Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Directors box 19:42 - Nov 6 with 9050 viewsPacemaker

My friend sits in the West and always listens to radio commentary whilst watching the game ( I don't know why) but he said the radio commentator said there appears to be a disturbance in front of or around the Directors box.

When he looked over there were a lot of security type people standing there and a bit of shouting going on.

Did anyone else see or hear anything?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Directors box on 19:44 - Nov 6 with 5480 viewsbarry_island

Yeah the board were asking each other who had hired the boy, Bradley.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Directors box on 19:48 - Nov 6 with 5400 viewsjacktar

I think Huw was sitting on Levien's lap doing his Lord Charles impersonation ....................... fecking dummy!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Directors box on 19:51 - Nov 6 with 5324 viewsporschejack

Live streams reporting a chant towards ' we want our club back ' !
Directors box on 19:55 - Nov 6 with 5251 viewsswan65split

I think HJ and the rest are most releaved it was the Liberty and not the old Vetch, where there was atmosphere!!...........
Directors box on 19:56 - Nov 6 with 5250 viewsicecoldjack

Huge disturbance in the Directors box apparently Jenkins needed security to help him carry his wallet .
Directors box on 19:58 - Nov 6 with 5176 viewsexiledclaseboy

Directors box on 19:51 - Nov 6 by porschejack

Live streams reporting a chant towards ' we want our club back ' !

That chant went up a couple of times but it didn't take off because most of the people there don't give a f*ck for the Swans.

Poll: Tory leader

Directors box on 20:00 - Nov 6 with 5126 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Apparently a monocle fell to the floor such was the surprise at one point
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 20:00]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Directors box on 20:02 - Nov 6 with 5055 viewsheadcleaner

the furore in the directors box was due to the rumour that one of Dineens vending machines was paying out cash and not cashew nuts and some thought they'd go and help themselves to a bit more
Login to get fewer ads

Directors box on 20:03 - Nov 6 with 5029 viewsmonmouth

Directors box on 19:58 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

That chant went up a couple of times but it didn't take off because most of the people there don't give a f*ck for the Swans.

I think it will grow. There was a fair bit of applause for it, even in the West, as there was for "You Greedy Bastards, get out of our club". Both clearly audible and drowned out all the yernited arsewa*k for a few moments.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 20:04]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Directors box on 20:05 - Nov 6 with 4960 viewsDarran

Directors box on 20:03 - Nov 6 by monmouth

I think it will grow. There was a fair bit of applause for it, even in the West, as there was for "You Greedy Bastards, get out of our club". Both clearly audible and drowned out all the yernited arsewa*k for a few moments.

I was just about to say something similar,when the chant stopped all the people sitting around the directors box and people about four rows behind Jenkins all started clapping.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Directors box on 20:05 - Nov 6 with 4959 viewsdobjack2

Directors box on 19:55 - Nov 6 by swan65split

I think HJ and the rest are most releaved it was the Liberty and not the old Vetch, where there was atmosphere!!...........

... and people who wanted a word with him would either have been in the centre stand or invaded the pitch
Directors box on 20:06 - Nov 6 with 4942 viewsOldjack

It seems someones been having a pop at sly ones ,and rightly so ,and i've no doubt it will escalate in the future
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 20:52]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Directors box on 20:06 - Nov 6 with 4942 viewsblueytheblue

Directors box on 20:05 - Nov 6 by Darran

I was just about to say something similar,when the chant stopped all the people sitting around the directors box and people about four rows behind Jenkins all started clapping.

The chants were audible on the stream I was watching.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Directors box on 20:06 - Nov 6 with 4933 viewsexiledclaseboy

Directors box on 20:03 - Nov 6 by monmouth

I hope it does grow but I'm not covinced. We'll see. I had a nice sing of "We all dream of a team of Alan Tates" today anyway. Those were the days.

Directors box on 20:07 - Nov 6 with 4859 viewsDarran

Directors box on 20:06 - Nov 6 by Oldjack

It seems someones been having a pop at sly ones ,and rightly so ,and i've no doubt it will escalate in the future

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Directors box on 20:09 - Nov 6 with 4825 viewsheadcleaner

Directors box on 20:06 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

I hope it does grow but I'm not covinced. We'll see. I had a nice sing of "We all dream of a team of Alan Tates" today anyway. Those were the days.

Clase you might jest but a friend sitting next to me commented that when we go down at least Tate and LT10 will be back in contention for a first team start. I'm sure it has also crossed HJ mind
Directors box on 20:19 - Nov 6 with 4697 viewsbarry_island

Few spare ones in the old BHS.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Directors box on 20:23 - Nov 6 with 4580 viewsjacktar

Life has it's ups and downs aye.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Directors box on 20:27 - Nov 6 with 4497 viewsFergal

Were a couple of OB randomly stood on the West.
Directors box on 20:30 - Nov 6 with 4407 viewsWarwickHunt

Directors box on 20:07 - Nov 6 by Darran

The only way is up. Or down.
Directors box on 20:32 - Nov 6 with 4368 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Hopefully a step in the right direction

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Directors box on 20:34 - Nov 6 with 4334 viewsWarwickHunt

Directors box on 20:32 - Nov 6 by NeiltheTaylor

Hopefully a step in the right direction

Perhaps a new manager would give us a lift?
Directors box on 20:50 - Nov 6 with 4160 viewsTim_Harry

Exactly. Most don't give a f*ck. I tried joining in to as many of these type chants as possible, but not many around me were joining in. We were nowhere near as loud as a fanbase who care about their club should be.

We're as sanitised as the rest of the Premier League fans nowadays. I laughed at the Cardiff fans for their half-hearted "we'll always be blue" chant. We're just as bad, and the fact we're just as bad is depressing.

Football has changed. The days of the passionate fans who defend their club like they would their family have gone.

I hate modern football. If this had happened twenty years ago Jenkins and his scummy pals wouldn't even dare be within a twenty mile radius of the stadium on matchday.

Nowadays they just sit there like a criminal standing over the victim they've just f**ked over.

C**ts.
Directors box on 20:51 - Nov 6 with 4136 viewscostalotta

Not sure where you site clasey but where I was was it wS joined in with and roundly applauded each time. This message board is a small fraction of the actual fan base but the message is getting out there slowly.

It will take a few games to grow but given time will be resonating round the Liberty.
Directors box on 20:56 - Nov 6 with 4056 viewsexiledclaseboy

Directors box on 20:51 - Nov 6 by costalotta

Not sure where you site clasey but where I was was it wS joined in with and roundly applauded each time. This message board is a small fraction of the actual fan base but the message is getting out there slowly.

It will take a few games to grow but given time will be resonating round the Liberty.

I hope you're right mate. It got a small bit of traction today but we need it resonating around the stadium for two hours if necessary.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024