Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS 17:16 - Nov 6 with 3526 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

HUW JENKINS is the man who sold players and failed to replace them.

HUW JENKINS is the man who hires and fires managers

HUW JENKINS is the man WHO WILL BE BUYING / SELLING PLAYERS IN JANUARY

HUW JENKINS IS THE PERSON WHO HAS RUINED OUR CLUB. WE WILL NOT BEGIN TO RECOVER UNTIL HE IS GONE.

Yes we want the Americans gone too but that is no the immediate concern. We need Jenkins gone to stand any chance of staying up.

Many fans still believe all this is the Americans fault. They were not the ones who assembled THE WORST SQUAD WE HAVE HAD SINCE BEING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

WAKE UP.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 17:17]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:20 - Nov 6 with 2761 viewscrix

yes he is to blame but so are the americans. they are as responsible as anyone for the load of shit I saw today.
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:21 - Nov 6 with 2744 viewsblueytheblue

Sorry, Dwight, agree with your points but if you seriously believe Bradley being appointed wasn't down to the Yanks... you're deluded...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:24 - Nov 6 with 2700 viewsperchrockjack

No they are not.

I reckon they are shell shocked

We ll see whst their plans are in January.

Make no mistake we could get relegated back to fourth tier.

Still, there ll be no plastics then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:24 - Nov 6 with 2697 viewsswan65split

I wasted £100 + at the start of the season on shirt and stuff, thats my last,
would have been better off spending it on a week under canvas and a dozen flagons of Bow.
Utter sh*te, as you say his decisions.
From a Jack to a Judas
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:24 - Nov 6 with 2691 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:21 - Nov 6 by blueytheblue

Sorry, Dwight, agree with your points but if you seriously believe Bradley being appointed wasn't down to the Yanks... you're deluded...

I certainly am not deluded. I am aware he is the Americans choice. But Bob Bradley being manager isn't the sole reason the club is where it is at.

We are in this situation because the squad assembled is appalling. The clubs finances are in disarray because of poor management from the top. The Americans aren't going anywhere any time soon. Huw Jenkins can. Once he is gone we can focus on working with/against the Americans. But for now, the pressing concern is the January transfer window and who is going to be in charge of recruitment.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:27 - Nov 6 with 2638 viewsblueytheblue

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:24 - Nov 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I certainly am not deluded. I am aware he is the Americans choice. But Bob Bradley being manager isn't the sole reason the club is where it is at.

We are in this situation because the squad assembled is appalling. The clubs finances are in disarray because of poor management from the top. The Americans aren't going anywhere any time soon. Huw Jenkins can. Once he is gone we can focus on working with/against the Americans. But for now, the pressing concern is the January transfer window and who is going to be in charge of recruitment.

I don't disagree you've not replaced under Jenkins.

I'd suggest spending the money to replace well ( and by that I mean to improve on those who left ) requires investment which funnily enough isn't top of the Yanks priorities.

In fact I'd be surprised if the Yanks view is that the minimum of money should be spent.

Your squad isn't, imo, as bad as your league position indicates. Bradley isn't anywhere near good enough.

I know you guys will hate me saying this, but Warnock would have done a far better job in terms of stabilising and keeping you up than Bradley could ever dream of.

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:30 - Nov 6 with 2592 viewsperchrockjack

Look.

We have at least 6 players who are appallingly sub standard.

Ki, rout,dyer, Rangel,naughton, Fernandez, ,some given extended contracts.

We sold quality and bought dross, best examples gomis ,llorente, who s an utter yard dog.

It's that simple

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:31 - Nov 6 with 2580 viewscrix

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:27 - Nov 6 by blueytheblue

I'd suggest spending the money to replace well ( and by that I mean to improve on those who left ) requires investment which funnily enough isn't top of the Yanks priorities.

In fact I'd be surprised if the Yanks view is that the minimum of money should be spent.

Your squad isn't, imo, as bad as your league position indicates. Bradley isn't anywhere near good enough.

I know you guys will hate me saying this, but Warnock would have done a far better job in terms of stabilising and keeping you up than Bradley could ever dream of.

it takes someone from the outside looking in to give some objectiveness here and I think you summed it up
Login to get fewer ads

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:45 - Nov 6 with 2453 viewsdeanscfc

Jebkins is at fault but the Americans are more so.
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:49 - Nov 6 with 2423 viewsHumpty

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:45 - Nov 6 by deanscfc

I disagree.
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:50 - Nov 6 with 2407 viewsperchrockjack

Who brought the current crop of dross to us.

