Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most useless 16:56 - Nov 7 with 1087 viewsjackportis

Bob Bradley or Rob Howley?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Who is the most useless on 16:59 - Nov 7 with 1083 viewsMurph75

Would that be 6 nations championship winning coach Rob Howley you're referring to?
Who is the most useless on 17:04 - Nov 7 with 1068 viewsjackportis

Who is the most useless on 16:59 - Nov 7 by Murph75

Would that be 6 nations championship winning coach Rob Howley you're referring to?

Yes that's him when gatland is running the show and he's in the background. On his own clueless He needs to earn his stripes in the regions then come back in my opinion.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Who is the most useless on 17:10 - Nov 7 with 1053 viewsScotia

Who is the most useless on 17:04 - Nov 7 by jackportis

Yes that's him when gatland is running the show and he's in the background. On his own clueless He needs to earn his stripes in the regions then come back in my opinion.

Apart from the last time he was in charge when we won the six nations?

I'd rather Rob than Bob at the Swans.
Who is the most useless on 17:11 - Nov 7 with 1049 viewsMurph75

Who is the most useless on 17:04 - Nov 7 by jackportis

He did alright last time he looked after the national side when Galtland went awol. Won the 6 nations I believe.

I think Wales and Gatland are lucky to have him.
Who is the most useless on 17:26 - Nov 7 with 1018 viewsjackportis

Looks like Bob is more useless then. After match of the day and shearers comments Bob should watch the Wales v Australia drizzle and be informed he and his team are worse than this.

Who is the most useless on 15:16 - Nov 8 with 843 viewsLoyal

Who is the most useless on 17:26 - Nov 7 by jackportis

Looks like Bob is more useless then. After match of the day and shearers comments Bob should watch the Wales v Australia drizzle and be informed he and his team are worse than this.

You forgot John Hollins.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024