Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans 19:02 - Nov 6 with 3501 viewsswansealad69

We have to many boring that will do fans who f#cking do nothing say nothing
All this talk about how bad the yanks are and how bob is out off his depth is bollox
The true crime at the club is huw and the rest
The yanks have been sold a club that has poor investment but looked good on paper
Huw has kept the bank balance looking good and told the us along with the yanks that we are a good team and happy with the squad
Brad has been brought on with an impossible job with a team that os well below what we should have after this amount off time in the prwm
We had 3 players today starting who have been here for 10 or more years.
That os not fu#king good enough
And it took untill we went down to 3 that a chant was made towards huw
We were all annoyed at the start off the season
After last year we all new money had to be spent
We have sold 50m+ in players since jan yet only brought in 25m
And them we have brought in are weaker then what was sold ffs
Going down will do 1 thing that will benefit us and that is get rid off the passion less wan#ers who barely knew we had a club until we got to the prem.
But there is no other to blame here but the huw and the other.
Our fans on 19:17 - Nov 6 with 2592 viewsjojaca

We are patient bunch.

Even when you know, you never know?

Our fans on 19:27 - Nov 6 with 2527 viewsOldjack

Most just want a quiet simple life with no mishaps, that's how they roll

me i'm ready for a fight to oust theses lying sly gold diggers from our club

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Our fans on 19:30 - Nov 6 with 2491 viewsdickythorpe

Our fans on 19:27 - Nov 6 by Oldjack

Most just want a quiet simple life with no mishaps, that's how they roll

me i'm ready for a fight to oust theses lying sly gold diggers from our club

Oh pipe down Charles feckin Bronson. You couldn't tackle a cooked breakfast!!!!
Our fans on 19:30 - Nov 6 with 2472 viewsClinton

Trouble is what does one actually do?
Protest at the game only hurts the team on the day. Although I would have to admit it couldnt have made much difference today.
I was on the point of walking out when we went 3 - 0 down, desparately depressed Ive never felt like that at a game before in 45 years of watching football.
Still I cant think of a positive thing to do to improve the situation. There's lots of suggestions around, but has anyone got the skills and wherewithall to actually lead a sensible protest? Even if they have, what good will it do in terms of improving the performances, short or long term ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Our fans on 19:48 - Nov 6 with 2368 viewsKilkennyjack

Our fans on 19:30 - Nov 6 by Clinton

Trouble is what does one actually do?
Protest at the game only hurts the team on the day. Although I would have to admit it couldnt have made much difference today.
I was on the point of walking out when we went 3 - 0 down, desparately depressed Ive never felt like that at a game before in 45 years of watching football.
Still I cant think of a positive thing to do to improve the situation. There's lots of suggestions around, but has anyone got the skills and wherewithall to actually lead a sensible protest? Even if they have, what good will it do in terms of improving the performances, short or long term ?

Join the Trust. I did.

Beware of the Risen People

Our fans on 19:55 - Nov 6 with 2327 viewsglobus10

Never felt like that for 45 yrs ??? Hmm
I certainly have. Can't put my finger on many games but must have. We were shite today but god it must have been worse before with the depths we have been in the past. Remember losing to Barry town in Welsh cup at home for example. Probably plenty of those games as well. Or am I suppose to only remember the big time?
Our fans on 20:03 - Nov 6 with 2283 viewsClinton

Our fans on 19:48 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

Join the Trust. I did.

Already a member. Have we got a cunning plan? You need tell me only once.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Our fans on 20:05 - Nov 6 with 2259 viewsbarry_island

Macclesfield away 0-2 not a shot on goal.

480 mile round trip.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Our fans on 20:07 - Nov 6 with 2237 viewsgetcarter

There was a hardcore of 6000 plus fans at the vetch which has been taken over by 10,000 muppets who do not understand what it was like playing in league 2.

Give me a league 2 game instead of this shite supporter base we now have.
Our fans on 20:09 - Nov 6 with 2224 viewsClinton

Our fans on 20:05 - Nov 6 by barry_island

Macclesfield away 0-2 not a shot on goal.

480 mile round trip.

OK, I over egged the pud.