Off ya go

N/A. on 17:51 - Nov 6 with 2379 viewsHuw57

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:30 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

Look.

We have at least 6 players who are appallingly sub standard.

Ki, rout,dyer, Rangel,naughton, Fernandez, ,some given extended contracts.

We sold quality and bought dross, best examples gomis ,llorente, who s an utter yard dog.

It's that simple

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:52]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:53 - Nov 6 with 2348 viewsA_Fans_Dad

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:45 - Nov 6 by deanscfc

No Way.
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:53 - Nov 6 with 2349 viewsblueytheblue

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:50 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

Who brought the current crop of dross to us.

Off ya go

You say "dross", perchie but it's relative.

A good manager motivates.

I don't want to keep banging on about Warnock, but do you think your "dross" would stroll around under Warnock? He's a manager those players would run through a brick wall for - and if you don't you're gone.

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:54 - Nov 6 with 2317 viewsperchrockjack

We ve not sold him though ,have we hump.

Gomis, let's face it ,was a disgrace as he was lazy.

Llorente simply shocking

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:54 - Nov 6 with 2301 viewsunion_jack

The lack of investment has been evident for some seasons now.

Laudrup didn't say that 'you need to invest to stand still in this league' because it sounded good. He said so because he could see what Jenkins was about.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:56 - Nov 6 with 2254 viewsbarry_island

John Parkin laughing at Llorente on Twitter apparently.

Sad state of affairs. I'm beginning to think LT10 would be more mobile.

£60 million plus of potential transfer fund removed from our club, by fans, for those fans and no other fans.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 17:59]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:59 - Nov 6 with 2179 viewsperchrockjack

Agree about warnock actually. He ll keep you up for certain.

Plenty looking forward to our Derby. I dread it

We have mostly dross players

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 18:02 - Nov 6 with 2137 viewsStarsky

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:59 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

Agree about warnock actually. He ll keep you up for certain.

Plenty looking forward to our Derby. I dread it

We have mostly dross players

Warnock has NEVER kept a Premier side up.
allardyce would be a better shout

It's just the internet, init.

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 18:03 - Nov 6 with 2117 viewsperchrockjack

No but he ll keep them up, sadly

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 18:04 - Nov 6 with 2087 viewsStarsky

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 18:03 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

No but he ll keep them up, sadly

Oh yeah, hell do well for Cardiff

It's just the internet, init.

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 18:11 - Nov 6 with 2022 viewsperchrockjack

He ll keep them up, that s all

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 18:39 - Nov 6 with 1810 viewsLeonWasGod

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 17:24 - Nov 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Huw takes the flack for previous crap transfer windows, but when the old board sold we were a solid mid-table club. We didn't have the best squad in the world (certainly can blame Huw for that), but we had balance, a sprinkling of quality in defense, mid and attack, and some team spirit.

Then under the Mericans we:
- sold our captain and replaced with someone with no top experience
- sold our top goal scorer and didn't replace
- didn't strengthen in areas where we know we've needed to for years
- sacked a well respected manager who's now linked with Inter
- appointed a manager with no experience in any top leagues and who is clearly well out of his depth

Can't believe the Mericans are getting a relatively free ride. This is all on their watch now AND THEY HAVEN'T A CLUE.
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 18:43 - Nov 6 with 1762 viewsdobjack2

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 18:39 - Nov 6 by LeonWasGod

Huw takes the flack for previous crap transfer windows, but when the old board sold we were a solid mid-table club. We didn't have the best squad in the world (certainly can blame Huw for that), but we had balance, a sprinkling of quality in defense, mid and attack, and some team spirit.

Then under the Mericans we:
- sold our captain and replaced with someone with no top experience
- sold our top goal scorer and didn't replace
- didn't strengthen in areas where we know we've needed to for years
- sacked a well respected manager who's now linked with Inter
- appointed a manager with no experience in any top leagues and who is clearly well out of his depth

Can't believe the Mericans are getting a relatively free ride. This is all on their watch now AND THEY HAVEN'T A CLUE.

Perhaps the Americans trusted Huw.

Too many viewings of JTAK I think.
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR PROTESTS AT HUW JENKINS on 18:44 - Nov 6 with 1755 viewsMatlock_Jack

It is what it is and league tables tend not to be deceiving. We're in difficulty because we haven't done well enough. We're not too good to go down.

If we spend substantively in the coming transfer window, we have a chance.
For clarity, that's IF, we wait and see. It's not just goals we're going to need.

Not sure Warnock will keep Cardiff up: never mind the other end of the M4 derby. What are they 4th bottom?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024