Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin morgan 08:46 - Nov 13 with 11905 viewsblackswan

Hello does anyone know if he still has an
Interest in the travel house as I won't support
The sellouts business interests. In fact I think he is getting away with things lighting considering
His large holding nothing would have happened
Without his say so.
A list of the sellouts business interests should be
All over social media hit them in the pocket that's
All they care about stid
Martin morgan on 08:56 - Nov 13 with 7509 viewsDr_Winston

I think he owns it entirely. The Travel House as was were all rebranded Thomson after they bought him out. He reacquired the brand name and started up again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Martin morgan on 08:56 - Nov 13 with 7508 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Reading that the way it's set out made my brain hurt!
As for MM I'm sure he sold the travel house , bought it back but I'm not sure if he sold it again.
Besides, if you want to book a holiday use the "on the beach" website. Very user friendly.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Martin morgan on 08:59 - Nov 13 with 7495 viewsLord_Bony

Martin morgan on 08:56 - Nov 13 by Dr_Winston

I think he owns it entirely. The Travel House as was were all rebranded Thomson after they bought him out. He reacquired the brand name and started up again.

What a wicked thing to do...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Martin morgan on 09:04 - Nov 13 with 7464 viewsWhiterockin

I am often passing the Brynhyfryd branch and it always seems empty the last couple of months. Boycott starting to bite?
Martin morgan on 09:10 - Nov 13 with 7437 viewsblackswan

Martin morgan on 09:04 - Nov 13 by Whiterockin

I am often passing the Brynhyfryd branch and it always seems empty the last couple of months. Boycott starting to bite?

Hopefully, if we all stick together they will get the message and realise they are not welcome in our city.
Obviously morgan hotel is now a no no for my family
Martin morgan on 10:21 - Nov 13 with 7243 viewsDewi1jack

Martin morgan on 09:04 - Nov 13 by Whiterockin

Trouble is, that sellout b'stard won't care if every business he owns goes titsup.
Was well off before he flogged the shares.
Certainly didn't need to flog the shares or he could have donated a couple of % to the Trust and really shown he had the best interests of the club and its fans at heart.

The staff who work for him on the other hand.
Reliant on his business/ good will.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Martin morgan on 10:30 - Nov 13 with 7207 viewsWhiterockin

Martin morgan on 10:21 - Nov 13 by Dewi1jack

Trouble is, that sellout b'stard won't care if every business he owns goes titsup.
Was well off before he flogged the shares.
Certainly didn't need to flog the shares or he could have donated a couple of % to the Trust and really shown he had the best interests of the club and its fans at heart.

The staff who work for him on the other hand.
Reliant on his business/ good will.

Serious question. If you worked for Morgan would you be looking for another job.I would because I really feel his businesses in the area are going to suffer.

Secondly I don't think he is as well off as you think, isn't his wife the major finance holder.
Martin morgan on 10:34 - Nov 13 with 7191 viewsDarran

Martin morgan on 10:30 - Nov 13 by Whiterockin

Serious question. If you worked for Morgan would you be looking for another job.I would because I really feel his businesses in the area are going to suffer.

Secondly I don't think he is as well off as you think, isn't his wife the major finance holder.

All depends what you mean by well off really,you think he's going to have to worry about money for the rest of his life?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Martin morgan on 10:40 - Nov 13 with 7159 viewsWhiterockin

Martin morgan on 10:34 - Nov 13 by Darran

All depends what you mean by well off really,you think he's going to have to worry about money for the rest of his life?

No of course not. But isn't his wife the one with the financial clout.
Martin morgan on 10:40 - Nov 13 with 7158 viewsLoyal

I would imagine a concerted campaign regards the hotel will affect him badly.
I already know of one local company who won't be having their 120 staff xmas party there. But that is because the MD is a swans fan.

What Swansea folk know need to understand is why and support it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Martin morgan on 10:41 - Nov 13 with 7155 viewsHighjack

He also runs a local shop for local people with his wife.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Martin morgan on 10:58 - Nov 13 with 7087 viewsLord_Bony

Keep it local.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Martin morgan on 11:00 - Nov 13 with 7079 viewsblackswan

Martin morgan on 10:41 - Nov 13 by Highjack

He also runs a local shop for local people with his wife.

