Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked 19:11 - Nov 1 with 36623 viewsTheResurrection

Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:56 - Nov 1 with 2589 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:27 - Nov 1 by Darran

I've been saying that for the last week,unfortunately you can't really kick shareholders out of the club.

You are a true supporter of the club......You've spent (£50,000 and rising) by putting REAL money (as opposed to shares to be sold latter) into SCFC coffers and have shown admirable loyalty towards the club when it really mattered .

At the very least? You! Me!....... and thousands of others should give that vile impostor come egotistical ( currently freeloading non-shareholding) w#nker Johnny Van Zweden a message and well deserved headache that he will never forget!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 20:57]

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:56 - Nov 1 with 2587 viewsMurph75

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:48 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Fair point. I still need some work on my abs.

ooooof, I would
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:02 - Nov 1 with 2562 viewsLandore_Jack

How much will this giant banner cost? Is there a webpage setup for donations?

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:11 - Nov 1 with 2519 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:45 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

Is a great start. I'd aim it just at Jenkins for now for max exposure. He's been our media darling and most outside of Swansea know who he is.

The rest can be implicated by association.

It could be in Ultras style and signed off at the bottom by the North Bank Alliance

One of the old Gloucester boys has the original north bank alliance flag. It's massive.
Pope refused him to have it in the film, said it was not Swansea related because the board wanted more local things in the film. The pattern formed early.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:13 - Nov 1 with 2503 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:11 - Nov 1 by Loyal

One of the old Gloucester boys has the original north bank alliance flag. It's massive.
Pope refused him to have it in the film, said it was not Swansea related because the board wanted more local things in the film. The pattern formed early.

Can it make a revival?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:15 - Nov 1 with 2485 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:13 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

Can it make a revival?

From memory it's made of durable plastic and needed two people to carry it. I know they got it on the NB via some helpful stewards. I would imagine it would be virtually impossible to get it in to the Liberty.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:17 - Nov 1 with 2466 viewsVetchitBack

Are our modern spectators really the sort to do this kind of thing?

Not a smarmy dig genuine question.

I've seen more passionate council employees.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:24 - Nov 1 with 2414 viewscentrestandswan

Better ask him first but perhaps Daz could hide the banner under his wheelchair like the bomb in Breaking Bad. Just a thought.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:31 - Nov 1 with 2378 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:17 - Nov 1 by VetchitBack

Are our modern spectators really the sort to do this kind of thing?

Not a smarmy dig genuine question.

I've seen more passionate council employees.

Nope, not a chance. Hence my posts about the 'fear factor' which were meant (to me) to be tongue in cheek. At the end of the day when you have arguably the biggest club in the world in Man Utd protesting in their tens of thousands, wearing green and yellow scarves and even forming a new club in protest against their owners, without it making the slightest bit of difference. What chance have we with a banner stating 'jenkins out' or whatever?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:33 - Nov 1 with 2366 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:31 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Nope, not a chance. Hence my posts about the 'fear factor' which were meant (to me) to be tongue in cheek. At the end of the day when you have arguably the biggest club in the world in Man Utd protesting in their tens of thousands, wearing green and yellow scarves and even forming a new club in protest against their owners, without it making the slightest bit of difference. What chance have we with a banner stating 'jenkins out' or whatever?

He needs to know.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:36 - Nov 1 with 2333 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:31 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Did their fans own a fifth of the Club?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:37 - Nov 1 with 2333 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:33 - Nov 1 by Loyal

He needs to know.

Agreed. but banners will not last long. Someone needs to step up too the mark and let his tyres down or something like that.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:39 - Nov 1 with 2317 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:36 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

Did their fans own a fifth of the Club?

Does that matter? Really now?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:39 - Nov 1 with 2315 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:37 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Agreed. but banners will not last long. Someone needs to step up too the mark and let his tyres down or something like that.

