shared by a lot of people and could be shot down within seconds of a start

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Nathan Dyer on 17:52 - Nov 1 with 2013 viewsMurph75

Nathan Dyer on 17:49 - Nov 1 by NeiltheTaylor

I have a feeling he's going to be important. I realise this opinion will not be overly shared by a lot of people and could be shot down within seconds of a start

Not from me. I can't wait for him and Jeff to get back to fitness.
Nathan Dyer on 17:57 - Nov 1 with 1988 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He is at least an option that we do not currently have.
Nathan Dyer on 17:58 - Nov 1 with 1985 viewsSmellyplumz

Nathan Dyer on 17:57 - Nov 1 by A_Fans_Dad

He is at least an option that we do not currently have.

Yeah we'll have less of that more often 👍

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Nathan Dyer on 18:13 - Nov 1 with 1933 viewstomdickharry

We want a right back, would pick Nathan there before our current two,Man U have converted wingers into full backs,in our hour of need why not us.
Nathan Dyer on 18:15 - Nov 1 with 1918 viewsMurph75

Nathan Dyer on 18:13 - Nov 1 by tomdickharry

We want a right back, would pick Nathan there before our current two,Man U have converted wingers into full backs,in our hour of need why not us.

Dyer would struggle to tackle a Sunday dinner let alone a premier league winger.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer on 18:17 - Nov 1 with 1903 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He'd be like a skinny Forbes.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Nathan Dyer on 18:22 - Nov 1 with 1867 viewsporschejack

Nathan Dyer on 17:49 - Nov 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Bob will pick him in goal

No chance , he'll be putting a cheeky bid in for Tatey in January for a goalkeeper .After all , Tatey's played in this position before and we might get him cheap .
Nathan Dyer on 19:17 - Nov 1 with 1732 viewsbryanwadesquiff

i wondered last season when we were in the s$$t if we could recall him....dont think even nathan dyer premiership winning winger can save us now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024