What's it called? Not just another shop maybe
Martin morgan on 11:00 - Nov 13 with 7072 viewsunion_jack

Martin morgan on 10:58 - Nov 13 by Lord_Bony

Keep it local.

Strangely enough, that does look a tad like MM.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Martin morgan on 11:18 - Nov 13 with 7026 viewsmax936

Martin morgan on 09:10 - Nov 13 by blackswan

Hopefully, if we all stick together they will get the message and realise they are not welcome in our city.
Obviously morgan hotel is now a no no for my family

Plenty in there last night when I passed last night, talking to few lads last night bout Swans and they were off there I said about the sellout and they said but its a nice place

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Martin morgan on 11:25 - Nov 13 with 7011 viewsblackswan

Martin morgan on 11:18 - Nov 13 by max936

Plenty in there last night when I passed last night, talking to few lads last night bout Swans and they were off there I said about the sellout and they said but its a nice place

Each to their own Max, what I would like to add there are a lot of swans fans who do not read this or the trust websites and have little idea what has gone on behind the scenes
Martin morgan on 11:38 - Nov 13 with 6974 viewsmax936

Martin morgan on 11:25 - Nov 13 by blackswan

Each to their own Max, what I would like to add there are a lot of swans fans who do not read this or the trust websites and have little idea what has gone on behind the scenes

That is a big problem, lots still say that we can't blame them for cashing in they were entitled and that we needed the "investment", lots are now realising that there isn't any investment and can see what has/is happening the word is spreading, some will just ignore it and stop going, but hopefully many more will start voicing their opinions.

I was gonna mention this, but I bumped into Curt last night and ask him what's happening down there Al and he replied we'll be okay, its just your guys insecurities, I was speechless.

Martin morgan on 11:47 - Nov 13 with 6938 viewsDarran

Martin morgan on 10:58 - Nov 13 by Lord_Bony

Keep it local.

Martin morgan on 11:49 - Nov 13 with 6933 viewsLord_Bony

Martin morgan on 11:38 - Nov 13 by max936

That is a big problem, lots still say that we can't blame them for cashing in they were entitled and that we needed the "investment", lots are now realising that there isn't any investment and can see what has/is happening the word is spreading, some will just ignore it and stop going, but hopefully many more will start voicing their opinions.

I was gonna mention this, but I bumped into Curt last night and ask him what's happening down there Al and he replied we'll be okay, its just your guys insecurities, I was speechless.

What else could Curt say...hes on the payroll after all...he has to be careful what he says in public...

Martin morgan on 11:50 - Nov 13 with 6925 viewsHighjack

Could be an idea for a new banner. "This is a local club for local people, we'll have no trouble here"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Martin morgan on 11:50 - Nov 13 with 6923 viewsWingstandwood

Martin morgan on 11:38 - Nov 13 by max936

I presume he was in a deep state of trance before, during and after the Man Unt game? I presume he doesn't read the league table or read his fellow ex-team mates LJ's opinions in the SWEP? I presume he does not believe in ethical, moral and decent standards of communication and practice when it came to the actual purchasing of HIS football club and what happened after that?

You're speechless.... me also!

Argus!

Martin morgan on 11:52 - Nov 13 with 6909 viewsDarran

Martin morgan on 11:49 - Nov 13 by Lord_Bony

What else could Curt say...hes on the payroll after all...he has to be careful what he says in public...

I told the thick tw*t that when he texted me about if earlier.

Martin morgan on 11:52 - Nov 13 with 6910 viewsunion_jack

Martin morgan on 11:47 - Nov 13 by Darran

Brilliant

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Martin morgan on 11:55 - Nov 13 with 6900 viewsLord_Bony

Martin morgan on 11:47 - Nov 13 by Darran

Heh heh...uncanny

Martin morgan on 11:57 - Nov 13 with 6890 viewsmax936

Martin morgan on 11:49 - Nov 13 by Lord_Bony

True, he did seem very sheepish though so that says a lot as well, I was a tad shocked at the time though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024