I think you're missing the point a bit. Way off in fact.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:39 - Nov 1 with 2314 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:37 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Go one better and shout nasty words at him.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:43 - Nov 1 with 2295 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:39 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Does that matter? Really now?

Course it does FFS.

This is about us winning the hearts and minds while we still have a significant stake in the Club.

The anti Jenkins stuff and the Judas, American $ whatever it maybe would just bring it home to the Americans who would hate any negative PR. It would make them take the Trust more seriously, bring them around the table more and get straight talking

Cos the worry at the moment is they aren't exactly forthcoming in their engaging with the Trust/fans.

Staying up should be top priority.
Then if theres no tangible way of working together, which I doubt there will be, to get our money out for that rainy day.

If jenkins and Co get to see very publicly how much they're hated then bonus.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:45 - Nov 1 with 2283 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:39 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

I think you're missing the point a bit. Way off in fact.

I don't think i am, and hey if you want contributions for a banner i'll gladly donate. It's my club and i'll do anything i can. I just don't think it will make a difference that's all.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:48 - Nov 1 with 2270 viewsIAN05

I'd pay towards it. Don't care too much if has minimal impact. I don't have any other way to vent my anger at moment
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:50 - Nov 1 with 2256 viewsLandore_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:43 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

Course it does FFS.

This is about us winning the hearts and minds while we still have a significant stake in the Club.

The anti Jenkins stuff and the Judas, American $ whatever it maybe would just bring it home to the Americans who would hate any negative PR. It would make them take the Trust more seriously, bring them around the table more and get straight talking

Cos the worry at the moment is they aren't exactly forthcoming in their engaging with the Trust/fans.

Then if theres no tangible way of working together, which I doubt there will be, to get our money out for that rainy day.

Have you decided on a slogan?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 21:51]

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:00 - Nov 1 with 2199 viewsTheResurrection

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:50 - Nov 1 by Landore_Jack

Have you decided on a slogan?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 21:51]

FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

(Jenkins running off with a loot bag - dollar signs on bag etc)

Grim reaper overlooking him

Old Swans badge

and NORTH BANK ALLIANCE underneath

something like that

Can give it the Prince of Ginge's crew up in that corner. They can sort out the flying of it

Then let SKY know

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:00 - Nov 1 with 2194 viewsTheResurrection

Hang on, is it on Sky even??

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:01 - Nov 1 with 2188 viewsexiledclaseboy

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:00 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

Hang on, is it on Sky even??

Nope, it's not.

Poll: Tory leader

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:01 - Nov 1 with 2187 viewsSmellyplumz

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:11 - Nov 1 by BillyChong

Can we do one in Dutch as well for JVZ's 70 odd pals not to miss out?

How about a John van swedehead is a c u n t on it, got a nice ring to it?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:06 - Nov 1 with 2161 viewsLandore_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:00 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

FROM A JACK TO A JUDAS

(Jenkins running off with a loot bag - dollar signs on bag etc)

Grim reaper overlooking him

Old Swans badge

and NORTH BANK ALLIANCE underneath

something like that

Can give it the Prince of Ginge's crew up in that corner. They can sort out the flying of it

Then let SKY know

Excellent. Let us know about donations. The banner better have a fire safety certificate!

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:13 - Nov 1 with 2130 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:43 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

Course it does FFS.

Chris, i'm not knocking you for wishing to take action, i just honestly believe it's pointless. And yes i know people on here will disagree and down arrow my posts or whatever, but the truth is they can say what the hell they want on here, but when it actually comes to taking action and doing something they will do fvck all. Huw Jenkins has been a Swansea fan all his life and knows what our fan base is now. There are very few that are prepared to get embroiled in protests against him or anyone else no matter what they may say on this site. As i've said before, people have paid their money for season tickets or paid £35 to get in to watch a single game. We have not got the fanbase to protest in the way you wish at this moment in time. As much as i would like it too take off, it wont happen. But as i said, i will support it as it's my club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024