Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked 19:11 - Nov 1 with 35861 viewsTheResurrection

Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:46 - Nov 1 with 3047 viewsbarry_island

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:39 - Nov 1 by morningstar

So, what will of this achieve? They've already sold up!

Publicity for the Trust? I think we should give free membership this season, a good way to get the message across and could form part of any media campaign.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:47 - Nov 1 with 3043 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:45 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

Is a great start. I'd aim it just at Jenkins for now for max exposure. He's been our media darling and most outside of Swansea know who he is.

The rest can be implicated by association.

It could be in Ultras style and signed off at the bottom by the North Bank Alliance

FROM JACK TO A JUDAS? Superb!

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:48 - Nov 1 with 3020 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:46 - Nov 1 by barry_island

Publicity for the Trust? I think we should give free membership this season, a good way to get the message across and could form part of any media campaign.

Yeah publicity for the trust great idea! Better than laying down like a pathetic and apathetic wimp!

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:49 - Nov 1 with 3018 viewsNeathJack

Need to update this with the names of Jenkins, Dineen et al underneath Tony Petty's crossed out name.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:50 - Nov 1 with 2998 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:49 - Nov 1 by NeathJack

Need to update this with the names of Jenkins, Dineen et al underneath Tony Petty's crossed out name.

Go for it!

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:52 - Nov 1 with 2984 viewsLandore_Jack

Are we protesting against the American ownership?

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:53 - Nov 1 with 2961 viewsbarry_island

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:52 - Nov 1 by Landore_Jack

Nah it's against the Judean People's Popular Front.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:55 - Nov 1 with 2931 viewsLandore_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:53 - Nov 1 by barry_island

Shame that.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:57 - Nov 1 with 2916 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:52 - Nov 1 by Landore_Jack

Not directly yet.

It's bringing attention to our situation and clearly telling anyone who's watching we don't want Jenkins and Co anywhere near our club.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:01 - Nov 1 with 2883 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:37 - Nov 1 by barry_island

"You lied to us. There is a Swansea. SCST here forever"

"First Petty, now the Heartbreakers"

"We won't go away, SCST"

"Sold down the Swanee"

"Believe in Better, SCST"

Superb list! We should buy a anti-board flag for every stand (and outside the Liberty Stadium) at this rate.

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:02 - Nov 1 with 2880 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:53 - Nov 1 by barry_island

Exactly. If we are going to stage protests and waving banners about it really would be a good idea to know what we are protesting about and why. I can't really see the OP being in favour of banners in support of the trust, and as i've said, the sell outs have ...well, sold up. So what the hell do we constructively protest against at this time?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:07 - Nov 1 with 2833 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:02 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Exactly. If we are going to stage protests and waving banners about it really would be a good idea to know what we are protesting about and why. I can't really see the OP being in favour of banners in support of the trust, and as i've said, the sell outs have ...well, sold up. So what the hell do we constructively protest against at this time?

They are still milking our club from the inside.

They are still enjoying Directors perks and sitting in the Directors box.

They are still responsible for making decisions.

And the Americans won't want the negative publicity so will wake them up

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:11 - Nov 1 with 2812 viewsBillyChong

Can we do one in Dutch as well for JVZ's 70 odd pals not to miss out?
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:13 - Nov 1 with 2786 viewsSoberBaker

Who gets the honour of holding the banner? Who sits in the best seat for max exposure?

Darran?

AMOW

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:13 - Nov 1 with 2786 viewsLandore_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:02 - Nov 1 by morningstar

HJ, LD and MM still have shares within the club.

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:14 - Nov 1 with 2724 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:57 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

Not directly yet.

It's bringing attention to our situation and clearly telling anyone who's watching we don't want Jenkins and Co anywhere near our club.

They (HJ and Co) have to be run out on a rail because even talk of their mere presence is extremely detrimental/damaging to both SCFC supporter moral and future loyalty.

They are extremely toxic (e.g. Mr Twitter himself John Van Zweden!) can no longer be allowed to t#ke the absolute piss out of and maliciously rub salt into the wounds of SCFC's truest and most vitreous saviours i.e. THE SUPPORTERS!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 20:16]

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:23 - Nov 1 with 2667 viewsBillyChong

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:14 - Nov 1 by Wingstandwood

They (HJ and Co) have to be run out on a rail because even talk of their mere presence is extremely detrimental/damaging to both SCFC supporter moral and future loyalty.

They are extremely toxic (e.g. Mr Twitter himself John Van Zweden!) can no longer be allowed to t#ke the absolute piss out of and maliciously rub salt into the wounds of SCFC's truest and most vitreous saviours i.e. THE SUPPORTERS!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 20:16]

Spot on
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:26 - Nov 1 with 2655 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:07 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

They are still milking our club from the inside.

They are still enjoying Directors perks and sitting in the Directors box.

They are still responsible for making decisions.

And the Americans won't want the negative publicity so will wake them up

Oh, you've engaged me! I thought you said you wouldn't do that? Banners and flags will not stop this. It'll soon wear off and they know it. Fear tactics could.. They need to know in no uncertain terms that their safety could be compromised unless they give up any position they still hold at the club and the perks that come with it. I'm sure they will understand this as they giggled like schoolgirls and actively encouraged everything that went on during the Petty era. I was actively involved during that time, but at 52 it's time for the younger element to rise to the occasion maybe?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:27 - Nov 1 with 2647 viewsDarran

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:13 - Nov 1 by Landore_Jack

HJ, LD and MM still have shares within the club.

I've been saying that for the last week,unfortunately you can't really kick shareholders out of the club.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:31 - Nov 1 with 2621 viewsMurph75

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:26 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Oh, you've engaged me! I thought you said you wouldn't do that? Banners and flags will not stop this. It'll soon wear off and they know it. Fear tactics could.. They need to know in no uncertain terms that their safety could be compromised unless they give up any position they still hold at the club and the perks that come with it. I'm sure they will understand this as they giggled like schoolgirls and actively encouraged everything that went on during the Petty era. I was actively involved during that time, but at 52 it's time for the younger element to rise to the occasion maybe?

52, you're in the prime of your life.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:33 - Nov 1 with 2603 viewsThursday

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:32 - Nov 1 by Highjack

What are we actually protesting against?

This sort of thing.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:36 - Nov 1 with 2581 viewsexiledclaseboy

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:33 - Nov 1 by Thursday

This sort of thing.

Careful now.

Poll: Tory leader

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:38 - Nov 1 with 2558 viewsLandore_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:27 - Nov 1 by Darran

I've been saying that for the last week,unfortunately you can't really kick shareholders out of the club.

Tony Petty was a shareholder.

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:44 - Nov 1 with 2524 viewsTheResurrection

I've been in touch with The Art Chappy with some ideas

See what he says....

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:48 - Nov 1 with 2511 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:31 - Nov 1 by Murph75

52, you're in the prime of your life.

Fair point. I still need some work on my abs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024