Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue 22:05 - Nov 1 with 25222 viewsNookiejack

.....ex shareholders to rescind the original deal - on the basis they have been sold a 'pup'. They want their money back. All speculation and rumour but people can understand where this has all come from. I don't know whether this means they will apply to abrogate the acquisition of their shares from multimillionaires Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan etc.

Going to be some difficult conversations ahead when Jenkins meets the Yanks when over for Man U game.

Probably mean Jenkins et al and the Yanks will now have to all their lawyers present - when meeting each other.

Think of a scenario where ex shareholders have to give all their money back to Yanks, relegation and reputations (their family name) tarnished for the rest of their lives. Maybe they will reflect and think were the extra millions worth it?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:50 - Nov 2 with 2003 viewsmax936

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:13 - Nov 2 by Darran

We wouldn't have been in this mess if Rodgers had been appointed at the beginning of the season but none of you brainiacs wanted that.

I wasn't opposed to him coming you fuking loon, anyway none of it maters as ew mate Jenkins didn't want him or wouldn't give him what he needed to do the job, I said over the last few days that he probably would have come here if he had been given assurances on a specific budget, anyway I'm sure you wasn't that fussed on him coming back here.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 20:51]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:52 - Nov 2 with 1997 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:49 - Nov 2 by icecoldjack

If Rodgers was happy to come here in the summer why didn't he come here when we really needed him back in december/January ?

As you always say, any manager would jump at taking a premier league job as there are only 20 clubs at a given time.

Well he obviously didn't want to take over a side struggling but was happy to come back on a clean slate.

Anyway that's irrelevant he still would have done a better job than these jerks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:52 - Nov 2 with 1990 viewslonglostjack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:44 - Nov 2 by jackrabbit

Yes, I was one who dismissed Brendan as 'old hat' and saw exciting possibilities in Guido's appointment. I mean what a prospect! - all those second string, or emerging Serie 'A' players would flock over to Swansea to be re-united with their old mentor Francesco. It would be just like the exciting times under Laudrup - Italian versions of Michu, Chico, Pablo et al would arrive to transform Swans back to the days of the elegant, flowing passing football that made us everyone's favourite second team.
Where did it all go wrong? Apart from Paloschi, we saw no benefit at all from Guidolin's knowledge and experience of Serie A. Just like Paulo Sousa, he seemed to have lost his little black book labelled 'Contacts''.

So, yes we definitely missed a trick in not taking Brendan back. A decision that looks like costing us our PL status.

I concur. When Paloschi was signed I thought that we were heading for an Italian version of Laudrup's team. Biggest disappointment and ultimately led to his being the perfect fall guy.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:17 - Nov 2 with 1900 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 19:23 - Nov 2 by ItchySphincter

Ahh right, so Premier League at all cost is a figure of speech now? Sounds pretty definitive to me.

So now I have cleared that up twice you can rest easy.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:21 - Nov 2 with 1885 viewsmax936

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:21 - Nov 2 by Darran

Yes he was he was happy to come here at the start of the season. FACT

How do you know that to be fact then, he called up for tea and biccies and told you did he?

You need to ask ew Mr Jenkins then and his cronies then, because him and them were obviously the stumbling block, there was noway he was gonna get the funds he wanted to improve the squad which he knew was needed, them spending a significant amount money would have devalued their nest egg.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:22 - Nov 2 with 1876 viewsItchySphincter

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:17 - Nov 2 by Private_Partz

So now I have cleared that up twice you can rest easy.

beep beep beep beep ......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:22 - Nov 2 with 1873 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:21 - Nov 2 by max936

How do you know that to be fact then, he called up for tea and biccies and told you did he?

You need to ask ew Mr Jenkins then and his cronies then, because him and them were obviously the stumbling block, there was noway he was gonna get the funds he wanted to improve the squad which he knew was needed, them spending a significant amount money would have devalued their nest egg.

I'm telling you he was prepared 100% to come here.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:25 - Nov 2 with 1866 viewsWatchman

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:21 - Nov 2 by Darran

Yes he was he was happy to come here at the start of the season. FACT

he not here! he in scotland!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Login to get fewer ads

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:27 - Nov 2 with 1854 viewsmax936

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:22 - Nov 2 by Darran

Well the fact he didn't isn't down to some of the people posting on here ffs.

I've given you the reasons it didn't happen, its not as if you didn't know it yourself anyway.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:28 - Nov 2 with 1843 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:27 - Nov 2 by max936

Well the fact he didn't isn't down to some of the people posting on here ffs.

I've given you the reasons it didn't happen, its not as if you didn't know it yourself anyway.

I still haven't said it is.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:29 - Nov 2 with 1841 viewsicecoldjack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:52 - Nov 2 by Darran

Well he obviously didn't want to take over a side struggling but was happy to come back on a clean slate.

Anyway that's irrelevant he still would have done a better job than these jerks.

So basically he wasn't prepared to back himself then?

Which was why many were happy to see FG have a chance.
One had balls and one did not.

We made Rodgers don't forget, and when we needed a good coach he didn't fancy the challenge.

Personally I like him and thought he would have done fine, Brendan couldn't have thought much about his own abilities though.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:36 - Nov 2 with 1808 viewsmax936

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:28 - Nov 2 by Darran

I still haven't said it is.

