Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked 19:11 - Nov 1 with 36703 viewsTheResurrection

Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:25 - Nov 2 with 2833 viewsUxbridge

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:18 - Nov 2 by airedale

Is there a distinction between sellers who 'knew', and sellers who didn't I wonder?

There's certainly no difference in sellers who sold, and signed up to the current terms.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:30 - Nov 2 with 2814 viewsmax936

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:25 - Nov 2 by Uxbridge

There's certainly no difference in sellers who sold, and signed up to the current terms.

If some didn't they were soon swayed when they saw the figures, they're all complicit in what has followed.

And you've got the idiot JVZ bragging about his new found wealth and rubbing our faces in it, evil c@@t of a man,
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 21:31]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:36 - Nov 2 with 2777 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:30 - Nov 2 by max936

If some didn't they were soon swayed when they saw the figures, they're all complicit in what has followed.

And you've got the idiot JVZ bragging about his new found wealth and rubbing our faces in it, evil c@@t of a man,
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 21:31]

Yeah the vile tw#t sold all his shares but still wants director privilege! I await the day he can no longer attend SCFC games. Whether it be by intimidation or SCST/SCFC action I do not care.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 21:36]

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:45 - Nov 2 with 2741 viewsHighjack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 18:15 - Nov 2 by Loyal

Like Cardiff we have a minority hardcore, and the numbers are the same.
Time to stand up and be counted.

Problem is we are all dotted around the ground these days. Was a lot more effective when the whole north bank charged across the pitch like Zulus at dawn.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:50 - Nov 2 with 2712 viewsMurph75

Makes me sick.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:32 - Nov 2 with 2626 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:50 - Nov 2 by Starsky

Feck me Gar. You of all people poo pooing this flag protest.
It's a start on putting it out there and even if it has minimal effect, at least we can feel better by doing it. Venting our spleen so to speak.
Hope it'll make the money grabbing Kant squirm for the 90 mins.
Hell, there'll even be 78 Dutch fans asking van Swede what's this all about.

Yeah, me of all people Starsk. I'm pooing on it because it doesn't go far enough! It's a fvckin joke and the people who will be the target of this protest will pi$$ their pants laughing!
78 Dutch fans? They'll all be drinking in the railway before the game, and after, with the very people who are protesting! Fvck off like innit!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:29 - Nov 3 with 2495 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:22 - Nov 2 by SwaneeRiver

How bout "F... off you fickle so called fans, get behind the team and pull together to get us out of trouble" ?
FFS the last thing we need in our current dilemma is protests and anything that pulls attention away from the pitch

Who the fuk are you to call me fickle you Kunt I've followed this Club through thick and thin since 1976 and the LAST THING I am is fickle.

You just don't get it do you ; the situation we are now in means that however much we SUPPPORT OUR TEAM etc on the pitch (and for which the Liberty is now most definitely the Library this season) we are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE as a squad (or roster !!) whatever rotation policy exists and the reason why is that the 'so called' saviours of our Club back in the Petty days (Mel Nurse excluded I must add ; Pope you kn0b) I.e. JENKINS, MORGAN, DINEEN, JOHNNY DEN HAAG ET AL have SOLD OUT THEIR SOULS TO LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS without a care in the world as to who was BUYING THOSE SHARES AND THEREFORE 'THEIR CLUB' ....Hypocrites the lot of them.

Get it now numsklull ??? Fuk we have more than our fair share of thick tw^ts who 'support' our club I thought the Scummers had more than their fair share with Anus etc but at least he's come out this week with an article stating 'Before we start taking the piss out of the Jacks ....' look at ourselves.

STID. TOGETHER STRONGER 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:31 - Nov 3 with 2487 viewsStarsky

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:29 - Nov 3 by bonymine

Who the fuk are you to call me fickle you Kunt I've followed this Club through thick and thin since 1976 and the LAST THING I am is fickle.

You just don't get it do you ; the situation we are now in means that however much we SUPPPORT OUR TEAM etc on the pitch (and for which the Liberty is now most definitely the Library this season) we are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE as a squad (or roster !!) whatever rotation policy exists and the reason why is that the 'so called' saviours of our Club back in the Petty days (Mel Nurse excluded I must add ; Pope you kn0b) I.e. JENKINS, MORGAN, DINEEN, JOHNNY DEN HAAG ET AL have SOLD OUT THEIR SOULS TO LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS without a care in the world as to who was BUYING THOSE SHARES AND THEREFORE 'THEIR CLUB' ....Hypocrites the lot of them.

Get it now numsklull ??? Fuk we have more than our fair share of thick tw^ts who 'support' our club I thought the Scummers had more than their fair share with Anus etc but at least he's come out this week with an article stating 'Before we start taking the piss out of the Jacks ....' look at ourselves.

Well said Sir

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:46 - Nov 3 with 2479 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:32 - Nov 2 by morningstar

Yeah, me of all people Starsk. I'm pooing on it because it doesn't go far enough! It's a fvckin joke and the people who will be the target of this protest will pi$$ their pants laughing!
78 Dutch fans? They'll all be drinking in the railway before the game, and after, with the very people who are protesting! Fvck off like innit!

But if we let them just walk all over us with contempt then we truly are not worthy of supporting or fighting for OUR football club are we ??

I can see the tide turning the more people realise what is going on behind the scenes ....Johhny Den Haag can flash his cash to buy his mates tickets for Man Utd and put on a free bar at the Railway or whatever but any TRUE JACK will see beyond that and realise that HE IS TAKING THE PISS NOW he has made his money now FUK OFF is it back to Holland and go and buy a team over there ....

