Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking at Liverpool.... 22:30 - Nov 6 with 605 viewsTrundle10

Should have been 2 up at half time against them. VDH misses a sitter to draw. FG was moving us along micely then we sack him. Fine lines.... Bradley ffs what a total clusterfuk he has been so far
Looking at Liverpool.... on 22:36 - Nov 6 with 586 viewsmonmouth

Just proves that even a rather unexceptional proper football manager beats a hopelessly inept, bullet skulled, dome headed, loquaciously dissembling imposter.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Looking at Liverpool.... on 22:39 - Nov 6 with 573 viewsSwansNZ

Well he has 2 weeks to work his magic before our next game.

Everton 6 - 0 — lump fecking on.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Looking at Liverpool.... on 23:06 - Nov 6 with 518 viewsWxmJax

I believe that even if we'd beaten Liverpool, Guidolin would still have been sacked. How do you sack someone after the way we played against Man City and Liverpool ? 2 of the 3 favourites to win the league and who both had to put in their highest work rate, in terms of ground covered this season, to beat us.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Looking at Liverpool.... on 08:09 - Nov 7 with 437 viewsTrundle10

Looking at Liverpool.... on 23:06 - Nov 6 by WxmJax

I believe that even if we'd beaten Liverpool, Guidolin would still have been sacked. How do you sack someone after the way we played against Man City and Liverpool ? 2 of the 3 favourites to win the league and who both had to put in their highest work rate, in terms of ground covered this season, to beat us.

Sad but true. We are a joke
Looking at Liverpool.... on 08:11 - Nov 7 with 433 viewsDr_Winston

Player power had a big part in the removal of Guidolin. Again, the club listens to the wrong people. You'd think they'd have learned not to do that after the Monk fiasco.

Not to say Guido was perfect because he obviously wasn't, but I'd be a lot more confident of even getting close to beating the drop than I am right now if he was still around, or had been replaced by somebody proven.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Looking at Liverpool.... on 08:15 - Nov 7 with 423 viewsWarwickHunt

Looking at Liverpool.... on 22:39 - Nov 6 by SwansNZ

Well he has 2 weeks to work his magic before our next game.

Everton 6 - 0 — lump fecking on.

Or two weeks for a proper manager to begin to sort out the clusterfûck we've become under Clueless Bob.

We've become a laughing stock. Get rid of the fûcking idiot today. Before lunch, if possible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024