You've virtually said it you soppy tw@t, by saying that some of the fans on here didn't want it and you wasn't that fussed yourself, you told me mun.

I m not replying to you on this any further, I'm tired and you're doing my napper in ffs.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:37 - Nov 2 with 1804 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:29 - Nov 2 by icecoldjack

So basically he wasn't prepared to back himself then?

Which was why many were happy to see FG have a chance.
One had balls and one did not.

We made Rodgers don't forget, and when we needed a good coach he didn't fancy the challenge.

Personally I like him and thought he would have done fine, Brendan couldn't have thought much about his own abilities though.

He would have done better than these pair of pricks.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:40 - Nov 2 with 1784 viewsUxbridge

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:22 - Nov 2 by Darran

That's good of him.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:50 - Nov 2 with 1734 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:40 - Nov 2 by Uxbridge

That's good of him.

Thanks.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:03 - Nov 2 with 1687 viewsMoscowJack

Icecold hit the nail on the head - Rodgers and Guidolin were both free agents but only one had the courage and balls to come and try and save us.

Once FG saved us, with some room to spare, BR was suddenly keen again but I was actually surprised and quite impressed that the Board stuck with FG. His record with us was good, he wasn't greedy and his record/reputation in the land of Italians was excellent. It seemed like a safe move.

At the same time, BR was asking for stupid money, as if he was the best thing since teeth whitener and the only option we had. I wanted BR back and told him exactly that when I saw him in Dubai, but not at the stupid money he was allegedly asking for. He's not earning 1/2 or a 1/3 of that in the land of Scottish now, but at least he's getting his ego stroked.

I rate BR, really think he's a great fit for us and wish he was here now, but not if he's taking the pish money-wise. He can earn as much as he wants in performance related bonuses, but he's not worth 70k a week imo.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:06 - Nov 2 with 1666 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:03 - Nov 2 by MoscowJack

Icecold hit the nail on the head - Rodgers and Guidolin were both free agents but only one had the courage and balls to come and try and save us.

Once FG saved us, with some room to spare, BR was suddenly keen again but I was actually surprised and quite impressed that the Board stuck with FG. His record with us was good, he wasn't greedy and his record/reputation in the land of Italians was excellent. It seemed like a safe move.

At the same time, BR was asking for stupid money, as if he was the best thing since teeth whitener and the only option we had. I wanted BR back and told him exactly that when I saw him in Dubai, but not at the stupid money he was allegedly asking for. He's not earning 1/2 or a 1/3 of that in the land of Scottish now, but at least he's getting his ego stroked.

I rate BR, really think he's a great fit for us and wish he was here now, but not if he's taking the pish money-wise. He can earn as much as he wants in performance related bonuses, but he's not worth 70k a week imo.

Was BR asking for stupid money then?

I'm not being a tw*t I'm just wondering if there's any evidence of that.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:25 - Nov 2 with 1563 viewsicecoldjack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:06 - Nov 2 by Darran

Was BR asking for stupid money then?

I'm not being a tw*t I'm just wondering if there's any evidence of that.

Is there any evidence he was 100% prepared to come here?

You say FACT but is it really?
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:27 - Nov 2 with 1548 viewsjacabertawe

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:13 - Nov 2 by Darran

We wouldn't have been in this mess if Rodgers had been appointed at the beginning of the season but none of you brainiacs wanted that.

This brainiac wanted Rodgers back. Was there any truth in the rumour that the stumbling block was his wage demands?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:29 - Nov 2 with 1539 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:22 - Nov 2 by ItchySphincter

beep beep beep beep ......

Only in your head, and while you are on the subject try backing up your barbed one liners with an actual opinion. Would make life a lot more interesting. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:34 - Nov 2 with 1502 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:25 - Nov 2 by icecoldjack

Is there any evidence he was 100% prepared to come here?

You say FACT but is it really?

No I made it up,now what about the stupid money he wanted?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:42 - Nov 2 with 1479 viewsheadcleaner

There is no way celtic out pay us in any department. FOLLY to suggest celtic got him because they offered him bigger dosh. What they offered him was to be the jockey in a one horse race on decent money (he won't starve) he is also a boyhood fan and how ever you look at it it's virtually impossible to fail at celtic at the moment
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:46 - Nov 2 with 1455 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:42 - Nov 2 by headcleaner

There is no way celtic out pay us in any department. FOLLY to suggest celtic got him because they offered him bigger dosh. What they offered him was to be the jockey in a one horse race on decent money (he won't starve) he is also a boyhood fan and how ever you look at it it's virtually impossible to fail at celtic at the moment

Except in the Champions League where it seems almost obligatory ;-)

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:49 - Nov 2 with 1443 viewsswansea101

The irony. The bloke on here who slags people off for talking about Laudrup, is now whoring his love of all things Rodgers.....hypocrite
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:52 - Nov 2 with 1417 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:49 - Nov 2 by swansea101

The irony. The bloke on here who slags people off for talking about Laudrup, is now whoring his love of all things Rodgers.....hypocrite

I'm not whoring my love for anyone I'm just saying he'd have done a better job than this pair of pricks though that wouldn't be difficult.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024