He has enjoyed more than deserved recognition and 'limelight' for his original 'investment' .....now just like any FORMER SHAREHOLDER who has SOLD OUT FOR A PROFIT just FUK OFF PLEASE and spend your ill gotten gains elsewhere ....

If you REALLY LOVED THIS CLUB you would do just this rather than rubbing the fans' noses in your new found wealth and leave US THE FANS to pick up the pieces once again....

Ring a bell that Johnny boy Deja Vu or what ?? At least Petty didn't bring down 78 of his mates to take the piss out of us like you Johnny Boy ????

But no doubt you've now developed 'selective memory' quite conveniently and can afford the very best which lifes luxuries can afford. But I will say this, the grass is not always greener the other side and money alone is a self perpetuating road to ruin which I truely hope you will discover to your peril ....

Goodnight Sell Out Kunts.......sleep easy !!!!

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:00 - Nov 3 with 2472 viewsUplandsJack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 04:38 - Nov 2 by BLAZE

Would need to be created in higher definition if it was to be a banner, but...

Anyone know a sympathetic printer who may be willing to run off a few thousand of these on stickers at Cost within next 2 days?
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:07 - Nov 3 with 2469 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:45 - Nov 2 by Highjack

Problem is we are all dotted around the ground these days. Was a lot more effective when the whole north bank charged across the pitch like Zulus at dawn.

Bristol Rovers home one game not sure of the year around 1985 me & my mate had been drinking early down in Langland (posh kunts!!) when we went to the Vetch and after the game we decided to lead a charge against the Rovers fans in the West Bank....

Very juvenile and irresponsible I know but it was GREAT FUN back in the day.....

STID. TOGETHER STRONGER. 💪💪

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:17 - Nov 3 with 2463 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:31 - Nov 3 by Starsky

Well said Sir

Cheers Starsk..... I can come up for air now 😂😂

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 06:39 - Nov 3 with 2415 viewsBLAZE

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:00 - Nov 3 by UplandsJack

Anyone know a sympathetic printer who may be willing to run off a few thousand of these on stickers at Cost within next 2 days?

If only we knew a prominent supporter, come ex-trust board member, come ex-fans representative on the board of directors who owns his own printing and design company, who may understandably at this present moment be feeling somewhat aggrieved by the way in which his friend and colleague Huw Jenkins has treated him and the entire fan base

Probably too political for him to get involved in giving his business interests at the club, but I'm sure he has his contacts in the industry....
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:03 - Nov 3 with 2253 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Will there be money left over for Mal Pope to do a song?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:22 - Nov 3 with 2233 viewsthenorthbankbog

Great post
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 11:29 - Nov 3 with 2217 viewsE20Jack

Superb effort all round.

Love the banner. Cant help feel the others are getting off lightly though. maybe we can do two?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 16:57 - Nov 3 with 2081 viewsOldjack

Spot on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:38 - Nov 3 with 1993 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:22 - Nov 2 by SwaneeRiver

How bout "F... off you fickle so called fans, get behind the team and pull together to get us out of trouble" ?
FFS the last thing we need in our current dilemma is protests and anything that pulls attention away from the pitch

That's right, of course it's the supporters who have the greatest influence to the events on the pitch .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:44 - Nov 3 with 1968 viewsMurph75

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:38 - Nov 3 by Brynmill_Jack

That's right, of course it's the supporters who have the greatest influence to the events on the pitch .

Supporters can influence what happens on the pitch. Take Anfield on an European night for example.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:47 - Nov 3 with 1958 viewsmonmouth

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:44 - Nov 3 by Murph75

Supporters can influence what happens on the pitch. Take Anfield on an European night for example.

Or Villa Park last season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:55 - Nov 3 with 1923 viewsWarwickHunt

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 04:38 - Nov 2 by BLAZE

Would need to be created in higher definition if it was to be a banner, but...

Get rid of the cartoons.

They won't work on the telly.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:00 - Nov 3 with 1912 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:44 - Nov 3 by Murph75

Murph. Fans react to what's happening on the pitch. Not the other way around. In saying that, players are inspired by crowd reactions to the efforts they are making.

ie: Fans cannot turn a sh1t performance into a good one. It's down to the players.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:08 - Nov 3 with 1881 viewsMurph75

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:00 - Nov 3 by morningstar

Murph. Fans react to what's happening on the pitch. Not the other way around. In saying that, players are inspired by crowd reactions to the efforts they are making.

ie: Fans cannot turn a sh1t performance into a good one. It's down to the players.

Have you never heard the Anfield crown sing you'll never walk alone before a big game? It can make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Fans can influence, remember when we beat West Ham at home in the FA cup. The moment those players walked on to the pitch at the vetch they'd already lost.

Fans can set the atmosphere and then it's over to the player to build on it.

Sadly we've neither the players or the stadium atmosphere.
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:10 - Nov 3 with 1873 viewsthenorthbankbog

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:00 - Nov 3 by morningstar

All players care about is money as long as their thousands are in the bank at the end of the week not weather the fans have cheered or not. If they're not happy they get their agent to instigate a move away. It's how the modern day football mercenaries work
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 21:11]
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:11 - Nov 3 with 1868 viewsDarran

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 20:55 - Nov 3 by WarwickHunt

Get rid of the cartoons.

They won't work on the telly.

Don't watch on telly then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024