Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked 19:11 - Nov 1 with 35882 viewsTheResurrection

Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 08:03 - Nov 2 with 3204 viewsTheResurrection

Nice one Blaze. I've asked someone to knock something up but the more the merrier.

Needs to be his own face though with that grim reaper imposing down on him as he's sneaking off. Real badge with NBA would be good.

Cheers pal.

The guy who sorted out the Mike Dye game. No need to continue with this thread mate.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 08:09 - Nov 2 with 3183 viewsLandore_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 08:03 - Nov 2 by TheResurrection

Nice one Blaze. I've asked someone to knock something up but the more the merrier.

Needs to be his own face though with that grim reaper imposing down on him as he's sneaking off. Real badge with NBA would be good.

Cheers pal.

The guy who sorted out the Mike Dye game. No need to continue with this thread mate.

Chris, in which game are you planning to display the banner?

#backtojack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:01 - Nov 2 with 3093 viewscostalotta

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 04:38 - Nov 2 by BLAZE

Would need to be created in higher definition if it was to be a banner, but...

That is fantastic! Absolutely.

When I look at it though Huw is running away from the grim reaper and the NBA. What about swapping the images on the right with the image on the left. This would see Huw being chased by the reaper towards the NBA? Not a cristism at all just a thought blaze.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:07 - Nov 2 with 3081 viewsBLAZE

Good point. I'll do the hi-res version that way around if it's gonna be used. Likewise replacing the S's with $
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:12 - Nov 2 with 3065 viewsmonmouth

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:07 - Nov 2 by BLAZE

Good point. I'll do the hi-res version that way around if it's gonna be used. Likewise replacing the S's with $

You have a real skill Blaze.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:19 - Nov 2 with 3050 viewscostalotta

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:12 - Nov 2 by monmouth

I concur.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:57 - Nov 2 with 2990 viewstheloneranger

A great idea, with our matches being shown live in the USA....the banner could start a series of questions the new owners don't want to answer.

The Americans don't like bad publicity especially about their business.

Start the ball rolling and they might get twitchy and force the remaining old board members OUT

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:10 - Nov 2 with 2890 viewsDafyddHuw

What would work better than flags is the Trust bringing a law suit against the old board.
Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:11 - Nov 2 with 2887 viewsDafyddHuw

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:53 - Nov 1 by barry_island

Nah it's against the Judean People's Popular Front.

Well in that case I'm out.
I thought we were protesting against the People's Popular Front of Judea.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:42 - Nov 2 with 2840 viewsHighjack

We also need a borderline illegally libellous website along the war against Tony T.W.A.T model.

Something like Battle Of Litigious Liberation On C unt King Sellouts.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:09 - Nov 2 with 2794 viewsEbo

Maybe I should re-do this film poster I made a long time ago

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:14 - Nov 2 with 2790 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is Brilliant, especially with the $ instead of Ss.
Well done Blaze, very creative.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:15 - Nov 2 with 2788 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can we also have it on this Forum and offer it to any other Swans Forum if they want it?
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:31 - Nov 2 with 2754 viewsVetchitBack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:31 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Nope, not a chance. Hence my posts about the 'fear factor' which were meant (to me) to be tongue in cheek. At the end of the day when you have arguably the biggest club in the world in Man Utd protesting in their tens of thousands, wearing green and yellow scarves and even forming a new club in protest against their owners, without it making the slightest bit of difference. What chance have we with a banner stating 'jenkins out' or whatever?

I don't like a lot of our new spectators (they very much aren't supporters or fanatics) but something is a hundred times better than nothing at the moment especially considering the pusillanimous attitude of the trust up until recently.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 12:32]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 14:16 - Nov 2 with 2557 viewsGowerjack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:10 - Nov 2 by DafyddHuw

What would work better than flags is the Trust bringing a law suit against the old board.

Hurrah.

Some common sense at last.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 15:59 - Nov 2 with 2380 viewsHighjack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:31 - Nov 2 by VetchitBack

I don't like a lot of our new spectators (they very much aren't supporters or fanatics) but something is a hundred times better than nothing at the moment especially considering the pusillanimous attitude of the trust up until recently.

Top marks for pusillanimous.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 16:33 - Nov 2 with 2329 viewsDarran

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 09:12 - Nov 2 by monmouth

He does,believe me he does.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 16:41 - Nov 2 with 2307 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 06:16 - Nov 2 by bonymine

Superb that Blaze !

How about the S in both JUDAS & JENKINS is changed to the $ symbol ?

Get cracking on it lads good work 👍

Asking a bit much maybe to add 'MULTI MILLIONAIRE' JENKINS OUT I guess ? 😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 18:13 - Nov 2 with 2170 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

" The Blame Lies with Huw"
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 18:15 - Nov 2 with 2165 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 12:31 - Nov 2 by VetchitBack

Like Cardiff we have a minority hardcore, and the numbers are the same.
Time to stand up and be counted.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:05 - Nov 2 with 2030 viewsOldjack

Excellent as per Blaze . Anyone ever seen this Judas enter our church and what time does he enter ? shame he doesn't sit in the East

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:07 - Nov 2 with 2021 viewsLoyal

He will get a welcome 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:14 - Nov 2 with 1882 viewsUxbridge

This Jenkins thing.... figurehead for sure, but he's not the only seller still in situ.

Anyway, can quite understand the sentiment.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:18 - Nov 2 with 1873 viewsairedale

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:14 - Nov 2 by Uxbridge

This Jenkins thing.... figurehead for sure, but he's not the only seller still in situ.

Anyway, can quite understand the sentiment.

Is there a distinction between sellers who 'knew', and sellers who didn't I wonder?
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:22 - Nov 2 with 1853 viewsSwaneeRiver

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 19:17 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

I doubt whether turn around time would be a problem but would need to find out.

I'm sure we can come up with suitable wording

How bout "F... off you fickle so called fans, get behind the team and pull together to get us out of trouble" ?
FFS the last thing we need in our current dilemma is protests and anything that pulls attention away from the pitch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024