Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked 19:11 - Nov 1 with 36704 viewsTheResurrection

Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:31 - Nov 4 with 3726 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:23 - Nov 4 by barry_island

Yeah, all we have got, which others have lost and others need to gain.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 21:24]

Sorry Bazza, it ain't reaching out to me!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:36 - Nov 4 with 3715 viewsbarry_island

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:31 - Nov 4 by morningstar

Sorry Bazza, it ain't reaching out to me!

No worries, just an idea. Thought it would be easier to get in the ground than one which said

"You bunch of bast..."

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:48 - Nov 4 with 3686 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:36 - Nov 4 by barry_island

No worries, just an idea. Thought it would be easier to get in the ground than one which said

"You bunch of bast..."

The main problem as i see it is, is that most of the board (old and new) who are so far up their own ar$eholes, may take it as a message of support! As in 'calm down everyone and TRUST in our owners'! And that's without some of our fan base thinking the exact same thing!

Edit: But yeah i see your point about getting these things into the ground. It ain't gonna happen or will be confiscated as soon as they're displayed IMO.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 21:52]

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:53 - Nov 4 with 3662 viewsbarry_island

True. Scrub that idea

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:35 - Nov 4 with 3603 viewsWarwickHunt

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:25 - Nov 4 by barry_island

A one word banner would cover everything:

"TRUST"

"CÛNTS"
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:58 - Nov 4 with 3506 viewsStarsky

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:48 - Nov 4 by morningstar

The main problem as i see it is, is that most of the board (old and new) who are so far up their own ar$eholes, may take it as a message of support! As in 'calm down everyone and TRUST in our owners'! And that's without some of our fan base thinking the exact same thing!

Edit: But yeah i see your point about getting these things into the ground. It ain't gonna happen or will be confiscated as soon as they're displayed IMO.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 21:52]

You're like the grinch on this thread, fair play

It's just the internet, init.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:03 - Nov 5 with 3495 viewsbarry_island

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:35 - Nov 4 by WarwickHunt

"CÛNTS"

That one could have legs

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:03 - Nov 5 with 3495 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:58 - Nov 4 by Starsky

You're like the grinch on this thread, fair play

Just saying it as it is Starsk.....................Oh I nearly forgot! -1

Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:35 - Nov 6 with 3322 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Did the flag get confiscated?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:58 - Dec 22 with 2885 viewsbuilthjack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:45 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

Is a great start. I'd aim it just at Jenkins for now for max exposure. He's been our media darling and most outside of Swansea know who he is.

The rest can be implicated by association.

It could be in Ultras style and signed off at the bottom by the North Bank Alliance

Did this get made?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:51 - Dec 22 with 2827 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:45 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

Is a great start. I'd aim it just at Jenkins for now for max exposure. He's been our media darling and most outside of Swansea know who he is.

The rest can be implicated by association.

It could be in Ultras style and signed off at the bottom by the North Bank Alliance

Over to you Chris .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:15 - Dec 22 with 2753 viewsBloodyhills

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:27 - Nov 1 by SoberBaker

All the way down? Or down to 10psi so it plays havoc with his fuel consumption?

Class

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:18 - Dec 22 with 2744 viewsDarran

Best bump ever.
Just goes to show what a fuçking strange one this bloke is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:57 - Dec 23 with 2664 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:51 - Dec 22 by bonymine

Over to you Chris .....

I'm not sure anyone can be as dim as you.... Are you on some massive facking wind up??!! 😂😂😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:06 - Dec 23 with 2546 viewsFlossy

I have never met this resurrection guy but he's a f@king lunatic. I don't understand what the he'll he is up to. One minute protesting against Jenkins and Dineen is childish and futile and the next minute he wants to design a f@@king huge banner to get em out...the guy is a raving lunatic!!!!

I agree with anything that drives Jenkins out of this club but if we are to be sucessful this needs coordination and planning by sane people not this clown. Dont understsnd how he failed to make the Trust board as he certainly seems as clueless as those currently leading it
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:09 - Dec 23 with 2542 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:06 - Dec 23 by Flossy

I have never met this resurrection guy but he's a f@king lunatic. I don't understand what the he'll he is up to. One minute protesting against Jenkins and Dineen is childish and futile and the next minute he wants to design a f@@king huge banner to get em out...the guy is a raving lunatic!!!!

I agree with anything that drives Jenkins out of this club but if we are to be sucessful this needs coordination and planning by sane people not this clown. Dont understsnd how he failed to make the Trust board as he certainly seems as clueless as those currently leading it

The thread is from over a year ago. Get a semblance of an education before you talk to me again

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:22 - Dec 23 with 2525 viewsharryhpalmer

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:53 - Nov 1 by barry_island

Nah it's against the Judean People's Popular Front.

bloody splitters

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:27 - Dec 23 with 2514 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:06 - Dec 23 by Flossy

I want Jenkins out of the club with the very sane mindset of a passenger that found out that the guy flying the holiday flight home is not a pilot but?.........A failed roofing merchandise supplier!

I mean Jenkins has likewise qualification to be a D.O.F and the damage he has done (tens of millions wasted on payouts and inept transfers, and a club in freefall) is there for all to see!

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:45 - Dec 23 with 2496 viewsSmellyplumz

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:09 - Dec 23 by TheResurrection

The thread is from over a year ago. Get a semblance of an education before you talk to me again

Fair play you are properly bi polar.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 14:27 - Dec 23 with 2454 viewsattila_the_hun

I like turtles

"I'm Free"

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 17:07 - Dec 23 with 2429 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:45 - Dec 23 by Smellyplumz

Fair play you are properly bi polar.

Oh fack off you simple kunt. Not interested in it man. Do one...

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 17:18 - Dec 23 with 2403 viewswobbly

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 17:07 - Dec 23 by TheResurrection

Oh fack off you simple kunt. Not interested in it man. Do one...

Did Huw clear his programme notes with you?
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 18:18 - Dec 23 with 2370 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 17:18 - Dec 23 by wobbly

Did Huw clear his programme notes with you?

I wrote them for him. Charged him £5,000

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 16:38 - Mar 11 with 1903 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ah, this be the SCFA leader chappy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:13 - Mar 27 with 1663 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:29 - Nov 3 by bonymine

Who the fuk are you to call me fickle you Kunt I've followed this Club through thick and thin since 1976 and the LAST THING I am is fickle.

You just don't get it do you ; the situation we are now in means that however much we SUPPPORT OUR TEAM etc on the pitch (and for which the Liberty is now most definitely the Library this season) we are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE as a squad (or roster !!) whatever rotation policy exists and the reason why is that the 'so called' saviours of our Club back in the Petty days (Mel Nurse excluded I must add ; Pope you kn0b) I.e. JENKINS, MORGAN, DINEEN, JOHNNY DEN HAAG ET AL have SOLD OUT THEIR SOULS TO LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS without a care in the world as to who was BUYING THOSE SHARES AND THEREFORE 'THEIR CLUB' ....Hypocrites the lot of them.

Get it now numsklull ??? Fuk we have more than our fair share of thick tw^ts who 'support' our club I thought the Scummers had more than their fair share with Anus etc but at least he's come out this week with an article stating 'Before we start taking the piss out of the Jacks ....' look at ourselves.

STID. TOGETHER STRONGER 💪💪💪

Can you ‘dust down’ your Banner for Saturday please Chrissy .....? 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024