Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the match 23:31 - Nov 6 with 1157 viewsParsSwans

Who do you think if anyone was man of match today. Yes we were gash but only player on pitch for us today with pass marks was Ki.
Man of the match on 23:35 - Nov 6 with 1139 viewsBigPhilG

No one

I thought every single Man Utd player had a better game than our best player whoever that was allegedly. So if you say Ki I won't argue but the oppositions 11 were all better than him.

Terrible performance
Man of the match on 23:40 - Nov 6 with 1117 viewsbarry_island

No one at all. No credit for any of them.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Man of the match on 23:42 - Nov 6 with 1105 viewsPegojack

Keith Walker. He did more at half time than most of them in 90 minutes.
Man of the match on 23:43 - Nov 6 with 1104 viewsepaul

When we were proper crap, players got 200/300 a week, nowadays getting 10's of thousands, stealing a living wearing the shirt #SwanseaCity the c*nts
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 23:44]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Man of the match on 00:02 - Nov 7 with 1055 viewsadamswan

Given being played out of position first half and for being the only player pressing for much of the game, I would say Siggy was the cream of the crap.
Man of the match on 08:26 - Nov 7 with 931 viewscontroversial_jack

Man of the match on 00:02 - Nov 7 by adamswan

Given being played out of position first half and for being the only player pressing for much of the game, I would say Siggy was the cream of the crap.

Ki, for his second half display. He has been our best player for the last 2 games, which says it all!
Man of the match on 08:55 - Nov 7 with 881 viewsSwaneeRiver

Ki by a country mile
Man of the match on 09:42 - Nov 7 with 818 viewsLeonWasGod

Siggy for putting in a shift even though he was used wrongly. It was largely a waste of energy, but at times he was running past our own players to try and close Manure down. Pointless on his own of course. Nobody else looked like they gave a monkeys (or didn't know what to do - 'are we sitting back or pressing? F*ck knows, so I'll do neither').
Login to get fewer ads

Man of the match on 09:56 - Nov 7 with 798 viewsmax936

Man of the match on 09:42 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

Siggy for putting in a shift even though he was used wrongly. It was largely a waste of energy, but at times he was running past our own players to try and close Manure down. Pointless on his own of course. Nobody else looked like they gave a monkeys (or didn't know what to do - 'are we sitting back or pressing? F*ck knows, so I'll do neither').

I really don't know why we're not using Cork he's limited but he at least puts a shift in and that is better than what we have at the minute, Llorente was shocking yesterday Borja the same, Llorente was at least 2"'s taller than his markers yesterday and never won a ball in the air and give ball away constantly, I'd cut Borja a bit of slack for the lack of service he received but not much, I really don't know where Siggy was playing, but he did virtually cover every blade of grass, but yes I agree on Ki.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Man of the match on 10:02 - Nov 7 with 782 viewsGriffting

Man of the match on 09:56 - Nov 7 by max936

I really don't know why we're not using Cork he's limited but he at least puts a shift in and that is better than what we have at the minute, Llorente was shocking yesterday Borja the same, Llorente was at least 2"'s taller than his markers yesterday and never won a ball in the air and give ball away constantly, I'd cut Borja a bit of slack for the lack of service he received but not much, I really don't know where Siggy was playing, but he did virtually cover every blade of grass, but yes I agree on Ki.

I was looking at Borja yesterday thinking '18 goals last season and nearly every single one came from inside the penalty area, don't think I've seen him in there once', as he was picking up the ball out wide 25/30 yards from goal. A lot of these boys do have strengths and they're just not being played correctly in order to bring them out.
Man of the match on 10:04 - Nov 7 with 777 viewsLoyal

Man of the match on 10:02 - Nov 7 by Griffting

I was looking at Borja yesterday thinking '18 goals last season and nearly every single one came from inside the penalty area, don't think I've seen him in there once', as he was picking up the ball out wide 25/30 yards from goal. A lot of these boys do have strengths and they're just not being played correctly in order to bring them out.

A poncey Rory Fallon.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man of the match on 10:07 - Nov 7 with 767 viewsLeonWasGod

Man of the match on 09:56 - Nov 7 by max936

Yep, Jack is a mystery. He's been the legs for a while now and when we need an engine in midfield he's nowhere near the team sheet. I didn't like the way we used him in the diamond as he's too slow of decision going forward for me. But as someone to do the dirty stuff and be the ball carrier in front of the back 4 he's ideal.
Man of the match on 10:08 - Nov 7 with 762 viewsJohnw102

Cyril!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Man of the match on 10:26 - Nov 7 with 737 viewsadamswan

Is bang on Sir
Man of the match on 10:32 - Nov 7 with 718 viewsmonmouth

I still hate them all this morning. They all disgust me. Right down to their w*nky hairdos, ear-rings and silly little beards.

Best out there for us was Ki. Sigurdsson was utter pony from start to finish. Very much part of the problem not the solution at the moment. For me, it's him or Fer, or neither, certainly not both. Both taking ten touches and ignoring obvious passes is doing my swede in. In addition Sig gives the ball away eight times from ten. Shame we can't just bring him on to take free kicks at the moment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man of the match on 10:38 - Nov 7 with 699 viewsmax936

Well when your main striker as to go looking for the ball all the time, he can't also be in those goal scoring area's, so until we get that right we are not gonna see the best of him, but playing 4,4.2 against M Utd side with all that talent, [all be it individual talent] was suicide on a grand scale.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Man of the match on 11:48 - Nov 7 with 650 viewsoldcob

Before the game Liverpool laid a giant poppy on the pitch, we went with a bunch of pansies.
Man of the match on 11:52 - Nov 7 with 640 viewsDafyddHuw

Man of the match on 10:04 - Nov 7 by Loyal

A poncey Rory Fallon.

Shows you know nowt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024