Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal 08:39 - Nov 3 with 7620 viewsthenorthbankbog

As well as banners and other protests being planned. I think another way to protest is hit them where it hurts in the pocket. If no one renews until February by then the new owners motives will be clear regarding the investment we keep hearing about.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:18 - Nov 3 with 4333 viewsOldjack

I already know a few who will not be renewing not matter where we are .,Totally pissed off with the lies and sneakiness of gold diggers they are

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:19 - Nov 3 with 4332 viewsBigPhilG

They'll be asking to renew next month again as usual. I think it's a good idea to hang on until February, it will send a message and the yanks will have no idea who's going to renew and who's not
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:21 - Nov 3 with 4323 viewsSoberBaker

Wouldn't be surprised to see them reduce the cut-off time to Jan 31st

AMOW

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:22 - Nov 3 with 4318 viewsthenorthbankbog

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:18 - Nov 3 by Oldjack

I already know a few who will not be renewing not matter where we are .,Totally pissed off with the lies and sneakiness of gold diggers they are

I was one as well but decided to reserve judgement on the yanks until February we'll then know their plans by how much the prices go up and how much they invest (if anything) in the team.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:32 - Nov 3 with 4293 viewsPrivate_Partz

I confirm I think it is a great idea and I am up for it. Even if they hit us with the Jan 31st scenario, and I would not put it past the unscrupulous gits, it is still worth it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:33 - Nov 3 with 4281 viewspembsjack

I'm not spending another penny at the club whether that's season ticket renewel, merchandise, programmes or food. Im not lining their dirty pockets while they are running this club like their little plaything.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:34 - Nov 3 with 4280 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It will be very interesting to see what they do about prices for next season. Many seem to be expecting an increase which I think will result in a wait and see attitude from a large proportion anyway.

They excluded the Trust from the meeting to decide season ticket prices so the signs are not good.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:44 - Nov 3 with 4258 viewscostalotta

I don't think it will be a boycott per se.

When the renewals start in earnest, People won't as we will likely be adrift as we are now and the more fickle in our fans base won't renew for a team playing in the championship, which will be more than on the table. If you get my drift.

We were not getting sold out games the year we came up, part from the odd one here and there and that was a fantastic season.
Login to get fewer ads

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:46 - Nov 3 with 4244 viewsmonmouth

I wouldn't be surprised if the price after Jan 1st is an extra £50-100 quid. Nor if the price is increased before by at least £30.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:47 - Nov 3 with 4245 viewsDarran

Well I'll be renewing mine anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:53 - Nov 3 with 4228 viewsMurph75

This will divide opinion. The hardcore support will renew their season tickets no matter what league we're and those who don't there will always be someone to take the place of those who don't for the time being.

This may be a case of cutting your nose off despite your face.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:55 - Nov 3 with 4222 viewsraynor94

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:47 - Nov 3 by Darran

Well I'll be renewing mine anyway.

Goes without saying, me too

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:58 - Nov 3 with 4208 viewsPegojack

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:53 - Nov 3 by Murph75

This will divide opinion. The hardcore support will renew their season tickets no matter what league we're and those who don't there will always be someone to take the place of those who don't for the time being.

Speaking as one of the hardcore myself, its a big step not to renew, I wouldn't want to lose my regular seat which I've had since the stadium opened, but for the first time in living memory, I'm considering not doing it, or at least hanging on instead of renewing early for the best price.

If I was happy with the behind the scenes situation, I'd support this club through thick and thin, as I always have, relegated or not, but the way the sell outs have behaved, and the way the new owners are behaving, has made me sick to my stomach.

The only time I've ever boycotted matches was during the Petty era, and I think we're sliding towards that scenario again.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 10:46]
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:03 - Nov 3 with 4178 viewsthenorthbankbog

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:58 - Nov 3 by Pegojack

Speaking as one of the hardcore myself, its a big step not to renew, I wouldn't want to lose my regular seat which I've had since the stadium opened, but for the first time in living memory, I'm considering not doing it, or at least hanging on instead of renewing early for the best price.

If I was happy with the behind the scenes situation, I'd support this club through thick and thin, as I always have, relegated or not, but the way the sell outs have behaved, and the way the new owners are behaving, has made me sick to my stomach.

The only time I've ever boycotted matches was during the Petty era, and I think we're sliding towards that scenario again.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 10:46]

This is my point exactly I feel exactly the same
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:03 - Nov 3 with 4178 viewsSoberBaker

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:32 - Nov 3 by Private_Partz

I confirm I think it is a great idea and I am up for it. Even if they hit us with the Jan 31st scenario, and I would not put it past the unscrupulous gits, it is still worth it.

I wouldn't mind if they did.

At least we'd all see what their true intentions are.

AMOW

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:05 - Nov 3 with 4173 viewsDarran

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:55 - Nov 3 by raynor94

I don't go to watch the opposition like thousands of others have done since we got promoted.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:05 - Nov 3 with 4170 viewsshandyjack

i'll be renewing regardless, i support the players on the pitch, the off field stuff is a worry but the players on the pitch need us

Poll: Expectation for the season

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:11 - Nov 3 with 4145 viewsjack247

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:55 - Nov 3 by raynor94

I will too. I'd have no problem waiting until near the cut off date though, even if it cost me an extra few quid
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:12 - Nov 3 with 4140 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 09:53 - Nov 3 by Murph75

This is for next season so if we go down there won't be people clamouring to replace those who don't renew.

I always renew before Christmas and I'm 60 now so in theory my season ticket will be considerably cheaper but, knowing my luck they'll put concessions up to 65.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:26 - Nov 3 with 4114 viewsMurph75

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:12 - Nov 3 by Joe_bradshaw

This is for next season so if we go down there won't be people clamouring to replace those who don't renew.

I always renew before Christmas and I'm 60 now so in theory my season ticket will be considerably cheaper but, knowing my luck they'll put concessions up to 65.

Pretty sure the cut off point is before our fate is decided for the following season. Those who don't renew when do their tickets become available?

In my opinion you support the team on the pitch regardless who owns us. That's just my opinion and I know it's shared with anyone else.

I think those who are thinking of not renewing are in a minority.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:28 - Nov 3 with 4103 viewsjack247

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:26 - Nov 3 by Murph75

Pretty sure the cut off point is before our fate is decided for the following season. Those who don't renew when do their tickets become available?

In my opinion you support the team on the pitch regardless who owns us. That's just my opinion and I know it's shared with anyone else.

I think those who are thinking of not renewing are in a minority.

It's normally the end of March. Chances are we won't know which division we will be in by then
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:29 - Nov 3 with 4099 viewsMurph75

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:28 - Nov 3 by jack247

It's normally the end of March. Chances are we won't know which division we will be in by then

So makes a pointless protest in my eyes. If you don't renew someone else will take your place on the off chance we're in the premier league.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:43 - Nov 3 with 4076 viewsplasjack

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:28 - Nov 3 by jack247

If we don't start winning soon our fate will be decided way before then.
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:49 - Nov 3 with 4060 viewsjack247

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:29 - Nov 3 by Murph75

So makes a pointless protest in my eyes. If you don't renew someone else will take your place on the off chance we're in the premier league.

I thought the idea was to wait until late in the window and then renew, not leave them go on general release. I will renew regardless of division anyway
Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:51 - Nov 3 with 4052 viewsjack247

Boycott Season Tickets Renewal on 10:43 - Nov 3 by plasjack

If we don't start winning soon our fate will be decided way before then.

Potentially. Most teams still have something to fight for at that point, but yeah, it was pretty obvious where Villa would be by late March
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024