Our fans on 20:11 - Nov 6 with 2198 viewsexiledclaseboy

Our fans on 20:07 - Nov 6 by getcarter

There was a hardcore of 6000 plus fans at the vetch which has been taken over by 10,000 muppets who do not understand what it was like playing in league 2.

A hardcore of 6000 at the Vetch?

When?

Poll: Tory leader

Our fans on 20:12 - Nov 6 with 2171 viewsgetcarter

last season there
Our fans on 20:13 - Nov 6 with 2159 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

This sums up my feelings exactly. Used to feel like I was a part of something - even the first couple of years in the prem was proud that we'd done it and I was a part of the journey - hate to say it but feel i've lost a lot of my passion for it now and doing it out of routine. Although defeats like today will still depress me until midweek!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Our fans on 20:16 - Nov 6 with 2118 viewsgetcarter

Give me the 5000 jacks at Bury and we would win the champions league
Our fans on 20:19 - Nov 6 with 2073 viewsplasjack

Our fans on 20:13 - Nov 6 by PatchesOHoulihan

This sums up my feelings exactly. Used to feel like I was a part of something - even the first couple of years in the prem was proud that we'd done it and I was a part of the journey - hate to say it but feel i've lost a lot of my passion for it now and doing it out of routine. Although defeats like today will still depress me until midweek!!

You must have been depressed for at least 3 months then, medication wont help, only a winning team will cure it.
Our fans on 20:23 - Nov 6 with 2046 viewsmorningstar

Our fans on 20:16 - Nov 6 by getcarter

Give me the 5000 jacks at Bury and we would win the champions league

At a guess, i'd say you started supporting us say about 2003/04? No probs with that of course but honestly, a lot went on before that. And if it goes on again then you'll find our hardcore support is hmmm, maybe i'll do a poll, but i'd say about 3500 tops.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Our fans on 20:34 - Nov 6 with 1975 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Our fans on 20:19 - Nov 6 by plasjack

You must have been depressed for at least 3 months then, medication wont help, only a winning team will cure it.

i can always get over individual matches after a couple of days - the underlying mechanics of why its happening i've realised i can't do anything about so thats a different matter

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Our fans on 20:36 - Nov 6 with 1952 viewsexiledclaseboy

Our fans on 20:23 - Nov 6 by morningstar

At a guess, i'd say you started supporting us say about 2003/04? No probs with that of course but honestly, a lot went on before that. And if it goes on again then you'll find our hardcore support is hmmm, maybe i'll do a poll, but i'd say about 3500 tops.

I'm still chuckling at the 6k "hardcore" at the Vetch. F*ck me pink, for most of the 80s and 90s 6000 through the gates was a cause for triumph and celebration. And a bit of confusion.

Poll: Tory leader

Our fans on 20:38 - Nov 6 with 1918 viewsbarry_island

Our fans on 20:36 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

I'm still chuckling at the 6k "hardcore" at the Vetch. F*ck me pink, for most of the 80s and 90s 6000 through the gates was a cause for triumph and celebration. And a bit of confusion.

6k was a Boxing Day crowd.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Our fans on 20:39 - Nov 6 with 1899 viewscostalotta

Really?
Our fans on 20:40 - Nov 6 with 1877 viewsVetchitBack

Bunch of beauts since we got promoted

Simple

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Our fans on 20:58 - Nov 6 with 1801 viewsmorningstar

Our fans on 20:36 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

Well yeah, but in fairness younger fans can believe that. I'm chuckling at the 5000 fans at Bury as a counter of the passion of our support! But hey we all take our little titbits from the situation.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Our fans on 21:02 - Nov 6 with 1770 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans on 20:23 - Nov 6 by morningstar

Was that about 10 years after you stopped watching us Ebo?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans on 21:06 - Nov 6 with 1738 viewslonglostjack

Great thread this - who was there for the smallest crowd at the Vetch.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Our fans on 21:08 - Nov 6 with 1715 viewsStarsky

Our fans on 21:06 - Nov 6 by longlostjack

Great thread this - who was there for the smallest crowd at the Vetch.

About 6,000 of us apparently

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024